[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can anybody surpass the capekino of the watchmen? http

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: c602.jpg (49KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
c602.jpg
49KB, 1280x800px
How can anybody surpass the capekino of the watchmen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h24D87SqaLQ
>>
Snyder is an A+ music video director but he fails in the long form. This video really proves that.
>>
>>81131831
The opening of Watchmen is untouchable
>>
>>81131924
I liked Watchmen pace.The movie was a bit cheesy because it was too loyal to the source material.
>>
File: zack-kino.jpg (1MB, 2290x2303px) Image search: [Google]
zack-kino.jpg
1MB, 2290x2303px
Snyder is our God.
>>
The Incredibles is still the GOAT capekino.
Snyder wishes his directorial style was half as poignant and symbolically rich as Brad Bird's
>>
>>81131831
>no giant squid
>>>/thrash/
>>
the intro and the comedians scenes are great, the other two and a half hours aren't.
>>
Why did The Comedian kill JFK?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r47B-p1WThY

BvS, his greatest work and the absolute high point of the genre.
>>
>>81132031
This was a really great scene
>>
>Movie peaks in the first 10 minutes

This is among the best movie introductions of all time, Snyder has never come close in any of his other movies.

Fuck sake Snyder.
>>
>>81132078
No you fucking fag the movie peaks with Dr Manhattan's creation.
>>
More like Don't Watch, Men.
>>
>>81132024
He was working with the superheroes again.Or at least that is what I got.The goverment was haunting them down afterall
>>
>>81132101
That's the most insulting and stupid part of the movie.
>>
>>81132126
pleb alert
>>
>>81132162
pleb alert
>>
>>81132101
Objectively this
>>
>>81132106
>He hasn't watched watchmen
t.pleb Al plebian
>>
>>81131966
It's not loyal to the material, Snyder follows the plot but ignores the message. He's gives this strange almost worshipful view of the very flawed characters because he thinks it's cool. Honestly if he goes from director to cinematographer he would be golden.
>>
>>81131831
>last supper imagery
for
what
purpose
>>
>>81132108
are you really this retarded?
>>
>>81132304
It's Snyder's idea of depth
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.