[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/got/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 50

File: GURM at work.jpg (49KB, 942x645px) Image search: [Google]
GURM at work.jpg
49KB, 942x645px
Wildcards Edition
Previous >>81004228
>>
>>81059622
carice makes me wet my pants
>>
File: 1486987490759 (1).png (42KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
1486987490759 (1).png
42KB, 284x339px
>tfw varys will never win the game of thrones
>>
File: 1490561313684.jpg (2MB, 1484x969px) Image search: [Google]
1490561313684.jpg
2MB, 1484x969px
What's next for zombiefu?
>>
File: IMG_1347.jpg (742KB, 1557x1537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1347.jpg
742KB, 1557x1537px
Dany pretty
>>
>>81059713
dany a shit
>>
File: 1488550985700.png (4KB, 277x271px) Image search: [Google]
1488550985700.png
4KB, 277x271px
>>81059713
>>
>CIA will never win GOT
>>
>>81059800
Look at the picture I posted. If you don't think Dany pretty you just might be, dare I say it, a homosexual
>>
>>81059713
Very pretty
>>
File: 1453651120117.png (100KB, 599x613px) Image search: [Google]
1453651120117.png
100KB, 599x613px
>>81059827
>>
File: IMG_0537.jpg (327KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0537.jpg
327KB, 1920x1200px
>>81059713
She's an average looking girl but she has the prettiest smile in the game. I bet she's a real hottie to fat bottom lovers but that's not my thing.
>>
Threadly reminder that Jon Snow is now a deserter of the Night's Watch, and all men of honor are obliged to apprehend him and administer the King's justice.

Not even the biggest of starkfags and jonniggers can dispute this coherently.
>>
File: emiliaclarke1.jpg (274KB, 708x1099px) Image search: [Google]
emiliaclarke1.jpg
274KB, 708x1099px
>>81059713
>>
>>81059174
>She didn't "happen to be immune" she made herself immune in a magical ritual that she made up.

Ok
If Hotpie made the same thing and made himself immune would you say it's fine?
>>
>>81059704
hopefully cuddles. lots of cuddles.
>>
>>81060284
>If Hotpie made the same thing and made himself immune would you say it's fine?
yes, because that's how magic works in asoiaf, like the quotes I posted say
>>
>>81060234
more like Emilia THICCCC
amirite?
>>
>>81060199
Did you miss the episode where Jon takes his vows that specifically say his watch ends upon his death and then did you also miss those episodes where Jon was dead?
>>
>>81060087
She's very plain without makeup and has a doughy, pudgy body. I'd fuck her, but I see prettier girls every single day.
>>
>>81060392
he looks alive to me
>>
>>81060199
There's like six people in the Night's Watch at this point and everybody in the other regions is too busy with their own shit to care.
>>
>>81060392
Is he dead? No? Oh yeah, looks like he has abandoned his post as Lord Commander.. you could almost say that he deserted the Night's Watch. What is the penalty for deserting the Night's Watch?
>>
>>81060449
So you did miss those episodes then. Go back and watch again and you will understand.
>>
>>81060570
Also, if you'd like to argue that he somehow magically is absolved of his Night's Watch vows because he "died" supposedly, then that makes his executions of Thorne, Olly, etc. MURDER. So he should be executed for that, unless being Jon "The Faggot" Snow means you're allowed to murder members of the Night's Watch
>>
>>81060511
Google NW vows.
>>
Wish Maisie was THICC
>>
>>81060619
google methods of suicide.
>>
>>81060570
So that's gonna be his defense during his trial? "lolz i died guiz i'm just a corpse fug don't kill me XD"
>>
>>81060608
It's not magic nigga it's right there stated plain and simple in the NW vows. He's former LC and KITN and they were mutinous conspirators there isn't a person in the north who would convict him of any crime.
>>
Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright
>>
>>81060644
She's got a cute booty. That's actually the only thing I find attractive about her.
>>
>>81060645
>>81060675
Intelligent defense guise.

How pathetic.
>>
>>81060745
Simply proclaiming "MY WATCH HAS ENDED! YEEEEAAHHH!" does not absolve you of your Night's Watch vows. He is King in the North now because he deserted the Night's Watch. Again, if you'd like to argue that he is no longer Lord Commander, then he also murdered members of the Night's Watch. The only answer is he a dishonorable cunt, who has abandoned his post in the most desperate of times, and is now pursuing a vainglorious campaign waging war against the wardens the North (illegally)
>>
>>81060644
She should gain twenty pounds then sit on my face
>>
>>81060392
daily reminder that there literally isn't ONE PERSON in westeros who will believe that Jon Snu was killed and resurrected.

EVEN if we go with the assumption that dying absolves him from his vows, no one would believe it anyway so they should take him for a deserter anyway.
>>
>>81060841
>Night's Watch vows are taken for life
>Gets stabbed
>Is alive
>Pronounce that your watch has ended ... JUST CUZ
>Deserts the Night's Watch to pursue an illegal war
>Starktards perform a series of mental gymnastics defending your dishonor

Must be nice being Jon "The Fairy" Snow, who can do no wrong.
>>
>>81059713
she is pretty desu
>>
>>81061085
>she will always be anorexic tier skinny

why cant she get just a bit chubby?

also someone post pics of her
>>
>>81060847
No death absolved him not proclaiming anything. Get real with all the other problems in Westeros no one is going to stop and say "well he murdered 3 criminals." It makes fine and perfect sense. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not perfectly applicable. If the NW was perfectly intact and Westeros was a perfect world but it's not.

Even Ned made dishonest decisions in a Jam. Arguably the most moral character so the situation with the NW makes sense in the world of Westeros.
>>
>>81060745
There is 2 ways to see it after his resurrection.
He is still a member of the NW, or he isn't.

1) He is still a member of the NW despite his death.
In this case, he can't leave ever. NW members can't leave.

2) He is not a member of the NW anymore.
In this case, he's a random guy who killed 4 members of the NW. He should be executed.

So which is it?
You can't take the best of both world. "Oh he's allowed to kill 4 guys as the LC of the night's watch, but he's allowed to leave because he's not even in the Night's watch".
>>
>>81061179
>He should be executed.
They stabbed him you spineless bitch he's within his rights to kill them
>>
>>81061096
I thought we were talking about the show because what have been discussing are show events. Seeing as how book Jon is still dead and can't kill anyone dead. In the show Davos, Mel, NW and all the wildlings saw him come back also there are lots of people that will vouch for his honest nature in the show so I still see no problem with it.
>>
>>81061166
Note that this post does not offer any legitimate argument against the fact that Jon Snow is now a deserter of the Night's Watch, instead sidetracks the issue "the world isnt perfect" "even Ned made bad decisions" "there's so much going on, what does it matter?" "bigger fish to fry" etc.

Thanks for clearing that up for us. As I said, not even the biggest Stark apologists and Jontards can dispute the fact that Jon Snow is a deserter of the Night's Watch, and should be apprehended and served the same justice that every other deserter of the Night's Watch has received for the last 8000 years.
>>
>>81061097
*Correction gets dead and comes back to life.
>>
>>81061285
This really, they murdered the Lord Commander of the Nights Watch in cold blood.
>>
>>81061317
>dead
>>81061354
>murdered

Hmm, pretty sure he is still alive. I seem to remember him walking and talking, executing members of the Night's Watch, and pursuing an illegal war against the Warden of the North.
>>
>>81061166
>>81061179
There is no sense in fighting with niggas memeing this hard but I'm bored and it's a more valuable discussion than waifus or Bran worship or Slag Sophie posts. So I will continue biting.

