[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is her career officially over, or is 'smelly vagina'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 76657457.jpg (216KB, 734x852px) Image search: [Google]
76657457.jpg
216KB, 734x852px
Is her career officially over, or is 'smelly vagina' humor and legitimate art-form withing the feminist movement?
>>
>>81129308
>"and dont get me wrong you guys"
>"we love your cum"
>"only complaint..."
>"WE WANT MORE OF IT!"
>"MORE"
>"MORE"
>"MORE"
>"MORE"
>"We want to do snow angels in it"

AmySchumer is one of the greatest comedic minds of our generation, and i honestly believe that this latest special has cemented her among the all-time greats of comedy : heres why.

She has expertly fabricated an entire ironic character that satirizes bad comedy. What's really genius is after creating her Persona she has begin to deconstruct the wide spread and pervasive "bad" comedy that can be found in most popular culture outlets, like the internet, or teevee.
Jokes like

"My pussy smells like a barnyard animal, okay"

and the one above,

show the feminist struggle to reform and change culturally embedded axioms of comedy. Before our very eyes the paradigm is shifting, under several layers of irony that are only detectable by the patrician among us.

She is literally, with every joke, deconstructing patriarchal comedy, and making us ask deep in our hearts, what is actually funny in this nihilistic and unforgiving world?

just kidding it's shit
>>
>>81129308
Damn, Amy Schumer looks like *that*?!?
>>
>>81129370
I thinks it's been photoshopped to make her appear more attractive.
>>
Not to hammer it home or anything but seriously, this bitch is not funny. At all. She has absolutely zero talent. Her material is horrible, but even so, her character and delivery should be able to save it if she was funny. But she isn't. And perhaps that's the worst part. Her delivery is God awful. She sucks, plain and simple... I have no idea how she got to where she is.

Oh wait, yes I (((do)))
>>
>>81129308
>career
more like 'assignment' or 'mission'
>>
wow you people are sad. You are just angry shes a successful, rich, famous single woman who dont need no man. She doesnt prescribe to patriarchy's idea of beauty nor body image. And she makes more in an hour than many of you GUYS make in a week
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Steven Crowder, pls leave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMKbqdhF77Y
>>
>i photoshop already absolutely disgusting amy schumer to look even more ugly because I think that people might find her attractive
>>
I made my 67 year old mum watch it. She turned it off when it got to the ''''''''''''''''joke''''''''''''''''' about how cum tastes. She said

>If her vagina smells that bad, she should see a fucking doctor ASAP. She's got some serious problems. If a self cleaning area stinks that bad and you wash regularly, you got some major problems.

It got awkward when she said

>If this is suppose to be pro-feminism, then she's not help anything. She's just making men not want to have sex with us and think that's normal. It isn't. She isn't funny.
>>
>>81129868
Last time I checked she had a net worth of $1m. Something I personally have more of. Sadly I'm 27 so it's never going to be anything of note. But she isn't funny. There are better comedians out there.
>>
>>81129963
disgusting whore i hate her
>>
>>81130035
>mommy please watch this hilarious comedy special with me
>>
File: 1490328028385.jpg (378KB, 1006x970px) Image search: [Google]
1490328028385.jpg
378KB, 1006x970px
>>81130035
BTFO BY MOM
>>
>>81130078
>Something I personally have more of.
If you're dumb enough to believe Hollywood and net worth sites are real, I highly doubt this.
>>
>>81130035
>>If this is suppose to be pro-feminism, then she's not help anything. She's just making men not want to have sex with us and think that's normal. It isn't. She isn't funny.
your mom got 3/4 of the way to reality.
>>
>>81130114
is this loss?
>>
>>81130149
What was the 1/4 she was wrong about?
>>
>>81129308
So this is an echo chamber, we get it. We all hate her.

But what do normies think of her? Are there any actual reports/pieces calling her out?
>>
>>81130186
That fucking with young women's minds and erasing the concept of shame was the point.

