[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember that time Lex Luthor left a jar of piss on a US Senator's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 6

Remember that time Lex Luthor left a jar of piss on a US Senator's desk?

bravo Snyder
>>
>Snyder makes a great, three-dimensional villain who suffers from OCD
>Critics hate him because he's not Kevin Spacey
it's not fair!
>>
>>80955148
If only this cunt had half the charisma of Spacey.
>>
>>80955159
Both spacey and this dude sucked.
>>
>>80955148

Making the main antagonist also the comic relief was not a good idea, no matter how you put it.
>>
I liked the part where he was clearly a batshit spastic but literally no one had any problem handing over all alien tech to him.
>>
Wtf? Dude that was just some of granny's peach tea you sicko.
>>
File: 1459960765549.jpg (52KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1459960765549.jpg
52KB, 576x432px
>>80955113
>Nobody, including Holly Hunter, take notice to a giant jar of yellow liquid on the Senate hearing stand during a televised event

What is this shit?
>>
How come Superman with his super smell wasn't offput by the fact that the Senator had a jar of piss on her desk
>>
>>80955113
Piss Memes
>>
>calling a jar of piss peach tea doesn't make it so

>people have been calling shit good for years now

really gets the noodle wrigglin
>>
>>80955113
>implying this shouldn't be customary treatment for senators from the state of KY
>>
You didnt understand the symbolism you illiterate dweeb
>>
>>80955113
I liked the fact that Eisenberg basically went and made Lex Luthor a legit autismo. It was an exhilarating change for the character that is quite contemporary and fitting. It adds a layer of menace and dauntingness to Eisenbergs Luthor who will transition and evolve into the classic bald version of the character in later films if given the opportunity.
>>
>>80955481
It's called tunnel vision. The older you get so does your notice to what's in your perceptual field.
>>
>>80955113

He blew up his secretary too, Lex was a dick
>>
>>80955113
I cannot take this guy serious. He looks too unthreatening
>>
>>80955302
Isn't that what Marvel does in all there movies?
>>
Everyone knows Nu Lex is a clone. Real Lex is going to show up later.
>>
>>80958000
Nice meme
>>
>piss jar to show sheer contemption for a political adversary some legit autistic supervillain's about to kill, completely in-character and previously referenced-> bad
>poop jokes in the middle of a PS3 tier CGI nightmare space battle for no other reason than being quippy and reddity->good

Haha classic shills
>>
>>80958264
exactly Snyder handled this masterfully.

Marvel just does it for Haha LE POOPY xD
>>
>>80958264
>contemption
*contempt
>>
>>80955113

>lex luthor killed his assistant mercy

why?
>>
I distinctly remember feeling shock and very confused when I realized that I was actually seeing Batman vs Superman and Lex Luthor was handing out jars of grandmothers piss.

I couldn't comprehend it. I was blown away.
>>
>you will never watch BvS for the first time again
is there a worse feel?
>>
>hourly reminder that lex gave her a golden shower for a microsecond after the bomb detonated
>>
>>80958538
Yes there is, actually watching it for the first time.
>>
>protestors who hate Superman outside the capitol building
>Lex blows up the capitol building
>no one seemed to blame Superman or even really care
>never referenced to alluded to after it happens

For what purpose
>>
>>80958421
In the Ultimate Edition there's a scene just before the bombing where Lex is looking at the kryptonite and Mercy comes over to gaze at it with him without him asking. When he notices her he gets this look on his face, I think he was mad that she forgot her place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC46ZLC33hw#t=73
>>
>>80958658
I thought the whole point of that scene was to make people think Superman did it and then nothing even came of it. Truly kino.
>>
>>80955113
Was that supposed to be social commentary on politicians taking the piss from their corporate overlords?
>>
>>80958706
You can't fully understand the genius behind Snyder he's working on so many layers.
>>
>>80958706
No. Because that is only slang in the United Muslim Kingdom.
>>
>>80955113
How did he fill up that jar in the first place? I remember it was pretty big.
>>
>>80958744
fuck you
>>
>>80958758
He just picked the fullest piss jar under his desk that day.
>>
>>80955113
I don't think that was as bad as people made it out to be
>>
>>80955517
I don't think super smell is canon in the movies.
>>
>>80955113
is this bait? that scene was done masterfully, i was on the edge of my seat through the whole thing. marvel could never handle a scene that well.
>>
>>80958763
U akhMAD bro?
>>
File: ezgif-2693533274.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-2693533274.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>Superman catches Lois after she's pushed off a building despite being nowhere near
>doesn't notice a ticking bomb in a silent chamber room
>>
>>80958955
>a ticking bomb

Bombs don't tick anymore, dumbass.
>>
>>80958658
They did initially blame him though, right? Then it was resolved off screen and mentioned offhand once.