He's not just some random as far as the north knows he is the last living male heir of there beloved Ned Stark and most people hate Sandra because she is a Lannister whore. Her own brother couldn't even look past the Lannister marriage when proclaiming an heir. So the rest of the North certainly wouldn't. So I would argue in most people's in the norths eyes he was executing them as the rightful lord to winterfell.
>>
>>81061429
Didn't he get killed and then resurrected by Melisandre?
>>
Does Beric Dondarrion abandon his mission because he supposedly "dies"? I seem to remember something about him doubling his efforts in pursuit of the bringing Gregor Clegane, and House Lannister to justice for their crimes against the people, and the realm.
>>
>>81061285
You're mixing things up here.
So you seem to think he is not a member of the NW.

When the NW kills people who aren't members of the NW ( wildlings, Amory Lorch men ), are those allowed to take revenge?

Can a wildling lawfully come to the wall and kill 4 guys to avenge his brother?
Can Amory Lorch come to the wall and kill Jeor Mormont to make up for his dead men?

no.
So why is Jon, a non-member of the NW, allowed to do it?
They hand out 4 "Free murder" cards to former members?

If Jon isn't a NW member then he has no right to decide what happens at the wall anymore, and sure as fuck no right to kill their members. Even if he has reason to hate them.

Lots of wildlings hate them as much as Jon hate them, and they killed their brothers and daughters and fathers and so on. Doesn't matter. If a wildling comes to the wall to kill a NW guy for vengeance, they'll kill him.

If Jon isn't a member of the NW he can'T name a new LC (by interim) either.

Jon does EVERYTHING like he's still in the night's watch, and as Lord Commander too.

All, except, you know, deserting to fight for Rickon.
>>
>>81061518
Ramsey Bolton is the Lord of Winterfell at the time he commits that crime though. You don't have a leg to stand on here. Either he is still Lord Commander, or he is not(he is). In which case he murdered those members of the Night's Watch.

That's a side issue though, because he is still Lord Commander, and has now deserted.
>>
>>81061599
He's allowed to do it because he was formerly a member of the NW.
Nothing like this has happened before so I guess Jon is writing the rule book.
>>
>>81061518
>He's not just some random as far as the north knows he is the last living male heir of there beloved Ned Stark
YOu're just doing semantics now, you know full well what "random" means in the context.

I'll spell it out : Literally every single person in Westeros or the entire world who's job isn't "Member of the NIght's watch".

These are the only person who can decide what to do with a member of the night's watch.

Remember how Yoren disobey Lorch in teh books, and a royal decree in the show? He doesn't even obey THE KING.

No one who isn't in the NW can decide that these men deserves death. That's NW business.
>>
>>81061661
>He's allowed to do it because he was formerly a member of the NW.

Ah, so it's perfectly acceptable for deserters of the Night's Watch, who have grievances against the Watch, to murder those they feel like. So in other words, the mutineers who murdered Mormont were perfectly in their rights, as was Mance Rayder (a Night's Watch deserter) to attack the Wall.
>>
>>81061661
>former members of the NW are allowed to kill NW guys

Will they include this in the oaths new recruits swear?

You can't be serious.
>>
>>81061722
>>81061661
Well, deserters =/= being killed then resurrected.

Apples and oranges, anons.
>>
>>81061830
>Night's Watch vows are taken for life
>Is alive
>Deserts the Night's Watch

Sounds like a criminal and a traitor, to me.
>>
>>81061883
I think the show is trying to convey that his vows ended when he died. So when he comes back to life, he's a free man.

Is simples.
>>
>>81061924
He is not dead, therefore he is not "free" of his Night's Watch vows. In other words, he is a deserter of the Night's Watch. What is the punishment for deserting the Night's Watch?
>>
>>81061975
>Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death

He was dead at the end of season 5 and that's when his vows ended.

I think the punishment for desertion is execution.
>>
>>81061924
What if you are pronounced, or thought dead, but are healed, or wake up from a coma? Are you free of your Night's Watch vows because of some technicality? How long does your heart have to stop beating, or stop breathing, before you can murder 4 brothers of the Night's Watch, and proclaim "MY WATCH HAS ENDED!"?
>>
>>81062059
I'm not sure, you'd need to ask the showrunners.

Technically as soon as you're dead, I think your vows are over. Maybe that's where the Ironborn could have an advantage due to their blessing ceremonies.
>>
>>81062048
>It shall not end until my death

Thanks for clearing that part up. Is Jon Snow dead? Or is he still alive pursuing an illegal war against the Warden of the North, and now the Crown?
>>
>>81062134
He died in season 5, my good friend.
>>
>>81061527
From what I recall once Robert and Nedd were dead he looked around at all the small folk and saw that there was no one left to protect the kings people and serve Justice for them. I don't think he abandoned his mission completely. What I mean by that is he would kill the mountain if he had the chance but his main focus became the small folk.
>>
>>81062107
It's a rhetorical question. The answer is no, you are not absolved of your Night's Watch vows simply because you are thought dead, or are actually dead, but are then healed. The vows are for life, and Jon Snow is still alive (though hopefully not for long, unless the whole realm is devoid of a man of honor) pursuing an illegal war.
>>
>>81062190
>The vows are for life

They certainly are, fortunately Jon died in season 5 and so they don't apply anymore.

If you have any more questions, feel free to get in touch.
>>
>>81061630
Notice I said rightful lord of winterfell not current lord of winterfell.
>>
>>81062243
Sansa is the heir to Winterfell. Jon Snow is a bastard, who is Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. A lifetime position, one you cannot just abandon.
>>
>>81061096
Except the leader of the wildling army, a commander of the Northern army, a number of Night's watchmen and anyone who just believes in magic
>>
>>81062236
>Jon died
>But is still alive
And somehow this means he can just desert the Night's Watch. Interesting. So I'll ask again, what is the cutoff? If some maester pronounces a Night's Watch brother dead, but is healed later, does he get to just leave the Wall? No, I think not.
>>
>>81061700
We aren't talking about the books AT ALL because JON KILLING NW MEMBERS DID NOT HAPPEN IN THE BOOKS AT ALL. Gotta come correct. Don't try to play people.

Well except he kills the half-hand and totally gets away with it because he proves an asset in the battle against the wildlings. So there's that.
>>
>>81062393
He was ordered to kill Qhorin, by Qhorin himself (his commanding officer on that particular mission)
>>
>>81062381
Jon was resurrected by Melisandre at the start of season 6 (I think it was the first episode, right at the end).

Technically he doesn't even "desert" the nights watch because he's no longer a member. That all ended at the end of season 5 when he was killed.

>>
>>81062301
She wasn't the heir in Robb's eyes or anyone Loyal to him. Who ever Robb laid down in his will is rightful lord. Which btw did the show ever mention Robb's will ever again?
>>
>>81062447
So he murdered 4 members of the Night's Watch he had grievances against in vengeance. I wonder if you also make the same arguments defending the mutineers who murdered Mormont. Mance Rayder was also free to murder any member of the Night's Watch he wanted to, he had grievances against them, and since he deserted the Night's Watch and is no longer a member, he can't be punished by the Night's Watch! Amazing reasoning.
>>
>>81062501
Robb's will is not in the show. It's not even known who or what is in the will in the books. That's all irrelevant though because he rebelled against the Crown, lost the war, is dead, and the Crown has legally appointed a new Warden of the North.
>>
>>81062531
Well technically none of the mutineers died and neither did Mance Rayder before they started breaking their vows.

