[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2011 >characters laughing, having banter, some sad, some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Game_of_Thrones_title_card.jpg (64KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
Game_of_Thrones_title_card.jpg
64KB, 350x197px
>2011
>characters laughing, having banter, some sad, some serious moments
>character development
>not every character is serious 100% of the time, many sulking characters just end up being made fun of by others

>2017
>everyone is sulking
>we wuz serious n sheet 100% of the time
>everyone looking into distance with sad music playing
>EPIK scenes of characters walking with EPIK music playing
>close up shots of people with blank expressions with sad orchestra music

lol
>>
>>81126824
George rr Martin is a smugly self important auther, so this shouldn't shock you
>uhhh, I swear that this isn't a pulp fantasy story full of magic sex and violence, it's actually like, a super deep book with profound anti war messages even though violence war and shock value are some of the only reasons that my writting sells.
>>
Normies
>>
>>81126973
I don't think fatman has anything to do with this.
He seems to do characters alright. The characters were likable in the first to maybe fourth season. Most of the lines were straight from the book, good scenes of characters acting human.

The new seasons aren't based on the fatman's books, and all the characters are cardboard cutouts. It's fanfic-tier.

The newest trailer is the clearest example of how low the show has gone.
Compare this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGp_N3Ir7Do
to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgS62o_K4zs

This is garbage.
>>
File: 1490877239541.jpg (23KB, 275x284px) Image search: [Google]
1490877239541.jpg
23KB, 275x284px
>>81126824

>tv show
>has a plot
>plot has an arc
>nearing the end of the arc
>coming to the climax of the plot
>looking for character development, and le lighthearted banter in the finale of a plot

kill you'reself
>>
>>81127223
>show ending means all the characters should become robots who stare into the distance with blank looks in their faces
>>
>>81127273

>he's already seen season 7 of game of thrones

yeah ok bud

kill you are self
>>
>>81126824
All good actors died on this show, Emilia Clarke and kit Harrington can't portray proper facial expressions and tyrion turned into a meme character
>>
>>81127420
I saw season 5 and 6.
>>
File: deal with it faggot.jpg (172KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
deal with it faggot.jpg
172KB, 1024x683px
>>81127473

give me 5 examples of characters staring into the distance with blank looks in their faces

you have 1 minute
>>
>>81127273
wooden face acting is the norm in jewland
>>
>>81127459
It's not even that they can't portray emotion. They are not given anything to work with.
The hag who plays Cersey used to have more complex scenes with Tyrion and her father.
Now she just walks around looking like she is lobotomized. Pointless character that doesn't have any purpose but to have someone on the throne since they're getting rid of actors by killing off everyone in King's Landing.
>>
>>81127531

The entire trailer for the next season.
>>
Well considering it's coming to the climax of the walker army marching down to kill every last person I'd say there's reason to be serious
>>
File: cold.jpg (3MB, 5760x3240px) Image search: [Google]
cold.jpg
3MB, 5760x3240px
>>81126824
>starts light, ends dark
truly the Sopranos of Middle Earth desu
>>
The only one guy who is able to work with the shit script they have is the guy playing Davos Seaworth.
He has gone trough the same shit as any other character, he knows stakes are high, but his acting is good enough to inject some humanity into the situation.
You could give that guy any shitty script and he would make it sound believable and something Davos would say.
>>
>>81127760
It started dark. Now it's some kind of a teen's idea of what is dark.
>>
>>81127151

I only got a minute into the season 1 trailer. Boring shit. The other trailer was truly epic.
>>
>>81127273
I don't like the show but fuck off dude that was just a shitty teaser showing literally 3 characters
>>
>>81128173
The last 2 seasons have been just like that. The entire focus is on three characters looking gloomy and making teenage girls moist. Stop being retarded.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.