[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm still not sure what l think about this. What are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I'm still not sure what l think about this. What are /tv/'s thoughts?
>>
Competent, but terribly unremarkable and forgettable.

Expect to see it in the bargain bin at Walmart next year.
>>
>>81092726

You should rate it.
>>
I was consistently wondering where it was going to go, but the answer was so bad that it soured the whole experience.
>>
Mediocre movie, liked by dumb normies because it makes them feel smart.
>>
It's a movie engineered for brainlets to appreciate. It makes them feel like they understood a movie with an intellectual direction , when really it was specifically designed for faux intellectuals.
Reddit loves this movie.
>>
Great flick don't listen to 4contrarians they've never been right about anything
>>
I thought it was shit. So extremely gray, generic and forgettable. The cliche characters and the way they were complete caricatures was also irritating as fuck.
>>
>>81093452
>T.Reddit
>>
>>81093413
>>81093551
Why are you people always so fixated on reddit?
>redditcore
>plebbit
>reddit
>reddit this
>reddit that

It's all you can think of when you criticize anything. Are you shit smeared mongoloids not capable of putting your thoughts into words? And guys like >>81093452 do seem to have a point after awhile. It really does seem that you hate it just because many people (including reddit) love it.

Oh, and "well people think the movie is smart, but guess what it's not" is also just a statement and not critique, if you're incapable or too lazy to reason why that is the case>>81093413
>>
I bet reddit loves it, they lap this pseudo intellectual bull shit right up
>>
>>81092726
I really liked it desu. I had to pee a fourth of the way through the movie, but it was too good, so I held it.
>>
>>81092726
trash

aliens were cool
>>
>>81092726
The dumbest fucking sci fi I've ever seen that pretended to be smart.

>hurr, if you have no sentence structure in your language, you can see into the future!
>>
>>81093335
Exactly.

I thought the first half was interesting enough, but went downhill very quick after.
>>
The whole language part was amazing and the contact was realistic as well
Unfortunately the ending was shit and I felt like I was watching a Terrence Malick film at the end.
>>
>>81093413
How do I write a Brainlet-bait movie and get rich?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.