As far as I know, only Jon (and maybe Benjen, I'm not clear on whether he died or not) are the first black brothers to die and come back to life.

>>
>>81062419
The only person in the whole world who knows he gave that order is Jon and a dead person. There were more witnesses to Jons death than the murder he committed. With your logic there is no way he should have gotten away with that. Why aren't you arguing about that. That did actually happen in the books and you could use book evidence for that argument.
>>
>>81062596
Some reddit showfag telling people "if you have any more questions feel free to get in touch". Really made me think, "nigga"
>>
>>81062642
I apologise if I have caused offence.
>>
>>81062607
It hasn't come up until now. Thorne wanted to execute him for that, btw. Maester Aemon overruled him.

The point is, he wasn't forgiven because "he did well with the wildling mission" , he forgiven because a senior member of the Night's Watch overruled the Master at arms.
>>
>>81062134
Allister declared Jon dead, and made himself essentially defacto LC. There are at least 100 men that witnessed that declaration and no doubt the brothers from the other castles received letters about his death. Jon was dead, while no nationwide ravens were sent to confirm this seeing as Mormont is technically still LC at the citadel. Plus if he was a "desserter" the NW would have sent a letter to Ramsey. The Oath has loopholes as Sam pointed out earlier in the show and the loopholes is what gets Jon out of the Watch.
>>
>>81062301
Heir and she was the wife of the former lord, Ramsay Bolton.

Notherner cares about the NW and they hate the wildings. But in the season, they don't mind when the Lord Commandant takes part to a war along the wildings to help his sister...
>>
>>81062804
it's not even a loophole - it says in black and white "... and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death."

1. He dies.
2. Watch ends/no longer a member of the nights watch.
3. He gets resurrected and fucks off without being branded a deserter because (see point 2).
>>
>>81062849
Ramsay held no rights to Winterfell, he rebelled against the crown and is a traitor, as is Sansa because she as far as anyone knows helped kill Joffrey.

Traitors don't get rights to Crown property.

Plus Sansa is a kinslayer as she murdered her own husband and let her brother die
>>
>>81062804
>loopholes
No. The vows are the vows. Sam was correct in that the primary mission of the Night's Watch is to protect the realms of men. Just because the Others and the wights have all but disappeared from history, and the Watch's primary enemy has been the Wildlings, does not mean that the rules were "fudged"
>>
>>81062912
Except he is not dead, so he is still bound in service to the Night's Watch. I will ask for the third time, what is the cutoff for your made up technicality absolving a man of his solemn vows to the Night's Watch? If someone is pronounced dead some hours later comes to, does he get to leave the Night's Watch? Or does he have to be "dead" for a certain period of time? Can a man just go out ranging, pretend hes dead, and then come back and say, "I died, but the Children helped me and now im alive again! But I died so I'm leaving the Wall to pursue an illegal war lmao MY WATCH HAS ENDED!" "Hold on let me execute some brothers of the Night's Watch who i have grievances against first :^)"
>>
>>81063179
If I may answer on behalf of the gentleman/lady you are talking to.

I believe the cutoff point is as soon as the person dies however you would need to ask the showrunners for a definite answer. If you like I can email HBO and try and get an answer?

>>
What is/are the series/books really all about? What is the overarching thematic or topical concern? What do you think?

I think it's about the degradation of individuals and families due to their pursuit of power that may not be rightfully theirs. Justice is also important consideration.
>>
>>81063347
So as soon as anyone pronounces you dead you are absolved of your vows to the Night's Watch, and if someone is able to resuscitate you, you are now free to leave the Wall. Makes total sense. After 8000 years I would expect there to be a new order of the Night's Watch of people that just go around pronouncing each other dead so that they can go home.
>>
>>81063642
I think we've made some real progress here.

Feel free to get in touch if you have any more questions.
>>
>>81060749
he's so cute.
>>
>>81063548
It's about the human heart at conflict with itself, through a gritty retelling of Lord of the Rings modeled after real life historical events
>>
>>81063732
>fails to offer any reasonable explanation
>makes up their own head-canon technicality why it's OK for Jon Snow to desert the Night's Watch
>claims to "winning" the argument, even though no argument has been offered
>dodges legitimate questions that arise from their made up technicality
>is a reddit cuck
>tries to put the other party on the defensive with petulant sign offs
>thinks it has any effect
>>
>>81063884
Would you like to continue?

Feel free to get in touch if you have any more questions.
>>
>>81063732
Yup, we have. Jon Snow is a deserter of the NW, but he gets a pass because hes DA KITN now!
>>
>>81064023
I wouldn't personally go as far to say he's a deserter. He's not bound to the Watch any more after season 5.

Please feel free to get in touch if you have anymore questions.
>>
>>81064080
>gets stabbed
>is alive
>made up technicality by jewish hacks, reddit showfags, and westeros.org Jon Stargaryen cucks absolves him of his vows
>deserts the Watch
>Yep we're not faggots at all!
>>
>>81064223
I believe he dies at the end of season 5, that's why he's motionless for most of S6E1. At least that's the most reasonable explanation given he took a fair few stab wounds.
>>
>>81064396
Also, feel free to get in touch if you have any more questions.
>>
>>81061519
so you're telling me you can go to bed dead and wake up alive?
>>
>>81064617
I get that reference.
>>
NEW PRESTON VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2F8vk8EpnQ&feature=push-u&attr_tag=0FFLHcL27vI1gXLM-6

Now, I'm not exactly sure I agree with what he says, but the degrees of heartbreak and sorrow when it comes to mother hood does range quite a bit from father hood. Roose is killing Cats first born son, an experience he himself went through when Ramsey killed his first born son. And yet the emotional connection to these two events, one he's about to commit falls deaf on his ears. Cats anguish also has no effect on Roose, showcasing how little the male dominated society, something Roose enforces and is trapped in, treats both genders, akin to pieces of meat or valuable commodities to sell/buy. Not sure where the zebra fits in, but maybe it's a bit too deep for a first impression.
>>
Bi-daily reminder that Samwell Tarly is now a thief, and his father is well within his rights to have him executed.
>>
>>81065827
Sam will kill him.
>>
>>81066881
I.. I n..need this s..sword f-f-f-f-for the w-w-w..wall! No. Sam is a craven who can't even talk to his own friends without shitting his pants.
>>
File: ab57WWE_700b.jpg (71KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ab57WWE_700b.jpg
71KB, 600x800px
>>81060087
"prettiest smile in the game"
>>
File: 785647243.png (416KB, 653x574px) Image search: [Google]
785647243.png
416KB, 653x574px
>>81063763
;_;
>>
>>81066881
Nope, Drogon roasts the ever-living fuck out of him
>>
File: Ned-Stark.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ned-Stark.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>only in S1
>still the GOAT character after all these years
what went right?
>>
>>81067736
Did the leaks say what happens to Dickon?
>>
>>81068273
Believe he gets roasted too
>>
>>81067822
>what went right?
Casting Sean Bean.
I like Ned in the book too but he is just such a likable actor.
>>
>>81068292
Damn that's pretty harsh. His only crime was being a Chad.
>>
>>81067323
>>
>>81068702
Thicc
>>
>>
>>81062912
It also says "For this night and all nights to come".

