[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H O L Y S H I T! This was a very pleasant surprise. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: GhostInTheShell.jpg (600KB, 1633x612px) Image search: [Google]
GhostInTheShell.jpg
600KB, 1633x612px
H O L Y S H I T!

This was a very pleasant surprise. What's with the critics saying there wasnt much story? Are they familiar that the 1995 movie's story was just the tracking down of a ghost hacker?

Yes this movie's story was mainly just Scarjo finding out about her past... BUT HOLY SHIT that plot twist about Scarjo's character was fucking great and it really did give great respect to the manga and I now understand why the director of the 1995 movie appreciates what Hollywood did with this one.

>The dog from Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence is in this sitting with Batou in a scene
YES!

>When Scarjo is pulling the spider tank's roof off, her body transforms very muscular and she gets an arm ripped off just like the 1995 movie
YES

The movie didnt have much action. It was mainly dialogue driven which is what you would expect from a GitS adaption.

The shelling sequence though didnt have the original song. That was moved to the end credits.

Definitely worth the cinema experience
>>
>10 shekels have been deposited into your account
>>
>>81076213
Not joking this is right up there with Logan
>>
Was it rated PG-13?

Yes?

Discarded. Literally I'm not seeing this movie.

Might see it ten or fifteen years from now when I feel less cheated.
>>
>>81076133
Also are you from the future?
>>
>>81076133
FUCK OFF
IT'S SHIT
IT'S A SHIT MOVIE AND YOURE FUCKING STUPID FOR SEEING
IT'S GARBAGE AND ITS' NOTHING EVEN CLOSE TO THE ORIGINAL OR INNOCENCE OR SOLID STATE SOCIETY OR THE STAND ALONE COMPLEX TRILOGY OR THE LATEST ENTRIES

IT'S FUCKING SHIT WITH NOTHING GOOD ABOUT THE ANIME

FUCK YOU AND FUCL OFF FROMTHIS BOARD YOU STUPID CUNT

FUCK YOU
>>
>>81076246
This isnt an action movie. If you have seen the 1995 movie and Innocence then the pace is exactly like that
>>
>>81076270
>Americans not understanding different time zones

>>81076350
You've seen it? So you wanted them just to 100% copy the other movies?
>>
>>81076133

So it's good only because they managed to copy the source material?

Jesus christ...
>>
>>81076377
People's heads explode in a shower of gore in the manga. There is graphic lesbian sex.

PG-13 movie. Yah. Right.
>>
>>81076433
I never said they 100% copied the source material. Its different from the manga in places but it works very well with how its made
>>
>>81076576

>they made a copy of the lord of the rings
>it's different in some parts, it's great

Nope, still can't get my head around this.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.