[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All comedy, in one way or another, is based on misery. So

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: nc-profile.jpg (56KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nc-profile.jpg
56KB, 640x360px
>All comedy, in one way or another, is based on misery.

So not only is he an unfunny comedian but a idiotic philosopher as well.
>>
>>81024200
Post comedy that doesn't make fun of someone's misfortune.
>>
>>81024270
Why does an earth rock taste better than a moon rock?

Because its a little meteor.
>>
>>81024200
I can safely say Schindler's List is funnier than modern Nostalgia Critic

Plus that fucking opening sequence to every god damn video is the embodiment of overcompensation
>>
File: Humor according to Comblr.jpg (905KB, 3136x3228px) Image search: [Google]
Humor according to Comblr.jpg
905KB, 3136x3228px
>>81024200
We know how you think OP.
>>
>>81024844
2/10, a slight chuckle in the back of my head

If you want to make an audience shit itself in laughter you either make a clown out of yourself or someone else.
>>
File: ProfBee.png (3KB, 144x142px)
ProfBee.png
3KB, 144x142px
>>81024270
the formula for comedy isn't particularly complicated
>step 1: create (or interpret) your audience's expectations
>step 2: subvert those expectations in a way that still follows logically

That's what laughter is, biologically speaking. It's a non-verbal way of communicating that what you perceived as a threat is actually something non-threatening (eg. 2 hunters are in the forest, 1 hears a rustle in the bush and thinks it may be a predator, but is relieved to find out that it was only a deer. He communicates to his hunting partner with a smile or laughter)
>>
>>81025713
Does that mean you need to be super insecure to laugh a lot? I remember a kid that would laugh whenever you acknowledged his existence.
>>
>>81025713
>bear takes a shit
>it's actually in the desert

Humor?
>>
>>81025821
if you're not funny, it's because you lack self-awareness

That the tl:dr of it
>>
>>81026068
What other bee-based wisdom do you have for us, Professor?
>>
File: 1324359211582.jpg (7KB, 187x251px)
1324359211582.jpg
7KB, 187x251px
>>81026068
Everything makes sense now. I've always had the sneaking suspicion boring people are barely sentient. More like biological machines than anything you could relate with.
>>
>>81025385
Neither of those are funny, dipshit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.