[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People say Dawn is better than Day >While completely forgetting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: petersuicide.jpg (8KB, 292x232px) Image search: [Google]
petersuicide.jpg
8KB, 292x232px
>People say Dawn is better than Day
>While completely forgetting Dawn's ridiculous ending where the A-team theme starts playing and Peter kung fu's his way like a blacksploitation star to reach the helicopter

BRAVA ROMERO

BRAVA
>>
>muh realism
>>
>>81117799
i like your digits but dawn is better overall.
killer effects in day tho. great, tense atmosphere.
>>
Wasn't that ending forced on him?

I know that the A-Team ending is a cop-out and it was either studio interference or last minute nerves that the original ending would be too dark, but it's one minute of shit in an otherwise great film.
>>
Damn of the Dead was so comfy. It's the kind of movie that you put on on a cold winter day. Your opinion is wrong.
>>
>>81117894
But Day has no bad moments, while DAWN has a singular bad moment

Thus, Day > Dawn
>>
>>81117923

I still prefer the setting and characters of Dawn, and Rhodes is just a little bit too cartoonish for my liking.
>>
>>81117827
The atmosphere is great. I laughed it off as kinda cheese but the rest of the day I felt off, got the creeps.
>>
>>81117799
>While completely forgetting Dawn's ridiculous ending where the A-team theme starts playing and Peter kung fu's his way like a blacksploitation star to reach the helicopter
You say this like it's a bad thing
>>
>>81117923
>Day has no bad moments
First half of Day is shit.
It's funny how people are easy to forgive and forget this stuff when the endings is good.
>>
File: day3.jpg (53KB, 1028x498px) Image search: [Google]
day3.jpg
53KB, 1028x498px
>>81117923

>But Day has no bad moments
>>
>>81120892
Looks and acts like the average /v/ poster, except that faggot got to stick his dick in what's her name.
>>
>>81117799
Dawn of the Dead is better then Day of the Dead.
>>
>>81117799
I feel as though George A. Romero just wanted to make zombie movies, but somebody down the line pointed out that his movie's have some lame social commentary, and he just went with their opinion.
>>
>>81117799
Didn't you make this exact same thread a few days ago? Is this really a topic that's that important to you?
>>
>>81121169

Bane?
>>
>>81121331
WHOA EBIN MAYMAY BRO!!!

This Dawn of the Dead pasta...it's going places.
>>
>>81117914
dawn and day are both ridiculously comfy zombie flicks, all those great characters
>>
Holy shit, I just watched the extended cut of this last night. It's definitely Romero's magnum opus. Comfy as hell, awesome music, and Tom Savini.

Day is, in my opinion, a good film, but I don't feel it was a worthy successor to Dawn. Romero should've just stopped at Day and left well enough alone. Now all he does is whine about the fact that no one wants to finance his next zombie movie, and I don't blame them for their reluctance.
>>
night of the living dead is really boring
>>
>>81117799

Dawn of the Dead remake > Dawn of the Dead original

t. unbiased DCuck
>>
File: 1464906383086.png (259KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
1464906383086.png
259KB, 500x336px
>>81121611
No
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.