[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Hmm, the shockwave that's coming from that guy's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

File: whoopsie doodle.jpg (35KB, 1023x424px) Image search: [Google]
whoopsie doodle.jpg
35KB, 1023x424px
>"Hmm, the shockwave that's coming from that guy's wheelchair sure is suspicious. I wonder what that could mean. Oh, it's starting to explode! Perhaps I should do something about it, like using my freeze breath, or containing the explosion somehow. I mean, I am Superman and saving everyone right now would clearly prove it's in everyone's best interest to have me around. Naaah, I'll just stand here and let them burn. That's a much better idea."
>>
WHOOPSIE DOODLE!!!!!
>>
>hmm, superman has never been shown to be fast enough to get to the bomb let alone save everyone, so i'm just going to make something up so i can complain about this movie
>>
File: 345354.jpg (22KB, 800x338px) Image search: [Google]
345354.jpg
22KB, 800x338px
>>81026922
>>
>>81026922
Hey, I wrote that ages ago, along with that picture and filename! I can't believe someone actually liked it that much that they'd save it all this time. This is pretty cool!
>>
File: doubt.png (41KB, 123x143px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
41KB, 123x143px
>>81026922
>Marvelettes watch Spidey Trailer
>know that the film will suck balls
>s-s-s-s-superman sucks

haha pathetic
>>
>>81026922
He planted the bomb himself, why would he stop it?
>>
File: C2Ip7MpUcAIVZUG.jpg (8KB, 355x142px) Image search: [Google]
C2Ip7MpUcAIVZUG.jpg
8KB, 355x142px
>"Hmm, the smell that's coming from that jar on the senator's desk sure is suspicious. I wonder what that could mean. And with my super hearing, I know that she made mention of Lex pissing in a jar and calling it grandma's peach tea (which is what it says on the label, as I can see with my super vision). Oh, I wonder what that could mean?Perhaps it could be a clue to Luthor's future intentions, such as humiliating the sneator in her last moments. Naaah, probably nothing."
>>
>>81027079
he was fast enough to save the space pod from the exploding rocket and it's not even shown that he was hanging around when it started exploding

fast enough to save Lois falling from Lex's building when he wasn't near it
>>
>>81027079
It's established cannon that he can fly fast enough to make the entire Earth spin backwards
>>
>>81027143
>Costner's most iconic performance since I will always love you
>People think it's bad
>>
>bomb was surrounded by lead, so superman could see or sense it
>snyder's superman is much weaker than comic superman, he can't react at light speed like flash is able to
>>
>>81027255
He didn't make the Earth spin backwards, it was just a visual representation of time going backwards.
>>
>>81027143
What was his dialogue in this scene again?
>>
>>81027371
STOP INVISIBLE SON
>>
>>81027255
what does the cannon have to do with anything? does superman get fired out of it?
>>
>>81027249
obviously he was close enough in both instances to intervene

the bomb's explosion is literally faster that freefall, stop reaching
>>81027255
funny
"i'm afraid i didn't see it because i wasn't looking"
>>
>>81027295
I actually think Costner's great and one of the biggest complaints people had about the movie (Pa Kent said Clark should let people die!!!) was actually completely twisted by stupid people and a fantastic scene.

But his death scene. Is mighty dumb. On multiple levels.
>>
>mfw literal plebs can't comprehend that the film character had to be altered from the ridiculous cartoon character of the comics because the fallibility of men vs. the infallibility of gods is a key theme of the films and thus Superman's powers were deliberately nerfed enough to allow for mistakes

>mfw LITERALRETARDS can't separate the existing Superman characters from a new Superman character

it's like being on a sumerian bobsledding board with a bunch of literal chimpanzees to b h w y lads
>>
>>81027079
Heres a complaint, why does he just look annoyed?

Why didnt Snyder direct Cavill to look shocked or have some form of emotion. Hes just standing there like "*hmph* great.."

A dumb scene for sure, from a shit movie. But if Snyder was a decent director or if Terrio could write good cape movies someone wouldve thought to give Superman some emotion.
>>
>>81026922
Deep down he wanted those people dead
>>
>>81026922
He's not the fucking Flash retard.
This Superman isn't as OP as the comics.
>>
>>81027430
I forget but wasnt Superman in the mountains before Lois was kocked off?
>>
>>81027743
>Snyder
>direct
a ha ha ha ha
>>
>>81027295
Costner was the only redeemable thing in both Superman movies. Well, maybe Zod.
>>
>>81027816
>the Flash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tLf3hPoijU
>>
>>81027634
"it's like being on a sumerian bobsledding board with a bunch of literal chimpanzees to b h w y lads"

Wow, how incredibly unfunny
>>
>>81027743
He did it that way explicitly to confuse your autistic ass who cannot properly interpret human emotion
>>
File: IMG_8305.jpg (32KB, 351x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8305.jpg
32KB, 351x359px
>Lois Lane is in the Justice League
>>
>>81027743
>Looks at OP pic
>read your comment

It's well known that people with autism can't recognize facial emotion
>>
>>81026922
Damn those flames fucked up his hairline
>>
>>81027951
Crowe was good as well.

