[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I don't want to see this on your myspace page. Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: iron-man-27.png (166KB, 590x369px) Image search: [Google]
iron-man-27.png
166KB, 590x369px
>I don't want to see this on your myspace page.

Why do movies always date themselves when trying to appeal to young people?
>>
Is there a single quote that encapsulates the MCU better than that fucking line?
>>
I can only hope twitter and facebook die out in a few years too. Then again, that'd probably only happen if something more cancerous came along to replace them.
>>
Myspace was a lot more popular in 2007 when that was filmed.
>>
>>81051903
Twitter is actually losing money and users.
>>
>>81051928
That's kind of the point. It sort of distracts you when they use something that was once popular, but no longer is.
>>
>>81051903
myspace was big for like 3 years, the other two have been around for more than 10

>>81051942
doesn't matter. the demand is there, and if they don't figure out how to monetize then google, fb, or some newcomer will capitalize on it instead. social media isn't going anywhere.
>>
>>81051942
Who uses twitter besides journalists, politics and corporations ?
>>
Why would Tony even care?
>>
Its stranger when films don't make reference to the time period that they're in

Suck it up
>>
>>81052026
Celebrities
>>
>>81052026
me. I use it to laugh at Drumpf's stupid tweets
>>
>>81052063
>>81052026
and blacks
>>
File: C7wtTsXUwAAhcP8.jpg (248KB, 1200x934px) Image search: [Google]
C7wtTsXUwAAhcP8.jpg
248KB, 1200x934px
>>81052026
Lots and lots of libcucks / niggers screeching kill whitey.
To be honest though I met many great Japanese Godzilla fans on there. Really talented and interesting people who don't even care I'm a foreigner. Those niggas really love Godzilla.
>>
>>81051903
They will and they will morph into something more intrusive and attention whoring than before. Countless cock and attention starved females will be drawn to it to receive recognition and millions upon millions of weak faggots will follow them and their histrionic homosexual fiends will too.
>>
>>81051992
Does it bother you when people use landline phones and watch cable in old movies?
>>
i don't use twitter because it makes me feel like i'm talking to myself

am i right?
>>
>>81052185
You're not wrong. For your average Joe posting on twitter is akin to screaming into the void.
>>
>>81052185
You're a double fudge, with AIDS frosting quadruple nigger. Yes, you're right.
>>
>>81051818
>movie set during the Iraqi/Afghan war
>date themselves
>>
>>81051991
underrated
>>
>>81052185
The time for a normal person to get a big following on Twitter was ten years ago. It only works now if you were already famous for something else.
>>
>>81051942
About damn time.
>>
>>81051818
Because young people are fickle and spurn anything that's lasting. It's a defense mechanism against the ego-nuke that is knowing that you don't know anything about anything.
>>
>>81051942

How the fuck does the 2nd biggest social media platform loose money?

Like where are the expenses coming from that means it spends way more than it makes through advertisements
>>
>>81051942

Good its a cesspit for left/right extremists
>>
>>81051818
>>81052243
This. When I deployed, myspace was the big deal.
>>
>>81054234

I think the better question is how exactly you're supposed to monetize a platform that limits you to 140 characters per message
>>
>>81051818
because people love it in future decades. It's an investment in nostalgia.

>I need to return some videotapes.
>>
>>81052143
I like how he didn't answer this question, literally /thread there.
>>
>>81051818
To be fair facebook, myspace, youtube, and all that have congealed into a big blob. I imagine future audiences will hear youtube and assume it's a video sharing site, or myspace as a some social media site. With how the internet's become it'll be like the radio where future audiences will be able to recognize it. They won't recognize the specifics, but will get what they're referencing.
>>
>>81055049
>I imagine future audiences will hear youtube and assume it's a video sharing site, or myspace as a some social media site.
With how they sound. Audiences aren't idiots, they will hear youtube and be able to deduce it has to do with videos.
>>
>>81052026
Ham Syde
>>
>>81052113
Japanese people don't hate foreigners. I don't think they even mind when foreigners go to live there for a few years. They hate foreigners permanently living in Japan, especially those who consider themselves to be Japanese

Stupid gaijin
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.