[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was fucking awful.First few episodes looked great but it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 123.jpg (164KB, 1280x600px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
164KB, 1280x600px
This was fucking awful.First few episodes looked great but it turned out to be just another awful capeshit waste of time.

DROPPED.
>>
What the hell happened in the after credits scene?
>>
>>81104951
>Metal ball appears out of nowhere
>David and qt think it's something old man created
>Metal ball scans David and abducts him
>David: AHHHHHH!
>End scene
>>
someone wanna summarize the plot? is this dude a mutant like how the xmen are mutants?
>>
this show really disappointed me. started out so strong then like OP said it went south.
>>
>>81105307
it's clearly division 3 (send the equinox)
>>
>>81105409
yeah but he's confused because his powers are so strong they literally alter the fabric of space/time and what not so he was raised believing he is crazy he shakes his head a lot throws his hands up in the air and panics all the time.

there ya go
>>
>>81105307
I'm ready to drop the series after that. I'm hoping s2 premier is good enough
>>
File: 1483001035216.jpg (13KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
1483001035216.jpg
13KB, 540x489px
>>81104649
Especially that black faggot was awful.His powers are like the worst shit ever too literally pointless character.

He actually shot up the room like a retard and fall down.
>>
Episode 7 > Episode 8, but overall I was happy with the ending
>>
I want more Jemaine.
>>
>>81104649
>Not enjoying episode 7
You have no taste anon.

>>81105409
David, the main guy, thinks he insane. Turns out that he a very powerful mutant. He also happens to have A mental Parasite since he was a little kid.

He gets rescued from people hunting mutants after he reveals his mutant powers and he has a GF that he can't touch since she mind swaps. After a crisis, everyone gets stuck in david head and for 2-3 episodes they are trying to figure out how to get out. and in Episode 7 there is a great payoff

episode 8 feels a bit of a after thought from episode 7, much like how the last episode of say, GOT just cleans up the mess from the next to last episode.

9/10 with good music and it doesn't feel like a superhero show most of the time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.