[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jason somehow makes his way to Derry and starts killing people.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8

File: jason vs it pennywise.jpg (1MB, 1310x1309px) Image search: [Google]
jason vs it pennywise.jpg
1MB, 1310x1309px
Jason somehow makes his way to Derry and starts killing people. Pennywise starts noticing that he has more and more trouble finding victims and after a while finds out that Jason is doing business on his turf. He decides to go after Jason in typical Pennywise manner with the plan to kill and consume him. How does this confrontation go?
>>
they team together to film the black buck and his 5 white sidekicks take turns to fuck the 12 year old
>>
Would Jason even react to IT's illusions and scare tactics? He would probably just walk up to him and try to chop his head off.
>>
>>81131732
He was scared by the water freddy made
>>
>>81131732
He's literally retarded so I guess yeah
>>
>>81131628
batman with preptime comes in and defeats the both of them
>>
>>81131790
Don't we see him in water or rain in like every other F13 movie?
>>
Jason is too retarded to enact the necessary ritual to kill Pennywise.

Whereas Pennywise could pretend to be Pamela and fuck with Jason like Freddy did.
>>
>>81131628
IT is basically a Ktulu tier god. He would win.
>>
>>81131848
Isn't Jason immortal because of that hell curse? Or was that Michael? Or both? ....
>>
>>81131840
Yes but freddy did it in his mind so it maybe able to have the same effect. I don't know enough about it's powers to say though
>>
Jason primarily focuses on teens and adults, Pennywise on children. I don't think there'd be overlap of their kill lists.
>>
>>81131936
Curfew because of Jason could end up making it difficult for Pennywise to obtain kids.
>>
>>81131628
IT's final form is a giant fucking drider. Jason couldn't compete with this thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpb0Kh3e2GE
>>
>>81131892
Jason is heavily implied to be a body hopping demon.

Pennywise is a multi-dimensional godling.

The Crimson King from The Gunslinger is the same race as Pennywise, according to King.
>>
>>81132025
The question now being... can Jason jump Penny's bones?
>>
>>81132025
And yes. IT and The Guinslinger series are the same multiverse, according to King.
>>
>>81131840
the movie doesnt explain it very well but it was a subconscious fear that freddy tapped into.
>>
File: 1486135864803.png (665KB, 701x472px) Image search: [Google]
1486135864803.png
665KB, 701x472px
>>81132079
>the same multiverse
>same
>MULTI-verse
>>
>>81132018
That's not a drider, you fat white nerd loser
>>
>>81132114
In the Stephen King-verse, you deal in multiverses, not universes.

pleb
>>
>>81132147
Everything is part of the same multiverse. Lord of the Rings and Three Billy Goats Gruff and Inuyasha all connected through the """"multiverse""""
>>
So whenever It does something crazy, is it just illusions/hallucinations or can he actually warp reality? I mean can he really make things happen or can he only make it look like he can make things happen?
>>
>>81132215
Naw bro, you gotta go into the Kin Mythos, shit get sdeap.

MOST of his novels are in the same multiverse, with multiple earth realiies, but not all of his books are.

In the Gunslinger series there a lot of multiverse jumping, but not all of them are part of the Great Multiverse?
>>
>>81132282
>Great Multiverse?
GREATER multiverse I mean. King has a mutiverse, that is apart from the idea that ALL universes are apart of the same multiverse, is what Im getting at.
>>
>>81132025
>>81132079
What? I don't remember that. Are you sure you aren't thinking of Dandelo?
>>
>>81131848
Based spelling.
>>
>>81132339
>Dandelo
Yes. Dandelo and Pennywise are cousins, or at least the same race.

I aplogize because Im too druibnk to find the correct info, but check the King wikia and shit. Hes officially said theyre related.
>>
>>81131628
Jason doesn't kill children last time I checked, only horny teenagers.
>>
>>81132440
>she never got that beer
>>
>>81131628
Jason is an overrated faggot

And super zombie Jason is dumb as fuck
>>
>>81132396
Just checked. It is the Crimson King's daughter.
>>
>>81132528
There ya go. Interesting though, right?
>>
Is Jason not basically invincible
>>
>>81132665
Yeah. I really hope they don't fuck up the new IT movie. Hate the new Pennywise look but the trailer looked pretty good and scary.
>>
>>81132766
Have they said howtheyre doing it? They really should have done one film as chil;dren and one film as adullts.