I think this Lex would have been good if there had been some setup as to why he hated Superman so much. Like some kind of event or driving force that would cause him to formulate the philosophy he spews in the movie.
>>
>>80958955
Well, if you haven't paid attention, he was too sad and too busy by not giving a singe fuck about other humans except Lois and his mother. Why should he care about bomb? It can't harm him in any way.
>>
>>80958955
it had lead in the briefcase dumb goy
>>
>>80958991
His daddy beat him and god didn't save him from that or something. That's why he hates an alien who saved the planet.
>>
>>80958991
>Like some kind of event or driving force that would cause him to formulate the philosophy he spews in the movie.

He was abused by his father and God never helped him, he said so in the movie.
>>
>>80959031
>>80959035
It was so weak a justification for the drive he had that I had completely forgotten it was mentioned in the movie.
>>
>>80959020
How did Luthor knew about fact that Supes can't see through lead?
>>
>>80959065
>I'm not dumb, the movie was just so lame I didn't pay attention!
>>
Would Disney Marvel ever had the balls in a million year to ever do something like this?

In fact most studios won't even try it.

Snyder don't give a damn. MADMAN
>>
>>80958991
Lex was the stereotypical fedora tipping atheist who blames the same God he doesn't believe in for being virgin and being bullied. Snyder is a religious Chad so it was a clear shot at those Dawkins kind of evangelic atheism. Him quoting Epicurus was a dead giveaway. He should have just quoted Russell if he wanted it to be even more obvious.

The liberal critics didn't like it for some reason hehe
>>
>>80959101
>woah literally something bad happened to me when I was a child so I decided to murder a superhero in an extremely convoluted way
>>
>former superman was confined to a WHEELCHAIR
>literally had to PISS in a CONTAINER
>reeve advocated stem cell research in the supreme COURT

Bravo Nolan
>>
>>80957955

No, they play their villains mostly pretty straight. It's their heroes who thend to be kinda goofy.
>>
>>80959117
>manlet
>under heel of his wife who even fucking make decisions of casting
>literally dumb
>chad
Top lel
>>
>>80959065
All the characters in this movie had weak motivations.
Hell, just look at Batman. He had a bad dream about Superman and then went WTF I HATE SUPERMAN NOW. Also, after he found out their mothers had the same name he was completely fine with WW, who turned her back on humanity once and even told him that.
>>
>>80958660
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>80959168
I wouldn't say his motivation was that weak, he did see Superman's fight wreck the city.
It was just illogical though, because without Superman the world would have been destroyed.
>>
>>80959164
>9 kids
>gym rat
>artistic as fuck
>married 4 times
>fucking his boss
>making religious KINO disguised as capeshit
Chad as it gets and /ourguy/ on top of that
>>
>>80959197
Well he does point out that "That son of a bitch brought the war to us!" and that while Superman might be good now he could turn evil somewhere down the line and they can't risk it.
"20 years in Gotham, Alfred, we've seen what promises are worth. How many good guys are left? How many stayed that way?"
>>
>>80959168
Did you miss him witnessing the destruction a creature like Superman can bring and also quoting the 1% doctrine, later confirmed by the vision of that 1% becoming real and the earth becoming a spiderless Australia tier wasteland?
>>
>>80959259
That's plenty of justification to creat anti-Superman weapons, but to deploy them immediately to kill him? When you have no idea what could come knocking on your door tomorrow?

Illogical, and very un-detective like.
>>
>>80955302
This is the main failure of every superman movie that has lex in it
>>
>>80959076
considering lex knew his real identity, probably not hard for him to figure out some of his powers
>>
>>80959297
>Illogical, and very un-detective like.
It's not supposed to be logical that's the whole point. It's like what Alfred tells him "That's how it starts sir, the fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness, that turns good men cruel."
>>
>>80959217
>2 kids are adopted with Deborah
Yeah, fucking cuck is your hero. I get it.
>>
>>80955148
Spacey's Lex was carpet-fluff tier, which made him around two ot three thousand times better than this weeb.
>>
File: 1484805652523.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484805652523.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>I just spent the last year and a half engaging in an incredibly circuitous plan to gaslight Batman into killing Superman
>Okay but why did you create Doomsday then
>Because I knew that plan would fail, obviously
>Okay but didn't you like figure out Batman and Superman's secret identities during that time?
>Yeah but you're not supposed to pay attention to that part
>>
>>80959297
Any small allusion to Doomsday© being created, could have been a better way to convince Batman® to not kill Superman™.

They could join forces grudgingly and we wouldn't have that Martha bullshit hanging over this Ultra-Kino's head.
>>
>>80959377
>I just spent the last year and a half engaging in an incredibly circuitous plan to gaslight Batman into killing Superman
and it didn't matter because he didn't read the letters
lmao
>>
>>80959340
So, Superman was okay with shitton of lead in the briefcase/heelchair?
>>
>>80959496
he wasn't focused at the time
>>
>>80959496
It could have been a ballast to keep a half dead fuck from tipping over and breaking his stub.

