[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were Tandy, right after the apocalypse, what would be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 51K+TX8KZpL._SX940_.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
51K+TX8KZpL._SX940_.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
If you were Tandy, right after the apocalypse, what would be the first piece of art or memorabilia that you would grab?
>>
i would steal all my waifus panties mmm
>>
>>80987919
That picture of them dogs playing poker. That shit cracks me up.
>>
>>80987919
Rasputin's schlong preserved in a pickle jar
>>
I'd go to Washington D.C. and dick around the White House and the Smithsonian.

Then I'd head up to Connecticut and find the WWE warehouse where they've kept artifacts from the last 30+ years. Stages, title belts, props, costumes, banners, rings, etc. That'd be fun to play around it.
>>
>>80989369
reddit
>>
>>80987919
The last episode was the first time in a long time where Tandy was actually humorous (funny is too strong a word)

He is far and a way the worst fucking character on the show though. He could still be quirky and upbeat without being a literal retard doing things no human would ever do
>>
>>80988026
>directly from the corpses

This is a new kind of genius
>>
>>80989741
We get it, you're homesick.
>>
>he isn't the last man

Well they really blew it, didn't they
>>
>>80987919
my junk
>>
>>80989741
autist
>>
I'd go to Trump Tower and take a dump in his gold toilet (not out of protest, but because, hey, gold toilet.)

I'd go to the Gold and Silver Pawn in Las Vegas and see what cool shit they left behind (possibly go to Rick's house if I could find it.)

I'd go to the Playboy Mansion and see if I could snag one of Hef's smoking jackets.

I'd go to Disney Studios and see what I could get my hands on. I'd be kinda wary of going to the parks, because without people or power or anything, I'm not sure how much there is to see (and I'd be afraid of getting stuck some place.)
>>
British, so obviously, the Crown Jewels.
>>
I'd try to find the OJ Simpson murder glove
>>
>>80987919
>Last man on Earth
>They introduce another person in the first episode

literally reeee

i still watch this show though, it's so fucking stupid and retarded but my god this is the most comfy show in existance. It's just so good to watch
>>
It's so weird, this thread made me realize I literally don't want anything. I have all I need.
>>
>>80993030
do you think Apocalypse Now was literally about the apocalypse?
>>
>>80987919
this thread was on reddit
>>
Nothing, because there's no point to any of that shit anymore. Unless I'm locked down in a secure mansion or some shit with endless resources for myself there's no point.
>>
>>80993145
no?
>>
>>80987919
Go secure the Hollywood Wax Museum then the Real Doll facilities.
My plan is to use the wax sculptures to replica the looks of celebrities I like as real dolls.
Of course some of these will be for sexual purposes, but not all.
Some will just be like Wilson in Cast Away.
I'd then travel and collect as much technology as I could on robotics and attempt to fiddle together some sorta basic mannerisms/movements.

Then proceed to live my life happily with my selected group of friends.
>>
>>80990769
>American cultural treasures
>>
The sad thing about this scenario is that you only have a few years to travel before everything starts to expire and you have to settle down and become a farmer
>>
>>80993298
so why do you think The Last Man on Earth is a literal title?
>>
>>80993431
because it says right there
>>
>>80993422
I'm set. I live in Nevada

>Hoover Dam secures power for at least 175 years
>tons of farm land
>water shortage no longer exists because nobody is around to waste it
>>
>>80993458
where? I can't see anywhere that says "take this title 100% literally"
>>
>>80993422
Mostly you'd have to worry about fuel. There are plenty of foods you can collect that have a long shelf life. Hell, there'd probably be enough shit at one military storage facility to keep you going for a few years. Not to mention all the bunkers and preppers ... which the show hasn't addressed yet since fat man from the boat mentioned them.
>>
>>80993479
>Without continual maintenance or a human presence, the dam would stop producing power after the hydroelectric system and/or turbines stopped functioning. Speculation by several engineers who work at the dam believe that this could take anywhere from a few months to a few years.
>>
>>80993422
I'd grab all the good prescription drugs I could and live a short, beautiful life.
>>
>>80993422
Not just food, but the fuel in the world would quickly go bad without any new being refined, you couldn't travel anywhere. Well, unless you are on a coastline and have a sailing ship and know how to use it that is. Still, you would be limited to traveling the coastlines of the world, and getting across an ocean would be an ordeal. All that gas in parked cars and whatnot would also go bad very quickly.

Crude can last for a long time, but you can't run cars on crude. Diesel might last a little longer than gasoline though, but it too will eventually go bad.

That's why I really hate shows like TWD, they're driving around cars every fucking where like it's nothing, jumping into cars that have sat abandoned for YEARS and just starting them up. The batteries would degrade and die, the tires would rot very quickly from siting out exposed in the sun for years. The gasoline in the tanks would degrade within a few months and start to turn into an unusable ooze.

The only real solution I could see is making wood burning cars, which is what people in Germany and Japan did during WWII during fuel shortages.
>>
I would get a bunch of nazi memorabillia and walk around in an SS uniform.
I would literally roleplay as a nazi.
>>
>>80990769
>(possibly go to Rick's house if I could find it.)

It's not hard to find. It's literally a street down from the Subway I eat at. I know it's his because his cars are parked out front.
>>
>>80993575
Damn....
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.