[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a classic Stephen King's "IT" fan or are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Are you a classic Stephen King's "IT" fan or are you hyped for the remake?
>>
Only the first half of the film is good, so I wouldn't be surprised if the remake surpasses it.
>>
Only the first half of the film is good, so I wouldn't be surprised if the remake surpasses it.
>>
does anyone else feel this movie is gonna be the next theater shooting?
>>
Recently watched it and it was average

I think I overhyped it to myself after hearing about it years ago when I was about 11 years old
>>
>>81027228
cant see it being better than the first one.
nothing im seeing in this or any other remake/reboot suggests otherwise.
>>
File: Tim_Curry_LoadedWeapon1.jpg (29KB, 400x365px) Image search: [Google]
Tim_Curry_LoadedWeapon1.jpg
29KB, 400x365px
Tim Curry was one scary motherfucker
I doubt anyone can top him
>>
I enjoyed the classic and I see no reason to remake it; and what I've seen of the remake so far looks like they have no idea what they're doing.
>>
>>81027228
Caught it on TV when I was about 12 and it was the first horror film I'd ever seen, heck I think it was the first form of media above a PG I'd ever seen (super cautious mother) so it's left an impact with me ever since. Not really interested in the remake at all, the original was good because of Curry, the handling of the big baddy and the effects, all of which are no doubt going to be absent. It doesn't help that the new design looks awful and there's a bunch of pedos posting about the cast.
>>
it hasn't aged well. I'm not hyped but I hope they don't fuck up with the adaptation.
just hope they don't fuck up patrick hockstetter and henry bowers
>>
>>81027228
This isn't 5th grade. You can appreciate the TV miniseries and as for the movie, it's not out yet.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.