So he gets rez'ed up, which mean that the first part (yours) is debatable (he died, but he's alive... ) but the other part (mine) is clear : There is still nights to come. So he's still in.

Anyway, even if you have it right, you forgot a crucial step :

1. He dies.
2. Watch ends/no longer a member of the nights watch.
2b :
-He then names a new Lord Commander ( despite not having the autority to do so, as a non-member of the night's watch )
-He kills 4 presumed mutineers (of course they're mutineers from Jon's pov, but from others POV - say, their own - they were doing justice against a traitor wildling sympathizer. Who is right? Well, the NW would have to debate over it.
The NW. I.E. not Jon. Jon has no say on the matter anymore, if he, as you say, is not in the NW anymore.
3. He gets resurrected and fucks off without being branded a deserter because (see point 2), Well, after having conveniently ignored point 2 to achieve a few things he wanted to do but couldn't do without being the Lord Commander of the Night's watch.

If dying absolves him from his oaths and he is not a member of the NW, then he should decide "Do I want to join the NW?" and if the answer is "no" then he has to leave the wall without doing a fucking thing, because he's nobody. The (presumed) bastard son of the former lord of the north.
This very poor heritage does not grant him the right to name a lord commander and hang officers. The only person who is allowed to do this is the Lord Commander of the Night's watch.
Which he obviously can't be, if he isn't even in the NW anymore.
>>
>>81068702
who is that thing? the homely distant aunt of Daenerys, the most beautiful woman in the world?

guess beauty isn't shared with blood.
>>
>>81064396
How do any of the northern lords know that he died though
>>
>Jonfags think everyone will worship a Snow bastard as a Targaryen hero that rose from the dead
JUST DELUDE MY SHIT UP
>>
>>81071940
jonfags are showfags tho.
and of course it'll happen on the show. GoT is fanservice for plebs.

it might have been dany at some poitn but now showfags like jon snu more so it'll either be jon & dany, or jon alone.
>>
>Still baiting the same topic.
>Gets proven wrong once again.
>Still deluding himself that he's right.
>Will once against insist that he's won the argument.
>Yet, will return tomorrow to argue the same topic.
Stop arguing with the Anti-Jon autist. He's just pulling you into his perpetual rage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv-tf7boDQU
>>
Drogon, Viserion, and Rhaegal are the best characters on the show
>>
File: 1.jpg (135KB, 1080x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
135KB, 1080x1073px
dude weed lmao
>>
>>81072500
You know something has gone horribly wrong, when Maisie is the "cute" one in the picture.
>>
>>81072411
the show must really suck then
>>
File: 1260997093115.jpg (3KB, 113x126px) Image search: [Google]
1260997093115.jpg
3KB, 113x126px
How would the plot have turned out if Ned actually was sent to the Wall? Robb doesn't pull that King inda norf shit, so the War of Five Kings more or less becomes the War of the Baratheons. Arya and Sansa go home, Theon is probably going to stay butt buddies with Robb. Varys/Littlefinger would probably spill the beans on Gendry to Ned to make sure he gets to the Wall safely, and Ned would oblige not because he wants to play politics but because he's Robert's son.

Ned would probably become the next Lord Commander of the NW instead of Jon.

What else might have happened?
>>
>>81074409
lannisters never let him go to the wall/immediately recapture him because jaime is hostage
>>
>>81061527
Beric Dondarrion is cute.
>>
>>81059622

/thread
>>
File: IMG_2282.jpg (110KB, 1115x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2282.jpg
110KB, 1115x649px
>>81065388
Roose Bolton is a psychopath.
Why should he care about Cat?
Roose has lack of empathy.
>>
>>81075074
Beric Dondarrion is dead
>>
File: IMG_3047.png (1MB, 1024x1355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3047.png
1MB, 1024x1355px
Any theories about Captain Euron Greyjoy?

Any theories about his loyal crew of mutes who may or may not be telepathics?

Any theories about Euron's masterplan?
>>
>>81076765
his master plan is to help cause and survive the long night so he can rule over the survivors.
>>
>>81076796
And how will he deal with the Others?

Also if Euron someday gets killed, which person seems to be fit to kill Euron?

My bet is either
Victarion
Damphair
Faceless Men
Bran?
>>
Euron POV when?
Want to see Euron perspective, his point of view.
>>
>>81076906
Pretty sure GRRM said he'd never give a king a POV
>>
>>81077483
so if jon becomes king of something is he gonna drop the pov?
>>
>>81077483
Fuck GRRM, that fat fucking lazy piece of shit!
>>
>>81078679
Jon is King ou plen
>>
>>81078843
/got/ - Game of Thrones general
>>
>>81065388
what did preston actually mean by this
>>
>>81072360
>is a jonfag showpleb
>makes up technicality for their cliche hero to do what they want
>gets BTFO by multiple people in multiple threads
>posts some gay video he saw on reddit he thought was "funny"
>is a faggot
>thinks he won the argument, while side stepping the issue
Definitely checks out
>>
>>81079736
See you next thread.
>>
File: 1461927760045.jpg (209KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1461927760045.jpg
209KB, 1000x1500px
>>81060234
Thats shopped
>>
>>81079460
what did you mean by this
>>
>>81080798
DAKINGINANORF
>>
>>81081241
where does the phrase 'ou plen' come into this
>>
>>81081260
*you plen
plen = pleb
>>
>>81081360
oh right i thought it was some fancy french phrase or some shit and i was too dumb to understand it

anyway you probably should've read the post i was responding to, the concept of 'pov character' doesn't really exist in the show so it should be obvious what we were talking about
>>
>>81081433
You weren't responding to a post, at least you didn't link one, but if you were talking about Euron specifically in the show then I guess, sure?
>>
Why did Benjen Stark join the Nightswatch if it's so shit and he's nobility? Why did Ned send Jon Snow there if he adored him so? Jon even questions this himself in a scene.
Is Ned simply a dick?
>>
>>81081635
carefully examine this post >>81078679

