[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you write the last Simpsons episode? >everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0120.png (137KB, 817x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0120.png
137KB, 817x626px
How would you write the last Simpsons episode?
>everyone their actual age
>homer is miserable and alone
>marge is has a new husband and left homer
>Bart is a heroin addict
>Lisa an SJW lesbian
>Maggie ran away from home to get away from her family
>homer walks through the house alone remembering the happy times with the family
>Lenny comes over and takes homer to Moe's
>Carl died from colon cancer
>Barney died in his sleep by choking on his own vomit
>Homer and Lenny get drunk and at the end of the night say good bye to each other
>homer stumbles around town and sobs
>he has nothing and can't live with him self
>he gets his gun he was supposed to get rid of and points it to his head
>BANG!
>the screen fades to black
>>
Well, then...
>>
File: IMG_0116.jpg (36KB, 552x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0116.jpg
36KB, 552x535px
>>81105551
>>
Bart the General should be aired as the series finale.
>>
Only if this is utilized at some point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCb3rblTEds
>>
>>81105663
Perfect fit
>>
The writers have said that if they ended it would end with Homers dead, which will probably be some sappy shit that he doesn't deserve as he has become kinda of an ass hole like peter griffin.

A similar death ending would also be fitting for peter and family guy may deliver in an ending with everyone being glad he is dead.
>>
it's supposed to end with them leaving the house to go to the Christmas play at the school that they attend in the first episode, making the series a perfect loop and thus telekino's answer to Finnegan's Wake. but knowing the hacks who control it now, it'll never happen
>>
>>81105551
suicide ending is bad, it'd be better to just end it with homer in that rut since that's basically the rut the shows been in for 20+ years
>>
Marge ties up and gags Homer. Then she takes out a scissor and cuts his dick off. She stuffs the scissors in Homer's ass and sucks his penis.
The end.
>>
>>81105677
The 13 year old me loved family guy, the 27 year old me is wondering why I found this funny. Shows like the Simpsons and King of the Hill only got better with age, Family Guy got worse.
>>
>>81105814
>okay august underground
>>
>>81105859

>that scene

Nope.
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
14KB, 240x320px
>>81105890
>you're not gonna worry about growing up now sweetie
>>
>>81105944

What was their fucking problem?
>>
>>81105983
They just wanted to kill anon

Pretty satisfying at the end of it all when she kills that fat fuck then kills herself. Good riddance
>>
>>81105551
I'd watch it. Would be a poignant and fitting end to a series that should have ended long, long, long ago.

Or atlernatively just end it on a regular old boring episode. It's no longer worth getting a touching finale.
>>
Holidays of Future Passed was going to be the series finale. The Simpsons was going to end with Milhouse permanently becoming a zombie.
>>
>>81105733
Best answer
Nice Dibbles
But it's finnegans wake, Anon. No apostrophe.
>>
Drumpf
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.