[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://comicbook.com/2017/03/26/pow er-rangers-2-green-range

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: ranger-suits.jpg (504KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
ranger-suits.jpg
504KB, 1024x575px
http://comicbook.com/2017/03/26/power-rangers-2-green-ranger-female/

I see that the cast is trying to ruin the second movie after successfully ruining the first.
>>
>>81052578

Over the years, I think just about every color ranger has been female at some point. I can't think of a reason why their Green shouldn't be.
>>
>>81053047
Because of Tommyfags who can't admit Jason is superior in every way.
>>
>>81052578
If Tommy is a chick, that means superior Jason can move in on Kim.
>>
>>81054000
I was actually thinking this. Green could be a black girl then they can have a multi racial orgy in the hideout
>>
>>81054000
>Implying Kim wouldnt go lesbian and fuck her over Jason anyway
>>
Meh. Who cares if it's a boy or girl. As long as the character's interesting. If they made all the rangers girls I would be pissed but honestly there's no reason why it shouldn't be 3 boys and 3 girls.
>>
>>81052578
Fuck off faggot, hot female Tommy would be great.
When did you alt-rightcucks became this faggy?
>>
>>81054419
Fuckin kek I would barely be surprised anymore.
>>
File: 1469474734501.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1469474734501.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>81054419
This time the love triangle would be between FemTommy, Kim and Trini.
>>
>>81054576
200% ERECT
>>
>>81052578
>successfully ruining the first.
>Literally made 60m in less than a week and is not even released worldwide in the big countries.
>>
File: ROTGRPT1222.jpg (7KB, 240x179px) Image search: [Google]
ROTGRPT1222.jpg
7KB, 240x179px
You better not watch the movie, banana brains.
>>
>>81054690
>how much money something made is indicative of its quality

nice meme
>>
>>81054690
>believing in Hollywood accounting
Do you know anybody who has seen this?
>>
>>81052578
>If it was up to the Power Rangers young cast, Green Ranger/Tommy Oliver would be portrayed by a female actor.

And it's fucking nothing yet again.
>>
>SIIT EEAAAAGH
>>
>>81053047
There is one now in the new sentai
>>
So how was the movie?
>>
>>81055727
It was surprisingly decent, it was literally the tv show with a bit more angst.

Also Becky G a qt
>>
>I see that the cast is trying to ruin the second movie after successfully ruining the first.

The original Power Rangers show was already diverse, it had a multi-ethnic "BK Kids Club" group of actors and the show was envisioned by literal and figuratively Jew that bought the rights from a Japanese show with an all Asian cast, they would have included dykes and faggots in the original show if they could, and making one character with assburgers is not much different from making a wheelchair bound one like lots of shows from that era did, but people are upset about changes on this nuPW cash grab 'cause "muh sacred childhood is untouchable" when the whole obsession with diversity began in the late 80's and into 90's when they were kids in the first place.
>>
>>81055921
Because the story wasn't centered around, not ever even mentioned, the races of the characters. I'm guessing there are all sorts of "cutesy" anti-white quips throughout the whole film. Does the black Power Ranger go to a BLM protest?
>>
>>81052578
They literally confirmed the Green Ranger will be male at the end showing Tommys' Green jacket. Unless they retcon it and make Tommy the White Ranger from the start.
>>
>>81056034
>Does the black Power Ranger go to a BLM protest?

The black ranger is the "black nerd" trope only that he mentions he has ass burgers this time and has Bazinga-like tics

No idea if the movie has any other implicit or explicit politic messages other than having a lesbian I haven't seen it t b q h
>>
>>81056034
Literally the only time race is mentioned in the movie is when the Asian guy says "I'm black!" And you see that in the trailer, calm down /pol/
>>
File: 1490326423715.jpg (238KB, 1319x977px) Image search: [Google]
1490326423715.jpg
238KB, 1319x977px
>>81055727
Not as bad as I expected, not as good as I hoped. A little light on the action and perhaps just a tad too serious, and the soundtraack is kind of shit. Also the designs are hot garbage but most people have seen them by now. All in all, it's okay.
>>81056034
It's really nothing like that, the cast is more like that of a teen flick if anything. The blue ranger is """autistic""" read as: he's not actually autistic but they say he's on the spectrum so the movie gets more diversity points
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.