this is my original post
>>
>>81081660
jon wanted to join the NW, ned wanted him to stay at winterfell but luwin convinced him to let jon join after a little spat with catelyn about it.
i guess if ned really cared, he'd want jon to join the NW because it basically nullifies the effects of his parentage becoming known
idk about benjen it's a bit of a dick move to leave the continuation of your house to your brother alone
>>
>>81081753
>because it basically nullifies the effects of his parentage becoming known
I don't see that at all. Surely risking his parentage becoming known(I have no idea how this would happen or why sending him to the wall would reduce these chances, but lets go with that) would be far preferable if you get to live as a lord? I really think this is poorly explained. Plus, Ned knows that Jon's view of the nightswatch is naive and romanticized. So letting him go because "jon wants to go" really doesn't make a lot of sense either.
>>
>>81081852
well if jon's parentage is revealed or supposed (however unlikely), robert may want to kill him and the lannisters will definitely want to kill him. being in the night's watch is basically a protection from that
ned said that it isn't ideal that jon should join the NW but then said some shit about everyone having to make sacrifices idk
>>
>>81081911
how would it be revealed though? Ned and Jon Arryn are the only ones who know. Jon doesn't know anything. What will sending him to the wall help to avoid? I just feel like the way the nights watch is portrayed really makes it a place you wouldn't send your loved ones to
>>
>>81082109
i guess someone like varys could research into all the events/timeline of the rebellion and find some discrepancies or something that could lead to that conclusion, but yeah, it does seem very unlikely.
maybe ned just didn't care about jon that much
also how do you figure that jon arryn knew?
>>
will you Jon Stargaryen fags please neck yourself? He is a bastard, and there are 4 claimants still alive (ignoring Myrcella) with better and recognized claims to the Iron Throne. He is not a child of "ice and fire" who is going to save the world. He is a son of Winterfell, and has wolf dreams, and dreams about fighting the Night's Watch on the Wall. Jon is aligned with the Old Gods, and the North. This Azor Ahai dichotomy comes directly from the Rhllor faith, and has nothing to do with Jon. The R'hllor faith is also a relatively new thing as well, btw, historically speaking. There is no evidence of R'hllor cultists in Westeros in times past. The Azor Ahai bullshit comes from Asshai, and since R'hllorfags have a hard-on for this myth, it is reasonable to assume the Red God stems from Asshai.
>>
>>81082159
everyone in general needs to realise that 'ice and fire' is thematic and referring to passion and hate like frost's poem
it's not meant to be talking about a specific character or plotline
>>
>>81082151
>how do you figure that jon arryn knew?
Confused him with Howland Reed, though I suppose he didn't need to tell him either as he exited the tower, but he'd need to come up with some sort of excuse.
>>
Stannis is alive.
>>
Hello /got/, I just finished S4. What should I expect in the later seasons?

Does my waifu stay alive?
Brienne a qt
>>
>>81083049
>What should I expect in the later seasons?
Boredom.
>>
>>81083074
the guy waifu god-mode teleporting wonderwoman.
there's no reason to think he will not enjoy the fuck out of S5/S6 like the rest of the showfag plebs out there.
>>
>>81082789
What was the point of his character? The way he went out has to be the most anti climactical pointless shit I've ever seen.
>>
>>81083049
Brienne is bruised up a bit and raped by a band of northerners (non-stark loyalists) when they tried to take sansa away and she interfered.

But she's still alive. Rest of her arc seems to be about her realizing she's not as strong as she thought she was, and trying to find a strong husband to defend her (most likely Tormund).That's why there's so many BrienneXTormund shipping on the internet.
>>
>>81083241
>Does he own dragons?
>no
>Does he constantly spout meme witty lines about cocks and jokes?
>no
>Is he secretely the son of some guy showfags didn't even give a fuck about 3 minutes before the reveal?
>no
>Then what's the point? Why not just kill him?
>Fine, how do you want to do that, gotta tell the actor what to..
>No, just kill him offscreen, who cares
>>
>>81083369
the way Onion knight was completely absent from his demise and how his reaction to the burning of the girl was downplayed to almost nothing really made the plot even worse. At least he could have had some small redemptive Boromir style death or something but instead what happens is when he sees the cavalry come towards him he just looks kind of bored and just accepts his fate and I just don't understand what the hell the point of all this was. If it's supposed to be tragic in him believing in his destiny then being proved wrong then it really isn't satisfying in that vein in the least.
>>
>all this autism about jon breaking his vows.
it really doesn't matter, jon can change the rules for the greater good if he likes. The entire situation has changed with the White Walker threat and jon was lord commander of the nights watch and is now king in the north so he can change the rules if he wants desu, He's still trying to protect people from beyond the wall. Really all he is doing is expanding the nights watch to include the rest of the realm.
>>
>>81059698
>tfw Varys and Littlefinger 'plans' in the show have been reduced to nothing
>>
>>81082159
jon targaryan isn't a bastard, Rheagar and lyanna married before the birth. He is first in line for the throne.
>>
>>81083507
>jon can do whatever he wants because *bunch of shit that northern lords have no reason to believe him about*
>>
>>81083575
marriage doesnt work that way in westeros
>>
>>81083074
How boring? What happens? Does Dany become even crazier or something?

>>81083177
...Who?

>>81083295
Aww... They ruined her... Does she have this same arc in the books?
>>
>>81076877
Damphair is almost dead in the TWOW preview chapter and Victarion will likely die in Mereen.
>>
File: IMG_2490.png (407KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2490.png
407KB, 1366x768px
How many members does the Faceless Men have?

Also do they only live in Braavos or in other parts of the world as well?
>>
File: House-Tarth.png (111KB, 472x624px) Image search: [Google]
House-Tarth.png
111KB, 472x624px
>>81084304
1. Dany's storyline goes nowhere, literally nowhere.

2. Brienne, there's a meme that her and Littlefinger teleport around for the plot

3. Her book arc is brilliant. Her AFFC chapters are my favourite in the whole series. She does have man trouble in the books, but doesn't meet Tormund, or even go to the North
>>
File: 1472806340553.png (759KB, 960x702px) Image search: [Google]
1472806340553.png
759KB, 960x702px
Poast you're /got/ reaction faces lads
>>
>>81076765
https://oursisthefurysite.wordpress.com/2017/01/13/ironborn-part-2-king-of-bloodstone/
this is mine
>>
>>81085249
Thanks Damphaire the Vampire
>>
>>81085162
>Dany's storyline goes nowhere, literally nowhere.
Does she ever get an army and go to Westeros? Or does she just sit around being a crazy abolitionist?

>Brienne, there's a meme that her and Littlefinger teleport around for the plot
kek
CIA makes sense, considering who he is and what he does. But Brienne? What does she even do?

>Her book arc is brilliant. Her AFFC chapters are my favourite in the whole series. She does have man trouble in the books, but doesn't meet Tormund, or even go to the North
So the show ruined yet another thing. Amazing.
>>
Is Daario "Mario" Naharis a Faceless Men?
>>
File: dornish pride.gif (17KB, 367x461px) Image search: [Google]
dornish pride.gif
17KB, 367x461px
>>81085495
>Does she ever get an army and go to Westeros? Or does she just sit around being a crazy abolitionist?
What do you think?

>Brienne? What does she even do?
Treks north on a quest for >muh Sansa for some reason

>So the show ruined yet another thing.
Yup. Don't listen to anyone who says the show ruined Dorne, though. Dorne was garbage in the books too, apart from one scene featuring a man of the night
>>
>>81082159
R'hllor is an eldritch cosmic being that sleeps in Stygai, the corpse city at the heart of Asshai, and he sends out dreams to Valyrians. Dragons are spawned from him.

The old gods are a collective consciousness that live in weirwood trees. Humans with greenseer blood, which is probably just CotF blood, can join the collective.

Azor Ahai is the name of the Bloodstone Emperor, who ushered in the Long Night. Euron Greyjoy is Azor Ahai reborn.

Dany is the prince that was promised, because Bloodraven made a promise via the Ghost of High Heart that a Targ would have strong enough dragon blood to bring back dragons. He finally pulled it off with Egg's great granddaughter.

Bloodraven is manipulating his daughter, Melisandre, through visions to declare Jon Snow to be Azor Ahai, to unite the realm behind him. Bloodraven wants a dragon-riding king with greenseer blood. The dragons are for monopoly on force, and the greenseer blood is so that he and his heir Bran can manipulate everything from behind the scenes.