It worked in the original mini series, and the source material is rich.
>>
>>81132440
What if Pennywise goes after that kid Jason befriends in part 3/4?
>>
>>81132874
That's actually how they are doing it.
>>
>>81131732

You can't just cut Pennywise's head off, the only way the Losers got close enough to tough IT is because Ka brought them together and saved Bill from being pushed out of existence
>>
>>81132942
Well goddamn, thats not so bad I hope.
>>
>>81132954
Wasn't that Maturin?
>>
>>81132874
that's what they're doing
>>
If Jason managed to get to Derry, he'd be kneecapped by the ra in minutes.
>>
I'd love to see Pennywise be first shocked and then annoyed and frustrated about Jason's complete lack of reaction and interest to his shenanigans. And the fact that he can't kill him.
>>
>>81133028

I thought Maturin was . dead.
>>
>>81132269
It can warp reality. There are quite a few instances of it happening in the book, such as Bill putting his hand into a photograph and almost getting it ripped to shreds.
>>
>>81131628

Does it explain in the book why IT had a hard on for clowns?
>>
>>81134604
It wanted to eat children so it took a form that lures children.
>>
File: Derry.gif (201KB, 642x753px) Image search: [Google]
Derry.gif
201KB, 642x753px
>>81131628
Know nothing about Friday the 13th or It, just found it hilarious that the town the kids live in in It is called Derry like the shitty little county I live in in Ireland.
>>
I haven't really watched the Friday the 13th movies, but I'm quite sure It could easily kill Jason. It can take on a person's fears and also can control Derry itself. It can also drag Jason into the dead lighrs
>>
>>81135029
KAH
>>
>>81135235
Jason is unkillable. He's a super-powered zombie after VI and he doesn't have fears. FvJ isn't canon.
>>
>>81131628

Eldritch abomination from outside space and time > zombie dude
>>
>>81135336
>FvJ isn't canon

it's the last canon film
>>
so people have said pennywise's actual form is a giant spider or some shit. is this accurate?
>>
>>81135376
Na. Jason isn't afraid of water. They just had to force that in or else Jason would've stomped Freddie in seconds.
>>
>>81132025

King has NEVER said that IT and CK are related. He's implied that Dandelo and IT are related though.

In Insomnia, CK refers to IT kind of mockingly when he says something like "yeah shapeshifting has a long tradition in Derry" impliying that CK knew all about IT and didn't think much of IT.
>>
>>81135398
>It apparently originated in a mysterious void containing and surrounding the Universe, a place referred to in the novel as the "Macroverse" (a concept later established as the Todash Darkness of the Dark Tower Novels). It's real name (if, indeed, It has one) is unknown—although at several points in the novel, It claims its true name to be Robert Gray—and is named "It" by the group of children who later confront It. Throughout the book, It is generally referred to as male; however, late in the book, the protagonists come to believe that It may be female (due to its manifestation as a monstrous female spider). This is, however, not It's "true form," it is simply the closest the human mind can come to approximating it. It's natural form exists in a realm beyond the physical, which It calls the "deadlights" (described as writhing, destructive orange lights). Coming face to face with the deadlights drives any living being instantly insane. Bill comes dangerously close to seeing the deadlights; after looking into It's eyes, he saw the shape behind the shape for a brief moment. He described the sight as an endless, crawling hairy creature made of orange light.
>>
>>81131628
Pennywise attempts scare tactics on Jason, but Jason doesn't give a fuck. Pennywise tries using fear of water on Jason which works a bit, but he eventually gets over it or something. Jason encounters Pennywise's final form, tries to machete him, but Pennywise can only be killed by the power of belief or something so Jason gets eated.
>>
>>81133028

Maturin implies that G-d was the true driving force behind the Loser's Club
>>
>>81132215
nope, there's the presence's multiverse, one above all's, lucifer morningstar's, zen oh sama's, etc
>>
>>81135733
I really should read It again. Been well over 12-13 years and I'm rather fuzzy on all the details.
>>
>>81135336
What does unkillable mean though? Like if you threw Jason in a big grinder and turned him into a pile of ground meat and pulverized bone, is he dead?

Or is he like a living pile of meat?

And what happens if you then eat that meat, digest it, and incorporate it into your own body? Is he still alive?
>>
>>81135919
His "spirit" jumps into another body until his real body has regenerated.
>>
>>81135919
It's been done. He got blown to bits and his spirit took control of a morgue doctor specifically after ingesting a bit of his flesh.

I believe he can only be killed by his own flesh and blood. Direct relatives.

