[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You fags remember this kinomastery? Well if you don't go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: p07g97vvzU3Y4tPzDx4qIF1NvIv.jpg (394KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
p07g97vvzU3Y4tPzDx4qIF1NvIv.jpg
394KB, 1280x720px
You fags remember this kinomastery?
Well if you don't go watch it and come discuss it here.
Also, don't act like a faggot ITT thank you.
>>
Is that Rocky, Colt and TumTum from The Three Ninjas?

Never seen it or heard of it OP what is this?
>>
>>81053105
It's the kinoest
Just watch it and enjoy
>>
wash on wash of XD
>>
i loved it when i was a kid but i'm sure that it's shit
>>
>>81052987
made colts mask as a kid out of plaster and went as him on Halloween. shit was cash
>>
File: HIYA.png (343KB, 786x391px) Image search: [Google]
HIYA.png
343KB, 786x391px
A rope of four strands, no enemy can break.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8M-eRW3Plw
>>
3 ninjas
3 ninjas kick back
3 ninjas knuckle up
3 ninjas high noon at mega mountain

also

surf ninjas(amazing in whole other kid ninja movie way)
>>
File: 18661-20008.jpg (62KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
18661-20008.jpg
62KB, 320x240px
F
>>
>>81052987
When I was young I thought the color coordinated outfits with the masks was the coolest thing in the world. I wanted to be colt so bad.
>>
hayyahh!
>>
I rented these movies dozens of times. Do they hold up? I can remember almost nothing about them.
>>
>3 Ninjas
pure kinos
>3 Ninjas Kick Back
I think they go to Japan? and theirs some hot ninja bitch
>3 Ninjas Kunckle Up
literally some native american propaganda with 3 Ninjas
>3 Ninjas High Noon at Mega mountain
The series killer
>>
SCHNEIDERRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>81054171
I never even knew there was more than 1 movie
Don't need to watch them anyway I don't want to go down this ladder
>>
>just realized kijewjew takes all the line breaks out of your message when you send them
>my messages i have been using as essentailly cover letters come out looking like ass
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
the whole sequence of the house break in with the ex lax is pure kino
>>
>>81052987
Man this was the shit when I was a kid. I remember playing with my two neighbors pretending we were ninjas too.
>>
>>81053734
same
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.