The maesters did nothing wrong.
>>
>>81085643
>>81085495
MAJOR SHOW SPOILER
I forgot to say she is obsessed with killing Stannis, because he killed her king, Renly. And in the end, she does.
>>
File: 1463232828904.png (211KB, 830x564px) Image search: [Google]
1463232828904.png
211KB, 830x564px
>>81085651
Maester Weirwood Defence Force pls go
>>
>>81083507
>it really doesn't matter, jon can change the rules for the greater good if he likes

So the new rule is "You can leave the wall if 5 people testify they saw you dead"?

I'm sure this will never be abused by the fine law-abiding gentlemen in the night's watch.
>>
>>81085711
Team Iron: maesters, Faith of the Seven, Hightowers (at least previous generations), House Baratheon, Braavos

Team Weirwood: Valyrians (low test dragonspawn that literally enslaved and tortured half the world with dark magic and dragons), Children of the Forest (the real antagonists of ASOIAF), Bloodraven and greenseer houses like Starks

Team Weirwood philosophy: If you have magic blood, you can do whatever you want and subjugate everyone else with impunity

Team Iron philosophy: Knowledge and logic are king, anyone can rise in society through hard work and intelligence
>>
>>81083575
and of course this will be confirmed by the Maesters at the Citadel who kept clear records of all this in case someone might want to know at some point, despite the maesters never wanting the targs to ever rule again.

This makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>81085495
>What does she even do?
teleport up north and use her radar to find sansa, is sent away.

teleport east and uses her radar to find arya, is sent away.

teleport back north and podrick use his radar to find stannis, she kills him offscreen in the name of a dead faggot who she believes is still king (guess she doesn't news very often)

teleport north again to find sansa, is accepted this time.

In S7 she'll probably teleport to the Twins to find Arya again and will be accepted this time, then teleport wherever Melisandre will be to kill her for her part in faggotslaying.

Then her arc will be done I guess.
Any Dany/Tyrion/Jon name her Lord Commanderess of the kingsguard in cringy scene
>>
Should I trust Preston?
Or is Preston full of shit and autistic like the cancerous comments of Youtube? What does /got/ thinks about him?
>>
>>81086048
Preston is literally
OUR GUY
U
R
G
U
Y
>>
>>81086018
Oh, forgot one :
-Teleport to Riverrun to have a chat with Jaime
>>
>>81086048
Preston is probably on the right track but is probably overanalyzing things
>>
>>81085643
>Treks north on a quest for >muh Sansa for some reason
Doesn't she still think she's bound to Catelyn Stark, even though she's floating facedown in the Trident?

>Yup. Don't listen to anyone who says the show ruined Dorne, though. Dorne was garbage in the books too
Sometimes I legit forget Drone is even a thing. I'm glad the show is consistent with that, at least.

>>81085687
>Renly
I liked Renly for the two minutes he was alive.
>killing Stannis
I knew Stannis died, but I thought that was his own fault. Something about cavalry, and burning his own daughter alive?

Also, what's with the scales on her face?

And what happens to Ser Davos?

>>81086018
Wow that's shit. Goddamn does she suck ass now that she isn't babysitting Handy. I don't know why she likes Renly so much (or why he keeps getting brought up despite being in, what, 3 episodes?), he was fucking useless and gay.

>implying she doesn't deserve it
>implying she wouldn't do a better job than everyone else
Wait, what happens with Jaime if he's not Lord Commander of / in the Kingsguard?
>>
>>81086217
this.
most of his stuff is solid but he usually push too far and go full retard over a few points (mainly about glass candles and how every fucking character is mindcontrolled by someone else).

Preston hater plebs use that last part to invalidate the whole theory.

Preston patrician fans dismiss the shit that makes no sense and enjoy the rest.

Basically it's no different than any other theorist ( or news or article or whatever ) you read/hear about... Make your own judgment on it. It's entertaining either way.
>>
>>81086284
>I don't know why she likes Renly so much
In the books it's clear, on the show no reason whatsoever (for accepting to name her on his rainbow guard I guess? So progressive and shit).

In the books, a lot of men had made a cruel prank on brienne. (Knights and lords mostly). They were pretending to flirt with her, offer her gifts, compliments, dance with her, etc.. but Brienne is ugly as shit and had never had any attention so she loved it... Until she found out it was just a prank, a bet of sort to get her maidenhead or some shit.

She was crushed...
Then Renly offered to dance with her and was nice to her and all, and after that, seeing an high lord dance with her, she got attention (genuine this time) from people and it made up a bit for the prank on her.

She loved him ever since, for being pretty much the only good fucking person she's ever met to this point.

Aside from the pranksters, her experience with men was mostly men asking her father for her hand (to get his lands some day) but Brienne didn't want to marry someoen weaker than her so she dueled them and sent them back crying. A few of them just ran away when they saw her .
>>
>>81081660
Jon wanted to join because the Starks have a very romanticized view of the wall and he wanted a new home once Ned went down south. Also Benjen probably had a pretty pleasant time there, upper management would love to have people from a big house come there voluntarily. Jon got shit on because he was a bastard and some people like Alliser have a grudge against the Starks.

Back in the old days it kind of sucked to be the youngest son of noble birth. The Starks has no extra castle as far as I know so there is very little reason for someone to marry off their daughter to Benjen. His choices in life as the youngest male probably boiled down to becoming a maester or going to the wall.
>>
Sometimes I'm wondering of Reddit may be superior than 4chan afterall.
>>
>>81086284
>implying she doesn't deserve it
>implying she wouldn't do a better job than everyone else

Book Brienne does deserve it and would do a great job.

Show brienne, ehh... Debatable. In S5 she has a big dilemma about trying to save Sansa or going to kill Stannis, and she let Sansa down and kill Stannis instead.
Pretty fucking shitty decision for someone you might name on a kingsguard.

What if someday she has a choice between saving a member of the royal family, and giong to kill Melisandre? Will she ignored the guy she's ment to defend to go chase a kill? She was bound by oath (to Catelyn) to defend Sansa, and gave it up.

Ok, she had reasons, she thought Sansa didn't need her help anymore (thought, wasn'T sure) but still...

Either way my main point was, on the show it'll be cringeworthy as fuck, like every other similar scene post S4 (Jon snow made king in the north, Tyrion made hand of the queen, etc.. ).
>>
>>81086455
All this shit was in the show, dumbass.
>>
>>81085651
>R'hllor is an eldritch cosmic being that sleeps in Stygai, the corpse city at the heart of Asshai

That's your own personal head-canon. Not supported by any text in the novels.

>Azor Ahai is the name of the Bloodstone Emperor, who ushered in the Long Night.

That is unknown. I.E. a theory. While there is a good argument to be made that the Azor Ahai myths are all related and come from an individual, it is simply unknown at this time.

>Bloodraven is manipulating his daughter, Melisandre

Please start referencing your own personal theories appropriately. You do not get to just make declarations of fact. All we know about Melisandre is that she is from Asshai and was a slave at some point, or still.
>>
>>81086630
No, it wasn't.
>>
>>81083507
We're all very sorry that your favorite fairy is now a man of dishonor, an oathbreaker, and a vengeful murderer. By all the laws of Westeros since time immemorial, Jon should be beheaded as a deserter, a murderous oathbreaker, and a usuper.
>>
>>81086721
>season 5 episode 3 21:10 - 23:11
>>
>>81086455
wtf I love Renly now
Man, now I understand why she likes him.

