[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the best, and most accurate portrayal of comic book Joker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1243215135.jpg (107KB, 1000x563px)
1243215135.jpg
107KB, 1000x563px
Who is the best, and most accurate portrayal of comic book Joker since Jack Nicholson, and why is it Cameron Monaghan
>>
>>81100477
bump
>>
>>81100477
I just wish they hadn't done that retarded face crap. I hated it when New 52 did it.
>>
>>81100477
it's...cameron monaghan i guess?
>>
>>81100477

>When Bruce is beating him and he lewdly grunts "Unf! That's it! Ugh! That's it! Let it out!"

Without a doubt, best Joker.
>>
>>81100824
Same, but they toned it down a bit. He just improvised and stabled them together. Hopefully Arkham can properly attach his face better.
>>
Penguin x Riddler is the OTP
>>
>>81101070

Except for the part where he through him into the fucking ocean and he was eaten by a pack of hungry piranhas.
>>
>>81100477
Mark Hamil.
>>
I saw clips of it on youtube, I'm not impressed.
>>
>>81101070
Nah, Gordan x Harvey is pure, unadulturated noir-kino
>>
I'm da jokah baybee
>>
>>81100477
Troy Baker
>>
>>81100477
100% this guy nails it
>>
>le cut face New 52 Joker

blargh
>>
>>81100477

When his face fell off at the end of the winter finale it was kinda gross.
>>
File: IMG_6377.gif (2MB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6377.gif
2MB, 245x200px
I really fucking believed him when he said these words
>>
File: IMG_6378.gif (2MB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6378.gif
2MB, 245x200px
>>81102774
>>
File: GothamJoker1.jpg (16KB, 740x379px) Image search: [Google]
GothamJoker1.jpg
16KB, 740x379px
>>81102774
Yea, his face is just fucking menacing. He doesn't even need makeup to genuinely be Joker.
>>
>>81102774
>>81102818
desu all I'm seeing here is david bowie with terrible firearm safety
>>
>>81100477
They all have done different aspects of joker well

Nicholson was good classic gangster Joker, though not enough gags.

Romero was a good gag based joker you would see in the Silver Age.

Ledger was a good cuh-razy anarchist joker, the same kind you see post Killing Joke.

Leto was a good Morrison/Miller style joker, multifaced and more full of himself.

Monaghan is doing a good job of synthesizing elements from all of them, but has recently been going more in a Leto/Ledger direction.
>>
>>81103231

I guess we know who's playing him in the inevitable biopic
>>
>>81103231
Well you have to hear his voice to experience the delivery of the line
>>
>>81103371
>Leto was a good Morrison/miller joker
Have you ever picked up a Morrison/miller book with the Joker in it?
>>
>>81102912
He pulls off creepy too in this shot. Like a genuine rapist creep
>>
>>81103487
Yes, he emulates Joker from his Batman and Robin run perfectly. And the bits with his scary smile and the stuff he did with Common and the the other guy he tortured were very reminiscent of DKR. Morrison himself even taught Leto how to do it

http://www.cbr.com/grant-morrison-gave-jared-leto-joker-advice-for-suicide-squad/

“He [Leto] called me to talk about his approach to the character and I steered him in a few directions,” explained Morrison
>>
>>81103595
Leto played it like he was one of the Three Stooges though, or Jim Carey in The Mask, so no. Like a person acting crazy, and not a crazy person.
>>
>>81103371
>Monaghan is doing a good job of synthesizing elements from all of them, but has recently been going more in a Leto/Ledger direction.
I imagine dying and coming back to life without your face would put one on edge.
>>
Is this show good?
>>
>>81105653

Sometimes it has no fucking idea what it's doing but whenever Jerome's on it for some reason it gets all of its shit together until they want to put him back in jail or kill him again.
>>
>>81105653
It feels like it's actually set in Gotham City instead of some generic place.
>>
Who would have thought that the shitty ginger neighbor kid from Click would be the most kino joker on screen.
>>
>>81106025

And the gay kid from Shameless!
>>
WHOS DA BOSS
>>
>>81105653
Well worth it for this kid
>>
>>81106209
He was mentally ill in that though so he has the acting experience
>>
>>81106209
And the ginger autist from Malcolm in the Middle.
>>
>>81108894
WHAT

No fucking way. I just rewatched Malcolm and there's so many actors I recognize now in it. Another example from Gotham is Butch, who was one of the students at Francis's military school.
>>
>>81102912
he looks like a gay man enjoying the sensation of taking a big, flinty, post-surgical shit
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.