[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'LL KILL YOU ALL! Ha-ha! I’ll drive you crazy, and I’ll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Nickelsage.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nickelsage.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
I'LL KILL YOU ALL! Ha-ha! I’ll drive you crazy, and I’ll kill you all! I’m every nightmare you’ve ever had! I am your worst dream come true! I'm everything you ever were afraid of! RARGH!!!
>>
what made it scary to watch as a kid was he treated them like they were adults, like they weren't immune to the horrors of life
>>
It's cheesy when taken at face value, but conceptually one of the scariest things I've seen.
>>
Clowns aren't scary.
>>
>>81135290
If the remake is as violent as the book while updating the effects and shit in the finale then this could be really good. Does it have an R rating?
>>
>>81135937
Pennywise isn't a clown, he is an interdimensional, ancient evil, eldritch alien creature that can read people's thoughts and cause children's hallucinations to become real and kill them.

He takes the form of a clown because they're kids.
>>
>>81136339
>Does it have an R rating?
Yup.
>>
>>81136339
yeah
>>
>>81136416
Nice, if only they werent splitting it in two films
>>
>>81136469
That'll make it better, Imo. The best part if the book is the character development and learning about Derry. With how Pennywise stays a dark shadow everywhere they go.

1x movie as kids, 1x as adults. Nice
>>
>>81136380
oh well now that you have described the philosophy I am much more scared by the visual.... oh wait
>>
>>81135256
GIRLY BOY!
https://youtu.be/w675njBHgnE?t=2m43s
>>
File: 1488965995742.jpg (72KB, 618x685px) Image search: [Google]
1488965995742.jpg
72KB, 618x685px
>Taste battery acid, fuck nuts!
>>
>>81137680
Where did kids in the 50s learn to curse?
>>
>>81136339
I don't remember in the books the big villain being a spider if they got rid of that bullshit I'd be fine with it.
>>
>>81137732
Surely it couldn't be the older kids who were constantly tormenting them
>>
File: 1489371650885.jpg (48KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489371650885.jpg
48KB, 768x1024px
>>81137785
>I don't remember in the books the big villain being a spider
>books

I don't think you read the book.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u6KXFN9dIg
The trailer look goods
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.