[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: firefly_mmo.jpg (38KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
firefly_mmo.jpg
38KB, 360x360px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK FOX REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUST FUCKING DIE
>>
The Han Solo tv show that could have been.
>>
File: wash.jpg (28KB, 400x278px) Image search: [Google]
wash.jpg
28KB, 400x278px
He deserved it.
>>
if it was really good it would have pulled in the viewers.
>>
>>81014449
It might have been helpful if they played the episodes in order
>>
>Instead of advertising "Firefly" as a space western or a gritty sci-fi show, the promotional campaign suggested that it was a wacky genre comedy— “the most twisted new show on television.” Several promos strung together jokes about a “flighty pilot” (Wash), a “space cowboy” (Mal), a “cosmic hooker” (Inara), and a “girl in a box” (River, referencing a plot point from the pilot episode the network refused to air), tied together with the tag line “Out there? Oh, it’s out there!”

>“We knew we were in real trouble before the show debuted,” Chris Buchanan says. Fox sent them a promo reel of the spots they’d cut for the show, and the first opened with Smashmouth’s hit song “Walkin’ on the Sun.” They first thought that the promo was for Fastlane, Fox’s highly stylized police action drama. “Then all of a sudden it was like ‘Firefly, the cosmic hooker and a whacked out space cowboy.’ ” Buchanan recalls, horrified. “My mouth just dropped open. When the marketing guy called back to ask what they thought, I said, ‘Well, it’s really great, but that’s not what our show is.'"
>>
>>81014547
not really, there wasn't really any strong arc in the episodes that was completely ruined by the lack of order. and most of the episodes did air in order, only the pilot and the first 2 or 3 episodes were mixed.
>>
>>81014711
>only the pilot and the first 2 or 3 episodes were mixed.
You say that like it doesn't make a difference... it made a difference.
>>
Fox are a shit network. anyone who thinks about doing any serialized stories needs to look elsewhere. Fox likes their shows to be 1 offs.
>>
File: nqsmj.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nqsmj.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>>81012925
Ahem, this hurt much more
>>
>>81012925

REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT
>>
>>81016808

>talking about kino = literally /tv/

>talking about marvel, dc, bane, cunnies, black guys = reddit
>>
>>81014613

>make shit show
>blame the network

Joss Whedon personified. Always the same excuses. The guy has a niche following. Hell, Buffy and Angel at their max popularity would have been canceled in a week on any network not the WB.
>>
File: 1389889522178.png (260KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
1389889522178.png
260KB, 624x352px
>>81016283
*Ahem*
>>
>>81012925
reddit: the show
memes aside the writing was shit, the acting was even worse, and the little girl plot was annoying and forced
show could have been good in the hands of someone competent and not fat reddit quip guy
>>
>>81012925
>leaving netflix in a few days
>let me finally watch it to see what's the big deal
>friend whose account i'm leeching decides not to renew
motherfucker
>>
>>81016283
Cersei was so hot back then
what went wrong?
>>
File: 1457350329862.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1457350329862.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>81017599
>what is torrenting
>what is easily finding streaming sites if you're too retarded to know how to torrent
>>
>>81017682
I know, her smile was perfect in TSCC she hit her peak
>>
File: 1490382281073.jpg (52KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490382281073.jpg
52KB, 720x960px
Lads, do I watch Fargo Season 2 or Firefly after finishing The Americans
>>
>>81017819
try not watching shit shows
>>
>>81017858
What do you mean?
>>
>>81017819
You watch Farscape and the first two seasons of Battlestar Galactica instead
>>
>>81018210
I kept on spamming Farscape in the /trek/ general but someone was mean to me and said

">memescape
lmao"
Made me very sad
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.