[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch this thinking I could relate >dude is a normie that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>watch this thinking I could relate
>dude is a normie that the audience takes as being an awkward dude.

are there any shows that have what I am looking for. kind of like welcome to the nhk about a real friendless loser that turns his life around?
>>
That nose is so off-putting.
>>
>>81036910
>being a true normie today means being a drug addict

Witness the fall of Western society
>>
>>81036910
Yeah these characters were nothing like my animestold me relationships were like. If I'm not mistaken he doesn't even pat her head once in either season
>>
>>81036970
but the dude does no drug are you stupid ? you mean about him trying out shroom ? are you 11 ?

living as a westerner without experiencing drugs ??

iv been sober 2 week now, and life is hell, it's so fucking boring jesus christ, how can normie enjoy it ?
>>
>>81036910
Wilfred (US) does a good job. It's not perfect but the part at the end where he realizes that he doesn't actually love Jenna, just the idea of Jenna he has in his head was pretty powerful to me
>>
>>81036910
why does everything want to take place in l.a?
>>
File: b4a.jpg (38KB, 619x619px) Image search: [Google]
b4a.jpg
38KB, 619x619px
>>81037069
>DUDE SHROOMS AREN'T DRUGS DUUUUDE
>YOU NEVER TOOK DRUGS? LMAO
>>
>two complete assholes end up in a relationship together and treat each other like shit for a two months

wow great story
>>
>>81037069
chink retard or b8?
>>
>>81038681

shroos are recrational acid.

you are using the word druges, you probably consume about 100gr of refined sugar everyday, not mentiong coffe or tea or alcohool. probably not tobaco for you because lowtest beta dont smoke now.

but all of those are actual drugs.

shroom you do it once or like twice maximum in a year it's jut good fun just as showed in the episode you were mentioning.

what i'm trying to tell you, is that you have no idea what you are talking about, you are judging something you have no knowledge about.

and yea literaly thanks for suming my post you never took drugs ???? LMAO

couldnt put it better, all of my normies friend dont do drugs btw, so>>81036970
is absolutely wrong.
>>
>>81038828

It's pointless to "argue" with people (most likely kids) like that.
>>
>>81038914

can you point out anything that iv said is factualy wrong ?

you indeed cant argue with normies
>>
File: 5703098.jpg (9KB, 264x200px) Image search: [Google]
5703098.jpg
9KB, 264x200px
>>81038828
>DUDE ACID ISN'T DRUGS
>DUDE SUGAR AND CAFFEINE ARE DRUGS TOO SO YOU ARE A SUGAR ADDICT LMAO
>DUDE IT'S JUST HARMLESS FUN Y DON'T U TAKE IT?
>IT'S NOT ADDICTIVE SEE I DON'T DO IT EVERY DAY DUDE
>DUDE YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT, I READ ALL THESE ARTICLES TO VALIDATE MY CONSUMPTION OF DRUGS SO I KNOW BETTER
This ain't even classic - this is platinum.
>>
>>81038949
Dude. One needs social connections to get drugs. So it's you who's a normie here.
>>
>>81038828
>probably not tobaco for you because lowtest beta dont smoke now
Literally picrelated.
>>
>>81036910
rusty is a nerdy jew

not really a normie

new no-no

austistic big nose are normie now
>>
Peep Show, kind of. Both main characters somehow land girls but always fuck up the relationships because of their mistakes. Except for Dobby, fuck that hipster cunt.
>>
>>81038972

iv been living the neet life for about 3 years, but yea i have some friend so i might indeed be less of a normie than you, you are right.

for me a normies is a wage slaving cuck, and most of those people dont do drugs, they are scared shitless about drugs in any form.

>>81038950
are you just gonna repost evey line i post but with intense memeing, congratulation you are not a normies you are beyond that, you are pure 4chan product i have no word for you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.