[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do "fans" get so buttblasted when their favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: mads ottaa kuppia.jpg (114KB, 560x529px) Image search: [Google]
mads ottaa kuppia.jpg
114KB, 560x529px
Why do "fans" get so buttblasted when their favorite actors do capeshit? Last time I checked, artistic credibility wasn't a valid currency that could be used to buy food or pay rent.
>>
to be fair, you got buttblasted enough to make a thread about it so..
>>
>>81118689
>You will never be Mads

God damn it.
>>
>>81118720
Just use some roids and you can look like him, too
>>
>>81118711
He's just asking a question, your response on the other hand makes no sense...
>>
>>81118764
That's what a Nazi would say...
>>
>>81118689
Gotten to a point where I don't even know who's played who and in what and when
>>
>>81118689
I can't be mad at an actor for taking the capeshit payday.
>>
>>81118689
B I R D M A N
>>
>>81118689
Any examples of when this has ever happened?
>>
>>81118689
I don't blame them for it but I am disappointed by it because it pretty much means they are done tryharding with interesting roles and great performances, it means Hollywood has discovered their talent and good looks and now they're ready to rake in the cash with all the shitty blockbusters. Anyone would do the same, but for the consumer and appreciator of their more meaningful work it is sad.
>>
>>81118689
Because there is a thing called artistic integrity which every self-respecting artist should have.
It's not like they are poor before so they have to do capeshit to buy bread and milk to survive.
Why would De Niro star in Dirty Grandpa?

If you like a certain musician or band, you think that they just want to make the best music they can right? Wouldn't you be surprised if they made a couple of tracks featuring with David Guetta, Justin Bieber or whatever?
Then you don't know when are they making a certain song "for real" or just for money.

Same with actors, directors or any artist really. Artistic integrity is everything.
>>
>>81119933
>Why would De Niro star in Dirty Grandpa?

Because his sheboon wife is spending all his money.

Also, The Beatles are considered one of the best bands of all time and they literally sold out, changing their looks, their act, their music etc. and always joked before starting a new album that "hey, let's write a new swimming pool!"
>>
The issue I have is just that these days capeshit often comes with a 1000 year contract because of how far ahead they plan sequels now.

So I get worried when actors I love get caught up in that machine and suddenly do nothing but superhero shit for years.
>>
>>81120183
Best by who? They are one of the most influential bands.
>>
>>81118689
because then actors pretend to be respected as artists instead of just being another job
>>
File: master-trailer-joaquin-phoenix.jpg (14KB, 570x300px) Image search: [Google]
master-trailer-joaquin-phoenix.jpg
14KB, 570x300px
>>81118689
If that's true then why doesn't "our" guy Joaquin Phoenix do capeshit? Mads isn't even an actor.
>>
>millenials have no values other than making money
>>
>>81118689

>artistic credibility wasn't a valid currency that could be used to buy food or pay rent.

about as valid as white privilege
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.