Now he has to be a expert in wheelchair design?
>>
>>80959496
>that guy has a lead wheelchair?? HOLY GEE THIS IS GOING TO BLOW UP FOR SURE!!
lel
>>
>>80959377
>>80959432
Fuck men, I'm no mastermind, but if i'm a guy that doensn't believe in coincidences and makes his own luck, and I'm framing this two guys in a huge evil plan... surely both having the same mother's name would be used in some point.
And I'm no mastermind. It's just a very very easy way and already connected dot between them to use it in the plan.
>>
>>80959496
you do realize he has to actually USE his xray vision right? its not "on" all the time why would he be needing to use it there? hes still young and new to this whole superhero business, do you think hes instantly going to think "wow a lead wheelchair there must be a bomb there" or that he would even need to use his xray vision in that situation?
>>
>>80959559
Honestly, them having the same mother's name is too stupid to be considered useful for a smart plan.
>>
>>80959496
Superguy still has neurotic feelings. Scanning the wheelchair, would look like he's staring down a cripple. Not to mention throwing the cripple off and stealing his wheelchair.

Better to enter a place that has it out for you, with your head high and not like a bomb sniffing dog.
>>
I'm eagerly waiting for Transformers 5 to come out so the shitposters will have another mess of a film they can pretend to unironically defend.
>>
>>80959523
Well, another people died because he wasn't competent or smart enough then
>>80959541
How big bomb should be to make explosion like that? How much lead do you need? What modern wheelchairs use a lead anyway?
>>80959553
He should,.at least, try to find out if there is a bomb or something like that.
>>80959589
>hes still young and new to this whole superhero business
Well, who's fault is that? Also he is a "superhero" for more than a year already.

And yet,
>considering lex knew his real identity, probably not hard for him to figure out some of his powers
How could he possibly knew about lead? Superman was in the middle of some saving in some building with lead and yelled "Jesus, I wish I could see through the lead!" or something?
>>
>>80959600
I don't know men.
Two guys with family related problems having the same mother's name is like If you have to frame two executives and they both drive the same car. Or having two fat guys having the same on the fridge.

Like I said, I'm no mastermind, but I would't rule it out as useless
>>
>>80959763
Superdude was summoned to the hearing. Not to pull fucking security. I assume he thought a Senatorial Capitol Hill hearing, would have been rigorously screened.
>>
>>80959763
are you retarded? xrays cant pass through lead
>>
>>80959854
A relationship cut short with mama by murderers and realizing that you are about to do the same thing to someone else, isn't like having the same Halo Edition xbox 360.
>>
>>80959869
So, it is people around him who are retarded then. Also, still, it's pretty obvious that Superman doesn't trust humans and also he is in the court literally because he was framed.
>>
>>80959952
That's not what I said tho
>>
>>80959932
That's the point, you mong. Funny coincidence - the only lead thing is wheelchair of guy who hates him.
>>
>>80959969
Yeah. Super-nice isn't one of his powers. He wasn't exactly elated to submit to the hearing.

This antpile's committee of self important ants want to chain you by the dick. And still he went through with it, because he was raised by ants and is fucking an ant.
>>
>>80960030
good job, you literally couldnt figure out that was the entire point
let me give you a hint, its the clash between humanities views of him as a God when in reality hes just a man and hes as infallible as the rest of them
>>
>>80960079
I wasn't talking about him liking all this shit. I was talking about him not checking for some new ways to frame him, while being here literally because he was framed.
>>
>>80959035
>>80958991
>>80958658
>>80958685
are you guys retarded? It was meant to show that Superman couldnt stop it, a sign of his lack of power, that he isnt a god. And it was meant to push Batman over the edge.

Jesus christ.
>>
>>80960030
did you miss the part where Superman also doubts himself the "I didn't want to see it" bit? He wasnt scanning the room at all because he trusted them.
>>
>>80960112
>hes just a man and hes as infallible as the rest of them
Decent human being would check for some strange things if had possibilities. Superman is just to busy being sad and angry about humanity
>>
>>80955113
>>80955148
>>80955356
>>80955363
>>80955517
>>80955830
>>80956193
It was the last thing the senator said to him before the hearing and it probably wasnt actually piss just there to mock her. And it wasnt random, it was trying to show that her act of rebellion against Lex (the whole senate hearing) was all part of his plan. What she called revenge (peach tea) was actually helping her enemy (piss). It was classic Luthor mocking, right up there with that issue where he offers that waitress money to sleep with her and leaves before she answers, just to destroy her.
>>
>>80960112
>hes just a man and hes as infallible as the rest of them

If only Bravo Snyder stoppped the movie dead and *record scratch* then flash red lights and a huge siren, then sit down and explain to millions of people personally that this is why Batperson didn't kill SuperSenpai.
>>
>>80960233
see
>>80960230

also

>normal people would check a government built that already has security and metal detectors

nah, you are retarded.
>>
>>80958920
Don't antagonize the brit, you might DRIVE him crazy
>>
>>80960133
The huge problem was him being as dangerous as he was helpful. For months the talking heads have been discussing what to do.

