[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You don’t deserve to wear one of these. Shut it down!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: niggastolemysuit.jpg (70KB, 1021x458px) Image search: [Google]
niggastolemysuit.jpg
70KB, 1021x458px
>You don’t deserve to wear one of these. Shut it down!

What the fuck was his problem?
>>
Haven't watched this since theaters. Why was Tony being a more reckless drunk than usual again?
>>
>>81020848
He was dying.
>>
>>81020809
>black man telling whitey he doesn't deserve to use the thing that he invented himself
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>81020876
why didn't he just tell rhodey
>>
>>81020916
>why didn't he tell some thieving nigger
>>
>>81020886
I think it was just tremendously shitty dialogue written by someone who wasn't paying attention to context
>>
>>81020886
Nah its fair. Its not just a computer he invented, its an incredibly deadly weapon he was drunk as fuck in that became a symbol to the world.
>>
Why it looks better than civil war?
>>
>>81020848
He was a struggling alcoholic and dying didn't help.
>>
File: mpc-hc 2016-12-06 18-41-38-097.jpg (440KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc 2016-12-06 18-41-38-097.jpg
440KB, 1920x1080px
>>81021113
This one is just about Iron Man, Civil War is about Iron Man, Captain America, Vision, Spider-Man, Ant-Man, and a bunch of others. The budget, I would assume, was not properly increased to accommodated all their effects while looking life like. If you ask me that would be an unreasonable expectation.
>>
>>81021209
>If you ask me that would be an unreasonable expectation.
and explain to me how this is unreasonable
>>
>>81020886
I accept this bait.
According to Rhodes, the suit is a symbol to millions and shouldn't be used recklessly. But I don't think the screenwriters intended the line to have that level of irony
>>
>>81021209
It was mostly about Tony getting mad at Bucky and Cap knowing and not telling Tony.
The entire movie is filler and pointless.
The ending was the only story progression and even then Bucky goes to sleep and Tony forgives Cap, so the that's all the character development thrown out the window.
Pointless movie.
>>
>>81021230
Ok I didn't think I would have to "explain". If one superhero costs one million in his own movie, but your new movie has several superheroes yet the budget of one standard blockbuster movie, it seems like common sense that there would be some level of compromise.

>>81021329
Im talking about special effects, mr autismo.
>>
>>81020809
How did he get in the armor anyway? It was in a display case and you need machines to fasten it on you, plus, it was tailored on Tony's measurements.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.