[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/jan et-hubert-is-not-happy-a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/janet-hubert-is-not-happy-about-fresh-prince-reunion-to-put-it-mildly-194520161.html

>The Internet may have had the feels about the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air reunion, but Aunt Viv did not.

>Janet Hubert — the original Aunt Viv on the series that made Will Smith a superstar — took to Facebook to criticize the recent reunion of her one-time castmates, which was documented in photos posted to social media by Smith, Alfonso Ribeiro, and Tatyana Ali — and was also attended by Karyn Parsons, Joseph Marcell, and Hubert’s replacement, Daphne Reid. Now, remember that Hubert was fired from the show 24 years ago as you read her reaction.

>“I know the media hoe Alphonso Ribero [sic] has posted his so called reunion photo,” Hubert, 61, wrote. “Folks keep telling me about it.” Things escalated quickly, with the actress writing, “[Ribeiro] was always the ass wipe for Will. There will never be a true reunion of the Fresh Prince. I have no interest in seeing any of these people on that kind of level.”

>She didn’t stop there, adding, “I am not offended in the least, by this photo… it was an event for Karen’s charity. It does however prompt me to take some meetings in Hollywood to pitch my memoir PERFECTION IS NOT A SITCOM MOM, and tell of the behind the scenes story before I leave this earth.” Well, then.
>>
File: 1490775080419.png (411KB, 523x456px) Image search: [Google]
1490775080419.png
411KB, 523x456px
>>81070997
>may have had the feels
>>
>news article about social media posts
>>
I hope Will Smith's kid is in the reunion
>>
>my deal is my deal, your deal is your deal
>>
>>81071058
>news article about social media posts where the person is shilling a future book

Who the fuck even uses Yahoo in any way these days.
>>
>>81071101
It's the principle.
>>
>>81071139
There's some like 28 year old homeschooled retard in my university who I always see on yahoo.
>>
File: kitty.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kitty.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>81070997
>https://www.yahoo.com
>>
>>81070997
Imagine still being this salty for getting fired 24 years later.
>>
>>81070997
I thought she was the better aunt viv though
>>
>>81071239
nu-viv was hotter though
>>
>>81071298
I'm not sure I agree.

>>81071239
Yea, I think so acting wise.
>>
>>81071156
WHAT'S YOUR P-P-P-POINT?
>>
I heard she was crazy as fuck and that's why they fired her, because she thought she was the main character
>>
>>81071462
Sometimes they learn and sometimes they don't.

The white couple that played the parents on Webster threatened to quit the show because the show centered around Webster and not them. The producers said: "Hey! The fucking show is called 'Webster!'" They calmed down and accepted it.
>>
>>81071239
Great Aunt Viv, horrible human being
>>
>pitch my memoir PERFECTION IS NOT A SITCOM MOM

Top cock.

Like anyone is going to give a fuck,
>>
>>81070997
>a quarter century later and you're still digging the hole that got you fired
What did she mean by this?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.