[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Look at this. We could have built a new Krypton in this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13

File: zod.png (617KB, 1069x439px) Image search: [Google]
zod.png
617KB, 1069x439px
>Look at this. We could have built a new Krypton in this squalor, but you chose the humans over us. I exist only to protect Krypton. That is the sole purpose for which I was born. And every action I take, no matter how violent or how cruel, is for the greater good of my people. And now... I have no people. My soul, that is what you have taken from me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TulBh6klMuU
>>
File: lex.jpg (371KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
lex.jpg
371KB, 1920x800px
>See, what we call God depends upon our tribe, Clark Jo, 'cause God is tribal. God takes sides. No man in the sky intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from Daddy's fist and abominations. I figured out way back if God is all-powerful, He cannot be all good. And if He is all good, then He cannot be all-powerful. And neither can you be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD5wQROo_bs
>>
>>81054084
>I will find him.
>I WILL find him.
>I WILL FIND HIM!
>>
File: loki.jpg (19KB, 236x330px) Image search: [Google]
loki.jpg
19KB, 236x330px
>Enough! You are, all of you are beneath me! I am a god, you dull creature, and I will not be bullied by...
[Hulk flattens Loki with repeated smashes into the floor]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A
>>
>>81054084
Zod did nothing wrong. He just naturally wanted to protect his people from going extinct.
You know, the exact opposite of what European cucks are doing now.
>>
>>81054175
the "fist and abominations" part was meh. the rest was pretty good.
>>
>you could have built it anywhere else but chose Earth cuz you're a bitter pre-programmed creche-born soldier drone with no real ideas of your own

KRYPTON HAD ITS CHANCE
>>
Man of Steel is an underappreciated masterpiece. There is no question about it.
>>
File: 1267.jpg (98KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1267.jpg
98KB, 1200x675px
>mfw I actually enjoy Man of Steel
>>
Why didn't Zog just fly to Mars???
>>
>>81054252

I think "and abominations" is meant to imply sexual abuse.
>>
>>81054530

He was scared of Martian Manhunter.
>>
>My form is justice! My form is the world! Revere me. Praise me. This noble and beautiful... immortal and most powerful god... Zamasu!
>>
>>81054084
>No, I'm not really looking for that. They called me recently about some iteration - I won't say - but some version of a movie that's been made already countless times. They were gonna give me a lot of money, but I was like nah. Big movie, too. But I have to think it's an interesting story. If I don't, I can't do it. I won't do it.

What movie was Shannon talking about?
>>
>>81054564

>Scared of a dead world

nah
>>
File: mos (2).jpg (1005KB, 5760x2400px) Image search: [Google]
mos (2).jpg
1005KB, 5760x2400px
>>81054464
Good taste
>>
>>81054530
Cause the Codex (Superman) is on earth
>>
>>81054609

Spider-Man Homecoming
>>
I just refuse to believe any alien species' that evolved to the point of interstellar travel and colonizing other planets would have no empathy whatsoever for another intelligent race (that just so happens to look identical to you in every way). High IQ = High Empathy, I know there are people who like to think there are probably space-faring Warhammer 40k Space Orks and shiet, that just doesn't seem very realistic to me. Zod's motivation irked me the entire movie, he was being completely irrational. Feels like a 5 minute conversation and even I could get him to live amongst us peacefully. I'm sure the human race would love to help the people of Krypton recover from near-extinction. But not in the Snyderverse, Kryptonians = Mexicans / illegal aliens because that's le topical political allegory.
>>
>sir, every kryptonian born here will be as literal gods

>WE MUST TERAFORM THIS PLANET IMMEDIATELY
>>
>>81054722
>High IQ = High Empathy
>I just refuse to believe any alien species' that evolved to the point of interstellar travel and colonizing other planets would have no empathy whatsoever for another intelligent race

The Nazis had the best rocket scientists, dude.
>>
>>81054722

Krypton was pretty much a Brave New World type of society, everyone in their little castes doing what they're supposed to, Zod opposed the science caste but saw a kinship in Jor-el but ultimately he was just as deficient in original thought as the Kryptonian council.

He couldn't move beyond conflict and conquest, he was probably BEGGING for Clark to not give himself up.
>>
>>81054722
Dude, people already have no empathy for other people.
>>
>>81054773
>falling for the holocaust meme

There is some literature on /pol/ you should read.

Also the rocket scientists were just autists doing math, they did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>81054084
None of which should lead him to do anything that he actually did
>>
>>81054722
It's the fault of clark actually.
He could have saved the whole situation if he just talked to him for a moment.
>>
>>81054722
>I just refuse to believe any alien species' that evolved to the point of interstellar travel and colonizing other planets would have no empathy whatsoever for another intelligent race
Did conquistadors have empathy for aztecs? Did American colonists have empathy for natives?
Intellegence is cruel.
>>
Remember that time MCUcks spent three years posting phallus space ships and then it turns out the entire Krypton scene plays really hard at conception and birth? I guess seeing penises and ovaries makes them feel funny inside being immature shills.
>>
>>81054406
and yet BvsS is one of the worst catastrphohies banned on digital celuloid.
>>
>>81054966
>It's supposed to look stupid
>>
>>81055018
This Disney shill leaking so much butthurt he can't even type properly.

