[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering getting into this show. Sell it to me as if I were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Considering getting into this show. Sell it to me as if I were a person who knew nothing about it.
>>
Seinfeld about poor people.
>>
It's not meme humor. It feels like funny stuff actually happening while you watch.
>>
Show gets dramatically worse after season 4
>>
It's funny.
>>
It's sort of shitty but Charlie is good
>>
>>81134009
they're all funny except Dee and even then they kinda know she isn't that funny so they just use her as a foil which is pretty effective
>>
>>81133700
Absolutely brilliant early on, then succumbs to extreme flanderization of each character. Although the later seasons are still pretty ok
>>
>>81133700
Don't believe the memes, Dennis is the best character, not Charlie
>>
>>81134172
fwiw I think the flanderization has always been intentional. They're the kind of pals who deliberately make a character shit
>>
My first exposure was the time the gang pretended to be handicapped for stripper sympathy. Which ironically, was the first episode with Danny DeVito.
>>
If you've ever watched Seinfeld it's almost beat for beat the same writing style but with more fucked up outlandish situations, the characters are hilariously bad people
>>
>>81133700
Don't listen to >>81133916
this show is extremely consistent, there's always the illusion that a show gets worse over time.
>>
>>81133700
gets good when danny devito comes on the show
>>
It's my all-time favorite show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzklr045ueM
>>
File: artemis.png (587KB, 978x734px) Image search: [Google]
artemis.png
587KB, 978x734px
>>81133700
Just watch it, bitch. The first season is great.

1. The Gang Gets Racist (they address racial and sexual issues in the USA, without being preachy and it's funny, unlike episode 1 of the latest season)
6. The Gang Finds a Dead Guy

Season two:
2. The Gang Goes Jihad
3. Dennis and Dee Go on Welfare
6. The Gang Gives Back

If you don't like any of those episodes, it's just not your thing.
>>
>>81134937
>without being preachy

I didn't dislike the episode or anything, but when the cops shoot a 10 year old child with a toy because he was black, that seemed like overkill. I get that cops in inner cities are relentlessly corrupt and try to get away with shady shit, but when have they shot a child that's barely middle school age?
>>
>>81135033
Oh of course. All I had to do was google it first. It was a toy gun, of course, but yeah it happened.

Jesus fuck man.
>>
>>81133700
might as well skip the first season
it sucks
>>
>>81134462
the characters get flanderized so badly that its incomparable to nearly any other show. neck yourself retard. the show is demonstrably worse than when it started
>>
>>81135033
T. Europoor American cops shoot at anything tht moves
>>
>>81133700
Sniffing garbage bags in your neighborhood might be more entertaining that this piece of shit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.