[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on the new Power Rangers movie? I'm not sure why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: KKDBowtie.jpg (237KB, 1500x625px) Image search: [Google]
KKDBowtie.jpg
237KB, 1500x625px
Thoughts on the new Power Rangers movie? I'm not sure why but I left the movie craving the delicious taste of a piping hot glazed Krispy Kreme™ doughnut!
>>
>falling for the dough jew
Krispy kreme doughnuts are literally crack, bombs of fat and sugar designed to make you a gloutunous fuck, stay away from it.
>>
>” In l994, Nobel et al at UCLA discovered that some obese adults who were “bingeing on dense carbohydrates” and who were neither alcoholic nor drug addicted had the same D2 dopamine gene marker that distinguished alcoholism and other drug addictions. In the following years, Hoebel et al at Princeton reviewed 251 animal studies designed to mimic human ingestion of sugar and found positive indication of physical craving. More recently, Ahmed’s research in France showed that intense sweetness – not just refined sugar, but also artificial sweeteners – surpasses cocaine as a reward in laboratory animals. Just this year (2009), Leibowitz of Rockefeller University demonstrated that overconsumption of fats can be correlated with brain systems which, when activated, further stimulate the intake of fat. Gold at the University of Florida presented summaries of the brain imaging research at several leading universities showing that “palatable food” created the same types of changes in the dopamine receptors of the human brain as alcohol and other widely recognized addictive substances. And a series of studies by Wang of the Brookhaven Institute now demonstrates that those with severe problems with foods can be triggered simply by viewing pictures of the foods on which they tend most often to binge. At such times, their brains look like they are already experiencing a state of biochemical craving.
>>
huh, weird there is something about this thread that has me wanting the delicious taste of a piping hot glazed Krispy Kreme™ doughnut. Pretty strange right?!
>>
>Colantuoni et al (2002) analyzed over a hundred peer reviewed articles, each of which showed that humans produce opioids – the chemically active ingredient in heroin, cocaine and other narcotics – as a derivative of the digestion of excess sugars and fats. Ifland et al (2009) established that some obese adults were able, while overeating refined foods, to identify a physical craving for these foods as a significant and frequent trigger of bingeing behavior. Drewnowski at the University of Washington, Bellingham has reported an experiment showing that naloxone, a common opiate blocker, curtailed people’s interest in candies, cookies and other sweets when compared with those who did not take this drug. Noble’s genetic research, Gold’s brain imaging research, and the research on endogenous opioids – including opioid blockers inhibiting craving of foods – all focus on pleasure enhancing aspects of physical craving and converge at the D2 dopamine receptors, that is, the pleasure centers of the brain.
>>
File: d72.png (156KB, 297x331px) Image search: [Google]
d72.png
156KB, 297x331px
>>80964827
>tfw Krispy Kreme is the fucking shit but you moved from the south to new england and can't get it anymore
>>
>>80965324
>Ahmed's research in France
>>
>>80964827
the words Krispy Kreme were uttered no less than 10 times in the last 20 minutes of this movie

I'm not sure why Im surpised the movie studio whored out the the entire Power Rangers franchise to a doughnut company
>>
File: 1328504631216.jpg (213KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1328504631216.jpg
213KB, 645x773px
>tfw the Krispy Kreme near my house closed down a few years ago

I used to go in there every morning for a free doughnut. Best doughnuts by far, the other places around here don't compare.
>>
File: 1473869714575.png (144KB, 417x309px) Image search: [Google]
1473869714575.png
144KB, 417x309px
Krispy Kreme>Tim Hortons>>>>Dunkin Doughnuts
>>
>>80965398
fucking same. NYC is bagel heaven but kill me desu.
>>
File: 1490614013825.jpg (18KB, 210x254px) Image search: [Google]
1490614013825.jpg
18KB, 210x254px
>>80965975
Here in Maine literally everybody cums in their pants when they hear "Dunkin Donuts" and I have no idea why, their donuts and coffee are both shit.
>>
>>80965975
Tim Hortons used to be much better before they got bought out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.