[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so is it implied that Saruman blew a load into the mud to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1auruk-hai.jpg (21KB, 320x250px) Image search: [Google]
1auruk-hai.jpg
21KB, 320x250px
so is it implied that Saruman blew a load into the mud to create these guys?
>>
they were rape babies in the books.
hackson was just too cowardly to show that.
>>
>>81029505
Not in the least
The Istari are images. Even if they have penises, they must have been sterile
>>
>>81029565
explain?
>>
>>81029828
Literally what he said.
>>
>>81029828
Uruks are a result of orc + human breeding
>>
>>81029928
not true. that's just a throwaway line from the movies. never specified in the book.
>>
>>81029995
What are you talking about?
>>
>>81030071
they're only ever referred to as "half breeds", and it's in the same context as half-goblins and half-orcs, with there being no real definition of half-orc anywhere

he never says

>and ye, then the orcs committed rapine amongst the dunlendings producing many Uruk-Hai assbabies, tall and proud
>>
File: 1488051011521.jpg (64KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
1488051011521.jpg
64KB, 480x330px
>>81029505
>hyped up like they are badass
>80 uruks vs 7 (including 3 hobbits)
>1 kill
>>
>>81030987
Tolkien doesn't write in old english nigger.
>>
>>81029505
More importantly, what was Sauron's tax policy on half breeds? Would they get welfare?
>>
>>81031961
As far as non-horror movie hordes go, that's a great return. As a bonus, in the film, they take not twenty years but two weeks to mature. A pseudo-prince of Gondor for about 320,000 orc-man-hours isn't bad I think.
>>
>>81029505
I don't know about that, but of you listen carefully during the "spawning" scene in Fellowship, you can hear what sounds like a woman moaning.
>>
>>81032203
What would welfare look like?
>>
>>81032097
no, he translates old finnish into english aracheoverse you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>81029505

Idk why.. maybe it's the pic with the post.. I just laughed so my hard
>>
>>81034151
>I just laughed so my hard

Just go to a yuropoor chan. Honestly.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.