This was propaganda, not failed comedy.
>>
>>81129308
It's like a gallagher show for women but less funny and entirely unoriginal. She does the equivalent of smashing fruit with a giant hammer and the simpletons just fucking eat it up. Her target demographic is just stupid women.
>>
>>81130187
Only feminists and numales like her, Normie's could give a shitless other than trainwreck, and she was a cunt in that

t.Normie
>>
>>81130273
So basically legacy media has defended her and is warping public opinion again?
>>
>>81130310
Its called marketing, and yes
>>
>>81130329
>marketing
that is quite a euphemism
>>
Amy "General Fatton" Schumer
Amy "Apocalypse Cow" Schumer
Amy "The Guns Of Provolone" Schumer
Amy "Sandwiches Of Iwo Jima" Schumer
Amy "The Fat Patrol" Schumer
Amy "A-Pack-Of-Chips Now!" Schumer
Amy "McHale's Gravy" Schumer
Amy "U-571lbs" Schumer
Amy "Zero Talks Dirty" Schumer
Amy "Arby's Macht Fries" Schumer
Amy "They Were Expandable" Schumer
Amy "The Dirty Dozen Doughnuts" Schumer
Amy "The Battle of the Bulge" Schumer
Amy "G*A*S*H" Schumer
Amy "The Big Fed One" Schumer
Amy "Hack Saw A Fridge" Schumer
Amy "Waddlecanal" Schumer
Amy "Hamburger Shill" Schumer
Amy "All Quiet On the Weightloss Front" Schumer
Amy "Sergeant Pork" Schumer
Amy "M*A*S*H*E*D" Schumer
Amy "A Few Good Menus " Schumer
Amy "The Dessert Fox" Schumer
Amy "Cookie Jarhead" Schumer
Amy "Band Of Blubbers" Schumer
Amy "Schindler's Grocery List" Schumer
Amy "Dumbkike" Schumer
Amy "Ham Hock Down" Schumer
Amy "Pearl Heartburn" Schumer
Amy "Flags Of Our Fatties" Schumer
Amy "Behind Enemy Swines" Schumer
Amy "G.I. Hoe" Schumer
Amy "Three Burger Kings" Schumer
Amy "Tora Tora Tora my pants" Schumer
>>
>>81130310
It's what they do best, you should know this by now anon.
>>
>>81129868
Truly she is captivating the world with her smell vagina and fart jokes, we should all stare in awe and she makes fart noises on stage like a 5 year old
>>
File: 7687856.jpg (71KB, 1200x830px) Image search: [Google]
7687856.jpg
71KB, 1200x830px
FRIENDLY REMINDER:
*Her cousin, Chuck Schumer is King of ‘Pay to Play’ in the corrupt, rigged system of Washington, D.C. and how he exploits immigration law for wealthy real estate developers through the EB-5 visa program.
*Longtime mentor to Anthony Weiner, aka Anthony 'the kiddie fucker' Weiner
*Has accepted donations from none other than billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein in the past
*Rallied for a known sex offender/muslim athlete to be granted visa access. And when said athlete was admitted into the country, went on to sexually molest a child.
*Is most likely involved in child rape and sex trafficking himself
>>
>>81131031
He seems like a real good goy.
>>
>>81129308
Her career and "success" are due to her second cousin Chuck Schumer who is the most powerful active Democratic senator. He runs New York aka Jewland, and he's known for loving the camera and using the media to his advantage. It's not a coincidence that this unfunny woman managed to become famous and then go on to advocate for Chuck Schumer and his agenda. Her career won't end until Chuck's political career ends.
>>
>>81131031
Well, the "sins of the father" or in this case, the sins of the cousin should not pass down to Amy.
There are plenty of reasons to dislike Amy that are not based around political speculation.

>is most likely involved
sure dude
>>
>>81129868
She's disgusting to both the ears and eyes and all the money in the world won't save her from God. I feel sorry for her, she is an utter waste of an existence and she will cause many to lose their faith
>>
>>81131442
mad jew detected
>>
>>81131234
He's a jew. That's why he does these things.
>>
>>81129308
I just realized that when Amy's new movie Snatched bombs they'll blame it on it not being an "established property."

They'll say "Oh, it was competing with all these other comic book movies, remakes, reboots, it never had a chance"

This Jewess is going to escape blame once again.
>>
>>81129963
This was her 150 pounds ago. Amy is the only girl in history to get less funny as she got less hot.

I've listened to talk radio and comedy radio and podcasts for years, and I can say with all honesty and no exaggeration, Brooke Shields and Maria Menounos have made me laugh harder and WAAAY more often on the radio than Amy Schumer.

She's really just mediocre.
>>
>>81131442
>is most likely involved
>sure dude
You know what they say, if it looks like shit, and smells like shit...
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.