[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>CGI in new Spider-Man trailer looks astronomically worse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: 1490464470407.jpg (240KB, 1606x842px) Image search: [Google]
1490464470407.jpg
240KB, 1606x842px
>CGI in new Spider-Man trailer looks astronomically worse than anything in Justice League
>nairy a peep from Marvel fans

Hmmmm
>>
Wow, it's almost like they shitpost based solely on what their favorite corporation does and doesn't do...
>>
>>81008541
There is no way that is RDJ in that Iron Man suit.
>>
Jesus christ that looks lazy as fuck. Is Marvel incapable of filming at an actual location with suits that don't look like hot garbage? And is Vision a doll?
>>
>new MCU trailer
>DCfags come out of the woodwork to bash it

and before you say anything like "but they bashed Justice league" keep in my mind you're the guys that always try to pretend you are so much better than the competition, so basically you're both fucking retarded at the end of the day
>>
>>81008596
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/marvel%20shill%20mad%20he%20missed%20out%20on%20an%20oscar/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHAH
>>
>>81008659
You're not fooling anyone with the "both are shit" falseflagging, Marvel bitch
>>
>>81008668
>called out someone who posted the same image a hundred times four times
Oh no, he got me

Keep leaking blood from your ass for missing that Oscar, MCUck. 2017 is going to be even rougher for you.
>>
>>81008682
He does that every time

>You know you can trust me I hate them both but wow DC is just so baaaad
Who the hell does he think falls for it? It's time to change that Disney shilling script.
>>
>>81008682

>You're not fooling anyone with the "both are shit" falseflagging

Nah I'm going to call both sides retarded and you can't stop me, stay persecuted though in your perfect little universe

>>81008744

>He does that every time

Do you have name for this single entity that torments every waking moment that you post on this board, anon?

Goddamn the persecution complex is astronomical from you people
>>
>>81008775
Everyone can tell by the way you type you fucking retard. Nobody is falling for it anymore. You've milked that tactic dry.

Go back to the drawing board and come back with a new way to shill.
>>
File: 1438953391875.jpg (117KB, 996x868px) Image search: [Google]
1438953391875.jpg
117KB, 996x868px
>>81008694
>b-b-b
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>81008603
I doubt it's actually any of them
>>
>>81008775
Whole post is buzzwords

Hey everyone look how little I care about this whole situation! Yet here I am commenting on it!!!!! I DONT CARE THOUGH
>>
>>81008810

You have lost perspective on your life, you sound more like a shill than the people you accuse, anyone that disagrees with you is the enemy, there is no middle ground.

There is no room for criticism of anything in your world, and every time you do you use the same canned responses, Disneylet, no oscar, repost the same webms with the same filenames.
>>
>>81008917
With each post you make it painfully obvious who you are. We can tell. We've seen you post here before. Drop the act.
>>
>>81008943

>With each post you make it painfully obvious who you are.

Someone sick of the whining and bickering from both sides? and the obvious fellating of one brand over another?

Yeah man, you got me.
>>
>>81008668
So he exposed you 4 times? How embarrasing
>>
>>81008989
And yet you're only here whining about that. Where are you in the dedicated DC shitposting threads?

Don't say you're there too. We can tell by the way you type you aren't. You're most likely the OP then.
>>
I'm nonpartisan. That Justice League trailer looked like a video game cutscene. Spider-Man actually looked pretty cool although I don't see why Tony Stark needs to be in it, it looked compelling just with Spider-Man doing Spider-man.
>>
>>81009117
You're still at it? Sad.
>>
>>81008541
Can you honestly say you're even remotely surprised by that?
>>
>>81008659
Yeah, just look at all this bashing we're doing by pointing out your blatant hypocrisy,

MCU fans crawling out of the cracks to bash on CG that probably isn't even finished yet and the overwhelming majority of DC fans have been like, "Eh, it's probably not even finished yet," to be met with yet more "DKEK BTFO" idiocy.

We point out that the CG in the new Spidey trailer looks a little lackluster and comment on how you guys are conspicuously silent about it, and suddenly it's all on us.

Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>81008810
The funniest shit? That guy isn't actually me. At least, I think it's me you're talking about. As you've accused me of being the 'both sides are retarded'. So, unless this is a new tactic I am unaware of, do you think you're talking to me? I went in a thread yesterday or day before about fucking company wars and got nearly the same shit in this post.
>>
>>81009422
I like some of Marvel films and I think it looks shit. I like some of DC's films and think they look shit. I dunno the reasoning for this quality.
>>
>>81009553
See? Was that so hard?
>>
>>81008775
But you are fucking faggots. The amount of posts I have to report because you two sides keep arguing about is insane. You're both shit. Not that guy. You're both shit. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 148782801.webm (3MB, 1416x600px) Image search: [Google]
148782801.webm
3MB, 1416x600px
>>81008541
>>nairy a peep from Marvel fans
Marvel has no fans. Marvel has a lot of people who see a billboard and say: "meh I'll go see it, the one with the raccoon was fine", but no one is a fan of THIS
>>
>>81009582
Dunno, I'm not that guy you original talked to. I want this shit to stop. Both sides are defending their 'side' for FREE.
>>
I am a huge Marvel fanboy and hate DC but I must say Marvel sucks huge amount of cocks now and only paid shills defend them.
>>
>>81009590
I hope you didn't watch the Justice League trailer. It was worse cut than that shit. Not that webm is quality, it isn't.
>>
remember when WB marketing started forcing a brand war because that was easier than defending any aspect of the DCEU?
>>
>>81009658
>It was worse cut than that shit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>81009658
No it wasn't. Sorry but I think Kevin Feige's jizz is obstructing your view.
>>
>>81009679
You mean Mamoa and David Ayer?
>>
>>81009679
Remember when Marvel Pajeets were flinging shit 24/7 without any protests and when people fling shit back they instead cry foul?

A whole lot more shit is coming your way Paki. You have no idea.
>>
>>81009658
Even if it was true, and it isn't, that was a trailer
>>
File: PS2 Justice League 2003.jpg (27KB, 600x314px) Image search: [Google]
PS2 Justice League 2003.jpg
27KB, 600x314px
>>81008541
Maybe they are too busy laughing at this?
>>
>>81009911
Unironically better than Spiderman
>>
>>81009911
Looks alright. MCUcks are desperate to find their own CGI airport equivalent. Very transparent and pathetic.
>>
>>81009590
>fighting in an open field
Cringe
>>
>>81009918
One More Day? Okay.
Homecoming? Not even close.
>>
>>81008541
The thumbnail made me think this was a Power Rangers thread
>>
All you people talk about here is comic book movies for children
>>
>>81008541
Might as well be a video game
>>
>>81008541
>>CGI in new Spider-Man trailer looks astronomically worse than anything in Justice League
>he says this unironically while cyborg was featured in the JL trailer.
>>
File: cy.png (157KB, 537x412px) Image search: [Google]
cy.png
157KB, 537x412px
>>81008541
at least the actor is on set despite being as much CGI as IM
>>
>>81010382
How can we put a proper end to Marvel shills?
>>
>>81008541
>>CGI in new Spider-Man trailer looks astronomically worse than anything in Justice League
This and only this. I don't give a fuck about your company wars but the JL one at least and the darkness concealed the atrocious CGI. Also it was fun
>>
DC fans are the Nintendrones of capeshit
>>
>>81010488
How can we put an end to shills of any kind?
>>
>>81011134
"Why do we fall, bruce?"
>>
>>81009590
GODAMN! STOP THAT CAMERA!
I feel dizzy and I can't understand what I am watching
>>
File: WTW-internal-view-of-the-G11.jpg (43KB, 556x298px) Image search: [Google]
WTW-internal-view-of-the-G11.jpg
43KB, 556x298px
>>81011287
WOW WHY DO YOU HATE MODERN ACTION CINEMA??
>>
>>81008541
n-no it's different
Spiderman will obviously fix its cgi before release while Hack Snyder (get it? lol) will personally ensure that cyborg stays looking shit because he hates comic books and entertainment and is really stupid man of murder amirite?
>>
Marvel doesn't need to try, its million shills will defend it no matter what.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.