>>81086610
Understandable. I thought the show was at least somewhat like the books, but I guess not.
>>
>>81086455
She tells this whole fucking story in the show you moron
>>
File: 1467007750782.png (144KB, 472x624px) Image search: [Google]
1467007750782.png
144KB, 472x624px
where my niggas at?
>>
anyone ships Brienne x catelyn or Brienne x LSH?
>>
>>81086932
I ship Maisie's bubble butt and my face
>>
>>81086993
>Maisie's bubble butt
any good picture of that? to evaluate the claim.
>>
>>81086610
The Renly oath came first. She fucking loved Renly. Also by that point hadn't she already offered Sansa help already only to have it rejected?
>>
New trailer.

Constumes and sets look a lot better.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxWfvtnHtS0
>>
>>81087634
Cersei's outfit looks like shit.
>>
https://youtu.be/JxWfvtnHtS0
wow it's fucking nothing
>>
>>81087649
>July

giving GRRM as much time as possible to pump out WINDS right?
>>
>>81087634
hype
>>
>>81087706
wow fucking kill yourself
>>
>>81087706
>720p
kek
>>
>>81087649
>>81087706
what the fuck is that throne Dany is sitting on?

also
>No Euron on the Seastone Chair

guess he's not popular enough
>>
>>81087880
It's Dragonstone
>>
>>81087854
For whatever reason, they always upload these trailers in 720p
>>
File: Autism Speaks.gif (3MB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
Autism Speaks.gif
3MB, 300x303px
>>81087940
>It's Dragonstone
>>
File: 1365420999678.png (149KB, 237x331px) Image search: [Google]
1365420999678.png
149KB, 237x331px
>>81087706
>making a throne for dany but not for stannis when he was on dragonstone
>>
File: 1460230608994.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460230608994.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>81087706
>some people are actually excited for this

I know it shouldn't surprise me but for some reason it does.
>>
>>81087649
I want cersei to breathe on me like that...
>>
>>81087649
>omg cersei is queen and dany is queen and jon is king, this will be a huge conflict because they will all want to rule!

>jon and dany ally in 3 minutes, they deal with the cersei shit in another 3 mintues because it can't be an all out long war because they have about 75 times her forces
>>
>>81088402
Shit seems too easy

I hope Littlefinger pulls some shit and doesn't just get killed by the MIND TRICK QUEEN
>>
>>81088446
>I hope Littlefinger pulls some shit and doesn't just get killed by the MIND TRICK QUEEN

Well, he might get killed by the MIND TRICK QUEEN's sister
>>
>>81087706
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA
>>
This promo sums up GoT neatly:
lazy
m-muh edge
m-muh feminist power
Can't wait for this pain to end
>>
>>81085831
So, STR vs INT, basically.
>>
>>81088446
>>
>>81086018
>who she believes is still king (guess she doesn't news very often)
She knew he was dead, she just referred to him as King Renly because in her mind, he was King when he died
>>
>>81088504
Euron's the big bad of this season though

I'd hope Littlefinger tries to take over in Season 8 when everyone's distracted with the White Walkers, because it can't just end with a single plotline.

If Dany and Jon come back to King's Landing after defeating the White Walkers only to get executed by King Petyr Baelish, THE END, would you guys sing D&D's praises?
>>
File: AveragePrestonJacobsVideo.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AveragePrestonJacobsVideo.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>81086048
Preston is usually great. I've started paying attention to him less and less though, I feel like his analysis is very good when he's fairly close to the text, but he has an insatiable desire to analyse and put out videos. Which means that with the absence of new material he is going really off piste and diving into some truly mental shit
>>
>>81060847
>being this aggressively stupid

Never change, autismo
>>
>>81088631
>If Dany and Jon come back to King's Landing after defeating the White Walkers only to get executed by King Petyr Baelish, THE END, would you guys sing D&D's praises?

Yeah.
But I would bet a thousand $ against 10 ( 100:1 defavorable odds ) that it doesn'T end anything like that.

The ONLY 'bad end' they could have is a "Oops we were all too busy fighting amongst ourselves and teh WW killed us all, sucks". Still extremely unlikely, but this is the only ending they could make where a meme good guy doesn't win.
>>
>>81088653
>Which means that with the absence of new material he is going really off piste and diving into some truly mental shit

this

I can't believe he's doing the Frey family tree videos now
>>
File: 1468332767011.jpg (37KB, 563x342px) Image search: [Google]
1468332767011.jpg
37KB, 563x342px
>>81086284
>I thought that was his own fault. Something about cavalry, and burning his own daughter alive?
yeah the cavalry thing was a fuck up. desu in terms of story, he died as soon as he decided to march on Winterfell with an army of only foot

Davos, in the show? Sees Jon resurrected by Melisandre, is suddenly like 'wtf i love red magic now' and joins Jon's cause, fights with him against Ramsay

Jaime:
rapes his sister
becomes a cocky fuck again undoing all his character development
memes around with Bronn in Dorne
memes around in the Riverlands. Meets the Blackfish which is the only decent Jaime scene
Blackfish dies offscreen

Fucking travesty
>>
>>81086598
>he still doesn't know reddit is superior to 4chan
>>
>>81088631
>I'd hope Littlefinger tries to take over in Season 8

>he doesn't know that Arya kills LF in the Season 7 finale
>>
File: 1462375944781.png (115KB, 476x629px) Image search: [Google]
1462375944781.png
115KB, 476x629px
>>81086899
Here, fellow Stannerman
>>
>>81088631
>Dany and Jon come back to King's Landing only to get executed by King Petyr Baelish

I've had more enjoyment reading this line than I will likely get from watching S7/8.
I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad.
>>
File: 1484020505881.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484020505881.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>yfw the white walkers will be defeated
>>
File: 1431112321329.jpg (82KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1431112321329.jpg
82KB, 680x680px
>>81087649
>>81087706
god awful music. sign of things to come i suppose

>yfw the ending scene is Jon fucking Dany on a boat as the wall comes down
>>
Where is Dany's throne room in the new promo?

Dragonstone?
>>
>>81088854
Yes
>>
>>81088854
yeah.
will they mention how the man who ruled there is now dead?
will they laugh about his beheading?
will brienne shit on the table?
>>
File: 1465298046083.jpg (538KB, 966x1452px) Image search: [Google]
1465298046083.jpg
538KB, 966x1452px
>>81088174
A-at least we got muh painted table, right?
>>
File: 1480364790698.png (199KB, 543x477px) Image search: [Google]
1480364790698.png
199KB, 543x477px
>>81088805
>>
File: 1465944855835.jpg (183KB, 518x518px) Image search: [Google]
1465944855835.jpg
183KB, 518x518px
>>81088787
Spoiler that sh*t niBBa
>>
>>81088805
By Azor Jon
>>
>>81088802
>>81088631
I think anyone who doesn't like Jon can execute him with good reason by just arguing that he abandoned the Night's Watch. No one will believe for the "I died and was resurrected so on a technicality I'm free from my watch" and no one from the Watch will be there to dispute it (not that the NW's opinion actually matters when King's Landing wants someone dead).

I know the autists were arguing about it earlier in the thread but people are only going to hold it as an issue if they don't want Jon in power.

