[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its a "truman gets really drunk on his night off work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: truman.jpg (57KB, 1500x799px) Image search: [Google]
truman.jpg
57KB, 1500x799px
>its a "truman gets really drunk on his night off work by himself and sends messages to 5+ underage girls asking them to send him pictures of their feet" episode
>>
>It's a ''truman is merely pretending to be retarded on a malaysian aircraft puzzle forum'' episode
>>
>>81042621
>its an audience thinks truman is acting retarded on purpose because they dont understand the idea of humor" episode
>>
>it's a "truman sends lewd webms to some girls on facebook to see if they post on /tv/" episode
>>
>it's a truman blogposts on /tv/ by disguising with a movie related meme episode
>>
>>81042621
>malaysian aircraft puzzle
cheeky
>>
(Marlon) So hey Truman, do you fancy getting some Chinese food tonight?
>Fuck those greasy chink cunts, I'm sick of that slop they call food, slitty eyed subhumans
W-Wooah, h-haha, cool it there buddy, h-haha, I know you don't mean that...
>I fucking do, Marlon. I was walking past that Gook shop and I swear I saw one of those yellow chinky cunts cutting up a cat for the chop suey
Truman... please... you-you can't say this... h-haha
>Fuck it, I ain't eating their gook shit. How about getting a Buritto, it'll mean going into that stinky wetback bean nigger shop but I could just about manage it
Truman... y-y... oh God...
>>
>>81042844
/pol/ in charge of understanding memes
>>
>it's a Truman gets a qt online gf but is too afraid to actually talk to her over the phone episode
>>
>It's a Truman faps way too often and now his dick is all scarred episode
>>
>It's a Truman can't even stand next to a girl without feeling awkward episode
>>
>It's a young Truman finds his moms dildo and sucks it while masturbating episode
>>
>>81042905
>reddit triggered by some decent OC
>>
>it's a truman spends so much time fantasizing about an ideal self that he burns out all of his feel good chemicals and can't enjoy real life episode.
>>
>its a Truman arserapes his wife whilst she is screaming for help looking into the pillow camera, realising that nobody is coming because she demanded more money in her renewal contract episode
>>
>It's a Truman sleeps past 12 every time he has a day off so he doesn't have to be alone all day episode
>>
>It's a Truman is a 25 year old virgin and has to make up lies to his friends about having sex years ago episode
>>
>>81042905
>>
>>81042844
I'm laughing so hard that I'm gargling blood.
>>
>It's a Truman's last best friend on the planet gets a gf so his social life is now effectively over episode
>>
>>81042913
>online gf
Truman should seriously consider suicide.
>>
>>81042913
I like this arc. How do you think his wife will react when she "finds out?"
>>
>it's a truman accidentally posts on /tv/ instead of /r9k/ episode
>>
>Its a Truman decides to not leave the house for a month episode and technicians are forced to stage a breakin and shoot Truman in the foot because ratings dropped again episode
>>
>it's a Truman gets another new black friend to meet the diversity quota episode
>>
File: 1487081525513.jpg (1005KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1487081525513.jpg
1005KB, 4000x4000px
>>81043758
i hate those episodes
>>
>it's a cloister the pedophile is reeing and going to jail thread
>>
>>81042905
reddit literally starts crying from a bit of banter
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.