[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cute cat cures heroin addiction and makes his owner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

>cute cat cures heroin addiction and makes his owner a minor celebrity
>>
>>81037470
Sounds pretty good, thanks for the recommendation OP.
>>
>>81037470
Will check out, was looking around for somethingmore light headed but with intertwined deeper themes.

Thanks pal.
>>
>>81037470
I saw it in a cinema, it was pretty good
Cute cat too
>>
>>81037470
Find a more "single lady bait" film.
>>
>that scene in which the main guy goes through withdrawal, thrashing all over the floor
>cat just sits over him watching without any compassion in its animal eyes
>>
>>81037470
>meanwhile a cute girl teaches him the value of veganism and friendship
>>
>>81037470
>Mark Renton makes a cameo
>>
Why is the opioid and heroin+fentanyl epidemic happening?
We needed more D.A.R.E. in our public schools, apparently
>>
File: awe_child[1].jpg (65KB, 391x281px) Image search: [Google]
awe_child[1].jpg
65KB, 391x281px
>>81037621
It would be hard to
>'Dirty damaged guy (but kinda cute and with good heart) that I could save and show him love! And he sings, he has soul!'
>'Aw, what a cute cat!' x100 during the movie
>'I hope they'll be together!'
>'His dad is not good to him :('
>'Yay, the cat magically appeared after he decided to not buy heroin!'
It lacked cute children for a 10/10 single lady bait.
>>
I read the book, and I was surprised that there was part where the dude had to defend his cat from sand niggers. If I understood correctly this is a true story, but it was kinda weird how they weren't just called hooligans, but they were called "dark skinned young men". Why did we need to know their skin color, is this dude or his cat red pilled?
>>
>>81037886
>he probably said 'niggers' to his ghostwriter
>>
>>81037643
>you gonna give up, pussy?
A dog would just coddle him and he just shoot up the next day. Cats are the dads of pets.
>>
File: 1478635714304.gif (3MB, 241x325px) Image search: [Google]
1478635714304.gif
3MB, 241x325px
>that scene when in the heat of his addiction he mugs someone for money and stabs the victim
>cat proceeds to eat the corpse
>>
>>81037766
>get hurt
>get prescribed opioids
>doctor cuts you off because this stuff can be addictive :^)
>addicted now
>take what you can get
>>
>>81037643

KEK

THIS.
>>
This was a strange kino...

It played out like a goofy animal Disney movie....but cut with ppl doing smack and ODing

Csn anybody webm ghat Withdrawl scene??

Also when the cat smacks the needle away frm the junkie
>>
Whenever I went to a drama I'd get the trailers for this and A Dog's Purpose, both of them were hide under the galaxy level embarrassing.
>>
>>81038197
>It played out like a goofy animal Disney movie....but cut with ppl doing smack and ODing
It was downright bizarre
>>
>>81037470
meanwhile the actual guy did a kickstarter about starting some cat orphanage shit or something and then took all the money and ran
>>
>>81039107
link
>>
who does giles play?
>>
>>81039262
The mc's father.
>>
>>81037470
Is this part of the ADEU (Army Dog Expanded Universe)?
>>
>>81039639
yes
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Bowen_(author)
>Books
>A Street Cat Named Bob
>The World According to Bob
>Bob: No Ordinary Cat
>Where In The World Is Bob?
>My Name Is Bob
>For the Love of Bob
>"A Gift from Bob"
>Bob to the Rescue

Welcome to the new era of kitty kino
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.