Having said that, he was killed by his own flesh and blood "permanently." Being dragged directly into Hell itself. However, his mother (actually Freddie Kreuger in disguise) tells him to break out of Hell and he just goes ahead and does it.
>>
>>81136128

why would Freddie tell him to break out?
>>
>It hibernates for 27 years
>Freddy Krueger invades It's dreams

What happens next?
>>
>>81136200
Freddie had lost the power to invade dreams because people had forgotten about Freddie and were no longer afraid. So he told Jason to break out of Hell and go terrorise Springwood to make them think Freddie was back, inspiring fear and thus, giving Freddie the means to come back.
>>
>>81135919
After Jason goes to hell it is Implied his body was destroyed and his heart so he could not jump and taken to he'll by Freddy but he was somehow brought back from he'll with a brand new body for Freddy versus jason

I always liked how supposedly Jason was just chilling in he'll killing people and not really being punished it my opinion it's becuse be IS a demon and he was tormenting real people in he'll
>>
All that Freddy talk made me think how awesome it would be if King had come up with that and wrote the book. Imagine if Freddy came from King's mind rather than Craven's.
>>
>>81136239
freddy becomes his boytoy?
>>
>>81136366
Hell*
>>
>>81136374
>Not Richie Tozier

Pleb clown.
>>
>>81136423
beep beep richie
>>
>>81131628

Pennywise would have ways to kill Jason and Jason would have no way to kill Pennywise.
>>
Is Jason scarier as a murderous hillbilly or as a mindless, unstoppable zombie?
>>
>>81136493
how do you kill the unkillable sherlock??

check mate
>>
>>81136493
Only Jason's family can kill Jason and even then they can't kill Jason.

>>81136619
Part II is scariest Jason. Part IV is best Jason.
>>
>>81136493
What if Jason fucks a bunch of tweens in the sewer?
>>
But could a Jedi kill IT? IT feeds off the fears of its victims. If a Jedi has already confronted and faced his inner fears wouldn't IT basically be powerless?
>>
>>81136676
what could jason do if pennywise consumed his soul?
>>
>>81131628
Penny wise sucks. Literally just takes silver bullet to the noggin And he's out for a good while
https://youtube.com/watch?v=gl3cHba4iKs
>>
>>81136828
it likes the fear because it makes the flesh taste better, like a marinade. he used to eat dinossaurs and shit
>>
File: 3645.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3645.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
>>81136828
Our deepest fears are our speciality.
>>
>>81136843
>takes a ritual and the will of the Other to be defeated temporarily
>>
>>81136858
Dinosaurs don't have lightsabers.

Bonus question: Would Roland's Guns be able to kill IT if you believed they could kill it due to them being forged from Excalibur?
>>
>>81133539

Don't need to kill him. Just cast him into the deadlights

Or control him
>>
>>81136924

Yes.
>>
>>81136619
I've never found him scary at all but I like him as a Terminator made out of rotting meat
>>
>>81136301
When was this? Was this the FvJ plot?
>>
>>81136924

If Roland was face to face with the Spider, yes
>>
File: 1453222322175.gif (62KB, 156x267px) Image search: [Google]
1453222322175.gif
62KB, 156x267px
Jason ~somehow~ gets to Derry, and starts murdering people, heralding the return of Pennywise

Movie shit happens here. Jason is temporarily stopped. Character development. Pennywise does things. Maybe a time skip to a year later?

Jason comes back to life, and goes through another brutal killing spree just as awful as the initial one. Pennywise goes back into hibernation, and the heroes make Jason fuck off
>>
IT is on a whole other level than Jason.
>>
>>81137120
Yeah. Freddy vs Jason is the best Freddy vs Jason they could've possibly made.
>>
Assuming Jason is vulnerable to direct mental manipulation and that Pennywise is vulnerable to getting chopped the fuck in half by a being that believes with confidence that chopping him the fuck in half would kill them, I think either is perfectly capable of killing the other
>>
Freddy vs Pennywise is a far better matchup.
>>
File: sheev.png (82KB, 277x255px) Image search: [Google]
sheev.png
82KB, 277x255px
>>81136887
Could Sheev's dark side mastery overcome IT?
>>
Batman could wreck IT with enough prep time
>>
File: 1473789979224.jpg (54KB, 540x472px) Image search: [Google]
1473789979224.jpg
54KB, 540x472px
>>81137535
>tfw I have Sheev's hairline and I'm only 21
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.