I'm expecting an ending where neither Dany nor Jon win because "GRRM that mad man he makes me so mad XD"
>>
>>81088969
>spoilering leaks that we've gone over countless, countless times in these threads

We know the entire outline of Season 7 senpai, even what happens in each episode
>>
File: :got: debates jon's vows.jpg (714KB, 694x2400px) Image search: [Google]
:got: debates jon's vows.jpg
714KB, 694x2400px
>>81088995
>>
File: benioff.jpg (53KB, 446x638px) Image search: [Google]
benioff.jpg
53KB, 446x638px
Why did you do this George? top tier fantasy series and you gave it away, why? I'm honestly quite sad. All these garbage trailers and promos make me incredibly bitter. RIP asoiaf
>>
>>81088719
It will probably end with a lot of the population rekt, I think either Jon or Dany (obviously, but the other will die at a sacrificial end, killing the Night's King) will become the new King/Queen of Westeros but its reign will be frivolous, with people dying of hunger everywhere. A lot of the lords will probably lose their strength and it will be a fight for survival, and not power.

If winter ends sooner without the White Walkers, I can see the ending being that in the end, Jon/Dany's rule was a good and fair one, but after its rule, the world of Westeros had countless and will have much more conflicts, possibly bigger than the ones told by the book, showing that human nature of violence, hatred and conflict doesn't change at all even at the face of death.
>>
>>81088969
>care about spoilers on this shitty show
>can't write shit because parental control
>can't write nigger
>>
>>81089120
it should end like the Magnificent Seven

Dany/Jon wins the kingdom but everyone else is fucking dead, which goes full circle to GRRM's pacifism/anti-war world view
>>
>>81088995
>I think anyone who doesn't like Jon can execute him with good reason by just arguing that he abandoned the Night's Watch.

Here we go again! Stopped for about 20 posts, not too bad.
>>
>>81088995
>I'm expecting an ending where neither Dany nor Jon win because "GRRM that mad man he makes me so mad XD"
we're talking about the show tho, books will never get an ending.
And GRRM is entirely irrelevant for D&D. Even if that's what GRRM went with, D&D will do their meme happy ending.
>>
>>81089202
THIS
>>
File: 14652122016845.png (46KB, 534x629px) Image search: [Google]
14652122016845.png
46KB, 534x629px
>>81088805
>>
>>81089202
>magnificent seven
>not seven samurai
>>
>>81089059
I wonder which side the guy who made this was on.
I mean the final argument seems pro-jon, but he gave it to the drooling retard with autistic face.
>>
File: oh sit down.jpg (6KB, 476x360px) Image search: [Google]
oh sit down.jpg
6KB, 476x360px
OH SIDDOWN
>>
>>81089340
why dont sjws call magnificent 7 racist
>>
File: silencio.jpg (40KB, 468x272px) Image search: [Google]
silencio.jpg
40KB, 468x272px
>>81088805
>yfw the white walkers aren't real and this is all just Bran's comatose dream
>>
>>81088969
But it isn't aspoiler like Stannis dying isn't a spoiler because the character only exists to die
>>
>>81089539
what are you talking about it got mixed reviews and bombed fucking hard
>>
>tfw no one around to sit next to me
>>
>>81089625
>Stannis dying
Show me his body.
>>
>>81089696
like they all bitch about how "racist" the death note and ghost in the show american remakes are why dont they bitch about americans remaking stuff like seven samurai, yojimbo, godzilla etc.
>>
>>81089781
because magnificent 7 had a black protagonist. It's that simple.
>>
>>81089761
autism
>>
>>81089781
False narrative created by studios to entice average viewers to go see their "controversial" film
>>
>>81089761
Sorry should've said robb. I'll never understand the red wedding hype from a showfag perspective. Robb maybe has 3 hours of screen time across 3 seasons catelyn was much more significant and she still didn't matter
>>
File: wolf queen.jpg (111KB, 459x636px) Image search: [Google]
wolf queen.jpg
111KB, 459x636px
Salsa wins
>>
At least dany is back to a relatively normal weight
I hear she gets nude in this new movie shes doin, thats probably why
>>
File: 1426107933821.gif (885KB, 280x216px) Image search: [Google]
1426107933821.gif
885KB, 280x216px
>>81090084
>>
>>81088714
>being a chicknecked reddit jontard
Never change, cuck.
>>
>>81089356
because only stark-autists are capable of such a series of mental gymnastics required to absolve Jon of his vows when he deserts the Night's Watch.
>>
File: OURS IS THE FURY.jpg (441KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
OURS IS THE FURY.jpg
441KB, 1600x1600px
>>81087649
D E L E T
>>
Threadly reminder stargaryens is going to happen
>>
File: 8876798090-.jpg (73KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
8876798090-.jpg
73KB, 716x768px
>>81085643
>man of the night

DAYNE?
>>
>>81091154
Friendly reminder that the show is pleb tier fanfiction after season 2.
>>
>>81092178
Friendly reminder that books are not better.
>>
File: 1463578779035.png (920KB, 757x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463578779035.png
920KB, 757x720px
>>81091290
Aye.
>>
>>81086521
>Back in the old days it kind of sucked to be the youngest son of noble birth.
The firstborn idea really runs deep...

https://youtu.be/4ArjlPAU_X4
>>
>>81086521
so then Jon being treated like shit is more because he's a bastard more than anything else? Maybe it's a case where just having one scene where we see Benjen with the higher ups living as semi-lords just as contrast would have helped in that regard
>>
>>81087649
>>81087706
Dany at Dragonstone. How will Stannisfags ever recovery?
>>
>>81087649
That music is not only anachronistic, but doesn't fit the mood at all. Last trailer was much better
>>
>>81089000
A lot of it is fake
>>
Would Lorne Malvo make a good Faceless Men? Would Malvo join the Faceless Men?
>>
>>81087649
>>81087706
Dany looks so good in Dragonstone. Love her new outfit.
>>
>>81087706
season 3 first promo was a picture of the GoT logo with 3 swords through the O

cry more
>>
>>81093419
Yass Queen
>>
>>81059622
Why the fuck do people like stannis?

He's was the most unlikeable character by far
>>
>>81088843
Kek. Ditto :(
>>
wow glad 4chan didn't make a complete 180 like reddit just did

keep on hating bros :^)
>>
>>81093493
balding, middle aged white male who cant get it up with a crane

/got/ can totally relate
>>
File: 1477959700932.gif (126KB, 151x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477959700932.gif
126KB, 151x200px
>popular character goes to Dragonstone
>suddenly the set is enhanced
>>
File: davos1.jpg (38KB, 520x468px) Image search: [Google]
davos1.jpg
38KB, 520x468px
>>81093493
>this post
>>
>>81093588
but it was one of the best sets in the series when stannis was there

also, who is to say dany didnt do some interior decorating the same way joffery did? his throne room was much better that bobby b's
>>
Fan service battle royale inc.
GoT is so basic now... A basic show for basic Bs.
>>
just marathoned the new promo

JUST
>>
Azor Stannis
Azor Jaqen
Azor Euron
Azor Jorah
Azor Thoros
>>
new: >>81094049
>>
New game of thrones promo trailer is out. It's just Jon, Cersei and Daenerys. aka the three pendragons / three heads of the dragons walking towards there thrones.

Jon walks down a hall in Winterfell and looks towards the seat that the lord would address people. Cersei walks towards the iron throne then breathes out a blueish mist and Daenerys is walking down a hallway then walks towards and sits on dragonstones seat / throne.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxWfvtnHtS0
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.