[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 22 year old black nigga. How can I get hired on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1490624726477.png (223KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1490624726477.png
223KB, 800x1280px
I'm a 22 year old black nigga.

How can I get hired on a writing staff on the basis of my race and not whether or not I'm actually a good writer?
>>
get a sex change.
>>
>tell black people/females for years that if they want something, they can make it themselves
>they finally do
>L-LOOK GUISE HAHA THEY'RE NOT HIRING WHITE MALES XDD I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DIVERSE???
>>
Oh we see you are on to the racist threads now, cloister.

Will you be posting some of your collection of black cock pics next?
>>
>>80966249
But they're not making it themselves, are they? They're just usurping others' work
>>
>>80966254
Cloister btfo
>>
>>80966249
>>80966254

No, I'm 100% serious. I'm a real life black guy who wants to take advantage of this shit.
>>
>>80966307
>writing the material the main cast performs is stealing someone else's work

???
>>
>>80966364
yes, it's stealing the characters, stealing the general dynamics of the show, and tricking viewers. It's not original in the slightest.
>>
>>80966438
So unless the creator himself is writing all episodes, every other writer is basically stealing the show by being hired to write it?

Okay.
>>
>>80966351
I'm black and I don't. How about that shit bitch
>>
>>80966351
>Free shit
>Black guy
No. you're a nigger
>>
Can anyone actually point out any positive effects of having a (((diverse))) writing staff? Is there any real metric that can show that they can write characters and plots more accurately than anyone else?
>>
>>80966491
Essentially, yeah. None of those other writers can claim to be "original" writers.
>>
>>80966543

I wanna get my shit off the ground. I'm tryna be the next Spike Lee except more consistent and not uppity.
>>
>>80966574
>Essentially, yeah.

It's been nice arguing with a retarded individual.
>>
>>80966569

They actually write worse. Luke Cage was written by all black writers and the writing was one of the show's weaknesses.

Niggas can't screenwrite.
>>
>>80966574
That's fucking idiotic. That's like saying that if a car company hires more engineers to design a car it's not actually a REAL car because they're just stealing the name from the founder of the company.
>>
>>80966626
car =/= art retard
>>
>>80966648
Honestly the marvels of engineering is far more impressive than a bunch of dudes writing a generic script. It's more of an art to design a car than to write a sitcom.
>>
>be black /tv/bro
>happy moonlight won
>took the red pill
>realize they only won cuz they're faggots
>become /pol/ack
>>
>>80966225
>fuck tall people
well fuck you too, fat manlet
>>
>>80966738

You're not black unless you pass this test;

1. Name the entire Proud Family.

2. Describe a wave cap and it's purpose.

3. Name 3 brands of malt liquor
>>
>>80966438
>>80966574
The level of stupidity is off the charts
>>
>>80966225
That's probably why this season sucked t b h.
>>
DIVERSITY IS GOOD
DIVERSITY IS GREAT

repeat after me!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.