Calm down. Breath. Nobody's going to take your Marvels away.
>>
File: creation of kino.jpg (90KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
creation of kino.jpg
90KB, 640x427px
>>81055018

It was too deep for you.
>>
>>81054722
He was literally genetically engineered by scientists to be a ruthless protector of their species. Probably to avoid their own goody-goody weaknesses. Kryptons have evolved beyond the Sweden trap and you are too much of a brainlet to see that.
>>
>>81055067
>MCUck babby thinks reproductive organs are stupid
4chan is an 18+ website
>>
Why would you teraform a planet that gives you super-powers?
>>
>>81054596
Jesus Christ what a fucking mess of an arc
>>
File: 1213.jpg (48KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
1213.jpg
48KB, 469x463px
>>81054175
Truly a thinking mans movie
>>
>>81055242
Do you think it's the planet giving them superpowers you idiot?
>>
>hmm maybe we can get a decent discussion goin-
>lolDC
>lolMarvel
>shill
>pajeet
>oscar

You literally can't help yourselves, you fucking animals. You're just as dumb as Zod is.
>>
ON A FARM?!
>>
>>81055278

The atmosphere in Zod's ship made Clark as mortal as a human, did you forget?
>>
>>81054722
>High IQ = High Empathy
Literally all geniuses were only empathic because they were taught to be such
CEOs are a smart bunch and none of them would give two shits about you or the oppressed if others wouldn't force them to.
In an us vs them situation, the answer is always us, especially if the opposition has no hope of victory anyways.
See: every colony ever
>>
>>81055121
Hi Henry. How's Zack doing?
>>
>>81054175
>Dude, why do you keep calling me God? I'm a fucking alien not a God. You just spent the last few months rummaging through the crashed space-ship built on my planet. The fuck is your problem?
>>
>>81054534
Gee, really?
>>
File: IMG_6811.jpg (54KB, 675x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6811.jpg
54KB, 675x386px
>>81054084

>Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos.
>>
File: IMG_6810.jpg (79KB, 792x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6810.jpg
79KB, 792x525px
>>81054084

>Let me tell you what I'm thinking about, sweetie. I was in the bath one day, when I realized why I was destined for greatness. You know how concerned people are about appearances, this is attractive, that is not, well that is all behind me. I now do what other people only dream. I make art until someone dies. I am the world's first fully functioning homicidal artist.
>>
>>81054084
>>81054175
>>81055817
>>81055869
Why is DC so much more memorable than Marvel?
>>
>>81055208
>he's defending Snyder putting in big black cocks
>>
>>81054084
any reason why they couldnt just have terraformed mars instead?
>>
>>81055948
Marvel designs their flicks that way so they can keep making the same flick over and over and people will continue watching them.
>>
>>81055967
4chan is an 18+ site.
>>
>>81056049
That means you can post phalluses without getting banned
>>
>>81056010
The Codex was on Earth. Extracting it would kill Clark regardless.
>>
>>81056010
They needed the skull thing that was inside Superman that had their DNA or something.

They could have just asked for a drop of blood though and then fucked off to Mars
>>
File: download (18).jpg (6KB, 363x139px) Image search: [Google]
download (18).jpg
6KB, 363x139px
>>81054406

MoS is the greatest cape film of all time with only one truly flawed scene.
>>
File: Human Mutilation.jpg (18KB, 585x404px) Image search: [Google]
Human Mutilation.jpg
18KB, 585x404px
>>81054722
Some of them are complete sociopaths who regard other sentient beings as nothing but cattle to be slaughtered and harvested.
Pic related, their handiwork.
>>
>>81056174
Go to bed Linda
>>
File: foit.jpg (100KB, 663x657px) Image search: [Google]
foit.jpg
100KB, 663x657px
>tfw this was the closest we would ever get to a decent live-action DBZ movie
>>
>>81055948

Marvel comics meme their best villains into actually being good guys, Marvel movies make them ineffectual quiplords like >>81054239
>>
>>81054722

Jesus fuck.

Read a damn history book son. Just about any one will do.
>>
>>81054722
Since you used wh40k as example, what about Eldar? Look closely like us and they are every bit as smug and superior as the kryptonians were.
>>
>>81054722
This was what War of the Worlds was about, the advanced race pushing and swatting away the locals and setting up shop.

yfw the martians or any interstellar-capable species is much further ahead of us than we are over mud huts and spears.
>>
>>81054530
>>81054530
>>81054530
To terraform they still require the necessary elements. The world engine would alter the gravity but it couldn't generate organic elements out of nothingness. Earth had air, water, but also a dense organic population living in its cities. Kyrpton's buildings, roads, transportation, were created from recycled ashes and bones of ancestors, and Zod was going to use the dense population of human beings to recreate the structures and monuments of his home as they were.
>>
>>81057592
>asscanon
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.