Maybe they should have tried to make their lead characters as good as their supporting ones.
>>
>>81027743
He doesn't look annoyed. At best he looks dissapointed in himself for not seeing it soon enough. You're simply a moron purposely seeing what isn't there
>>
>>81027816
Of course not. Can't have Superman actually be Superman, otherwise Batman would've lost in a nanosecond.
>>
>>81028029
>implying Cavill isn't wooden as fuck

please
>>
>>81027743
He looks like he is about to cry, are you stupid?
>>
>>81027961

>hi i'm new!

t. you
>>
STOP, INVINCIBLE SON
>>
File: 1488418803823.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488418803823.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>81028128
Are you fucking kidding me you cunt he looks like he just had a shot of vinegar
>>
>>81028029
the sound should be a shock, let alone the idea that everyone in this room is dead.
No reaction whatsoever, no emotion, no human connection from superman. You wanna excuse shit, but add nothing, no reasoning as to why i just "dont get it"

"Autism". Thats all you have, man go take a shower and get ready for bed, dont you have an exam to take tomorrow?
>>
>>81028173
Even if i was new, why the fuck should i care about green text?
>>
>>81028046
lol holy shit, is that how people look when a bomb goes off killing dozens of people around them?
>>
File: 1489682665022.png (390KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
1489682665022.png
390KB, 600x408px
>>81028317
you should try harder to fit in, new freind
>>
>>81027634
I hate Batman v Superman, but I will concede that it's become such a meme to hate the movie that people excessively nitpick and make superficial complaints like OP's

complaining about Superman not stopping the bomb isn't actual criticism
>>
>>81028369

We don't know

can you prove it isn't?

only 'yes' or 'no' will b accepted as answers at this time
>>
>>81028098
Nah, youre the moron, that expression doesnt emote disappointment at all. And fuck that, he wouldnt be disappointed he'd be bewildered, surprised and sad. It would be a mix of many emotions because of how fast things happened, how he didnt notice it in time, how so many people died because he didnt act fast enough.

Keep excusing bad directing and writing
>>
God decides when people live or die, not Superman, and it was those peoples time to die
>>
>>81028100
>>81028223

These guys get it.
>>
>>81026922
>movie Superman can think and perceive events faster than a hypersonic explosion
>>
>>81028375
lol fuckin lame
>>
>>81028128
>>81028098
>>81027743
Are you guys kidding?
That expression is a dead ringer for "wait, something smells like piss"
>>
>>81028434
Can you prove it is?

Cause if youre>>81028046 then you seem to think that is the proper reaction. So how do you know his face is the proper reaction?
>>
File: Capture.png (307KB, 817x359px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
307KB, 817x359px
is there any other scene in a movie that matches the intensity of the shower room stuff in the rock?
>>
>>81028562
lolol nice one
>>
>>81028691
I'm not that guy, I just agree with him

I can't prove it is, but I'm willing to accept that it might be, on the basis that we have no evidence to the contrary. It wasn't me that brought it up as a matter of contention, that was you. I don't need to prove shit bitch nigga, i was willing to roll with the changes, if you're going to plant your feet you'd better make sure your foundation is sound, my say do you follow?
>>
>>81026922
I thought that was the only good scene in the movie that showed off Lex being an actual cleaver villain in pulling off a scheme no one suspected to put blame on superman. He can't beat superman but he can make him the perceived enemy.

I mean the movie is shit but you're assuming that superman can move faster than light which has never been established in the film in order to fly everyone out or contain the blast. You're assuming he could some how tell that there was a bomb in there. Im why would he X-ray vision the mechanical wheel chair? How the fuck would he even know what the bomb would even look like? You assuming he'd hear the bomb let alone listening specifically to the wheel chair? You assume that the bomb is some stupid ticking time bomb then? You assume he would be able to tell the mechanics inside the electric wheel chair from some sort of bomb device going off?

I'm all for shitting on this movie but this is straight stupid.
>>
>>81028460
Not the guy you're responding to but you may have autism
>>
>>81028803
Fair enough bitch ass nigga muthafucka cracka ass nigha.

Whats weird is that you just roll with it, i guess youve never been around someone whos gotten surprised by a loud sound.

People jump a bit, their eyes open more than usual, they look in the direction of the sound.its a jump reaction. You dont get that sense of surprise here.

Then, add in that people just died and there is nothing in his reaction that says remorse.
>>
>>81028909
Fine, sure, autism. Boyzunguh. You totally got me.
>>
>>81026922
If he did that, everybody would be bitching about how he's overpowered.
>>
To be fair in the extended cut he actually helps peoples, it's only theatrical where he looks vaguely annoyed at events and leaves immediately like a petulant child
>>
>>81029110
scene doesn't have superman's reaction to the explosion

cuts from wheelchair explosion
to shot above the building and reactions outside
then to superman there in the blaze, with an unquestionably 'do not like this turn of events' reaction
moot point
>>
>>81026922
>Hopeman clearly not as fast as in the comics
>HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>>81027743
You're intellectually and emotionally numb, you can't discern good cinema, stick to pop-corn movies.

Imbecile.
>>
>>81028375
Nobody I trying as hard as you with those wacky r/4chan memes
>>
>>81028723
that was a pretty good scene
>>
>>81028100
Superman wasn't trying to fight Batman until after he was already weakened.
>>
reminder that marketers employ negative OPs because its easier to post positivity in response
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.