[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DCucks complain for YEARS about how Tim Burton's Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Batman-Joker.jpg (44KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Joker.jpg
44KB, 600x750px
>DCucks complain for YEARS about how Tim Burton's Batman kills people
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE THOSE BURTON MOVIES! THEY DON'T STAY TRUE TO THE CHARACTER!"

>Bat of Manslaughter does nothing but kill people in BvS
>"W-well that's o-okay b-because t-they d-don't have to s-stick to the source m-material! brava snyder!"

Explain yourself you hypocritical DCucks
>>
File: 1487608661605.png (450KB, 550x588px) Image search: [Google]
1487608661605.png
450KB, 550x588px
>>81116571
>Bat of Manslaughter
my sides
>>
File: 3219835.jpg (134KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
3219835.jpg
134KB, 970x545px
Batman resorted to killing because he got tired and disillusioned with the justice system and seeing criminals he put behind bars keep getting out and repeating the cycle of violence.

But not that you marveldrones cared to notice or pay attention to characters that actually had some depth and evolution, instead of LE QUIP QUIP EXPLOSIONS MORE QUIPS.
>>
>>81116571
>implying it was not the same autistic people crying about Batman killing in both movies while most people were fine with it
>>
>>81116571
In Burton's case it was an odd quirk, something that people were divided on but didn't take away from the overall experience. Whereas SnyderBat's bloodlust isn't simply a quirk, it's impossible to ignore.
>>
Man of Murder vs Bat of Manslaughter
>>
>>81116658
Afleck looks too young for that stage.

Now if we were doing Batman Beyond and he had the new suit, that would make sense.
>>
>>81116658
That's literally like the point of Batman. The villains keep escaping because Batman won't kill them even if it would be for the greater good. Yet he hasn't resorted to killing people. Other than in spin offs and shit of course.
>>
>>81117810
He used to straight up murder people in the original comics. Sometimes using guns.
>>
>>81118066
Which artist brought the "no kill" rule?
>>
Burton bat barely killed one guy
>>
>>81118196

the one that figured out they cant recycle the same shitty plots for 70 years if batman killed the villians
>>
>>81118066
Yeah true in the original comics he used a gun and killed people but the character has evolved beyond that. Back then he was pretty much a ripoff The shadow. He got the no killing rule pretty soon after the first introduction of the character and he has had the no killing rule way longer than he used guns.
>>
If anything it's the other way round. People shit on BvS because Batman kills in it but give Burtons movies a pass because they saw them when they were kids.

I mean, I think the Burton movies are better too but I'm not gonna pretend that either have much to do with the comic books.
>>
>>81117810
And that's why Batman is a terrible character.

>Joker killed another 10,000 people?
>Lol just lock him up until next time he escapes and kills even more!
>I'm the hero Gotham deserves
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.