[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What if we made Inception but actually made the dreams fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Trance-gore-e1375124713818[1].jpg (144KB, 1920x792px) Image search: [Google]
Trance-gore-e1375124713818[1].jpg
144KB, 1920x792px
>What if we made Inception but actually made the dreams fucked up.
Based Boyle.
>>
What is this?
>>
>>81072950
Too bad this and Rosario Dawson's pussy were the only good parts of that movie.
>>81072966
Trance.
>>
>>81073183
I liked the protag/antag switcheroo
>>
>>81072950
I dont actually remember this part. This movie must have been forgettable.
>>
>>81073183
Her pussy is absolutely perfect
>>
Watch The Cell
>>
>>81074028

Man, talk about a director who just fucking lost it.
>>
>>81074060

The Fall is pure kino
>>
>>81074130
The Fall is no joke one of the worst movies I've ever seen
>>
>>81074130

Too manic, Immortals is clearly his finest work.
>>
>>81074153

but why?

I love it
>>
>>81074193
When a story hinges on the believability of the relationship between a junkie stuntman and a fat disgusting Romanian girl there are problems already. And then it is compounded when the story he tells is just nonsense good vs evil with stock characters and predictability being the two strong points.
>>
>>81074245

Sounds great to me I don't see the problem
>>
>>81074356
It was just long and boring I couldn't get into the story he was telling because all of the characters were stock types with no personality and the wraparound story didn't have any emotional resonance either. Both characters were quite unlikable.
>>
>>81074418

Its almost like he was making up a shitty story on the spot so he could befriend the little spic girl and have her steal pills so he could kill himself

hmmm
>>
>>81074245

I thought the point of the film was that the story told is a romanticized version of real events while the visuals are what the child imagines? As in, you're supposed to understand the story by sorting through the lies and fantasies.

Besides, the movie looks fantastic and plot is unimportant.
>>
>>81072950
feel you bruh this is a rad film \
>>
>>81073183
fuck off this is a wicked film, cinematography and pace is killer
>>
>>81074004
post it
>>
>>81072950
This film was kinomatography at its finest
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.