He had his very public dissidents and proponents in one room. And now he has to play mental chess if these people will kill themselves to frame him more?
>>
>>80960230
>>80960276
>trusted people right after being framed.
>fully trusting to humans and not checking for possible threats just incase
He is an idiot then. Also, people who let bomb in are idiots. People in snyderverse are braind-damaged?
>>
>>80960407
>superman made a mistake

congrats you just figured out the point of the scene
>>
>>80960407
>why arent the characters autistic and ocd and perfect about everything all the time like me!!!

kys plz
>>
>>80960407
There is that "weakness of the human condition" theme again.

Nope, everyone is just retarded.
>>
>>80960407
why would he suspect the ENTIRE HUMAN RACE for one set up? One he doesnt even know was a set up and still thinks is just a misunderstanding.
>>
>>80960407
hahah you got BTFO you idiot
>>80960473
>>80960433
>>80960461
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS-jAKCZIaI

The nuke scene is beautiful
>>
My favourite scene in that movie was Superman reacting to the explosion.
He looked like it was an inconvenience, like wanting to get your coffee on monday morning and then realising you are all out of clean cups because your roommate forgot to clean the dishes.
>>
>>80960383
>if these people will kill themselves to frame him more?
Maybe not that people, but people who framed him in Africa?
>>80960433
>superman made ANOTHER mistake and tons of people have died. Again.
Superman is a canser to humanity. Nice point.
>>80960446
He is not even useful hero. No one complain about him being imperfect. He should be, at least, decent hero. He literally did more harm in this universe, because of self-doubt and stupidness.
>>
>>80960499
>he didnt make the face I wanted him to make!
>he looked sad but not sad enough!

jesus your autism
>>
>>80960520
again stop ignore logic
>>80960473
you stupid idiot.
>He is not even useful hero.

He saved more people in the montage than died in the explosion. He saved the world twice. Fuck off you autist.
>>
>>80955113
Semi related. I haven't seen the movie yet but when lex kidnaps supes mom why doesn't he just use his superspeed and x-ray vision to find her? Like why did he need Batman's help?
>>
>>80960555
Yeah why doesnt he turn back time to back before his mother was kidnapped?
>>
>>80960461
>theme satisfied fact that Superman and humanity being stupid
I got ya, mate.
>>80960473
He should suspect that people who framed him in Africa could do the same in the court which actually happened.
>he doesnt even know was a set up and still thinks is just a misunderstanding.
>there is a literally a woman who say that she SAW how Superman fried the people and shit.
Hmm
>>80960491
>being this mad
lol
>>80960545
>He saved the world twice
>From his mistakes
>Thousands of people died during this
You can REEEEEEEE whenever you want, but he is literally the canser to Earth in DCEU.
>>
>>80960555
cos supes wanted to deal with lex, since there were reports of lex cooking some shit up in the kryptoninan ship and batman offered to save martha so 2 heads are better than 1 i suppose.
>>
File: 1328282010942.jpg (8KB, 349x314px) Image search: [Google]
1328282010942.jpg
8KB, 349x314px
>It was a double ruse and was in fact grandmother's peach tea all along and no-one will ever know because it blew up

Lex is a true mastermind
>>
>>80960520
He is Superman in name and he didn't even name himself. He is a rural farm kid with the world on his shoulders.

If he didn't act without nailing down every possibility, he wouldn't be able to take a supershit in the morning.

I assume the SuperSoaker in this universe should be able to water billions of acres of farm land, extinguish every dangerous fire and then get a million kids drenched in summertime.
>>
>>80960555
he had no idea where she was he can xray the entire planet can he? and also lex says if he tries any funny business she dies.
>>
>>80960799
He also promised that if he didn't kill the Bat, she would die. Didn't happen.
>>
>>80960622
Yes. Weakness and strength vs. Ability and repercussions.

There are moral, ethical and long term effects from doing anything. Either they all just stare at each other and shrug or the immediate problem is tackled and solved. Down the line, whether it's right or wrong will just have to wait.
>>
>>80955517
Everything smells like piss to superman. Dicks and pussys all in court damp with piss. He probably thought it was normal
>>
>>80960932
A better written Superman, Dr. Manhattan, had the right idea. Just tune out in the end. When you solve all of the world's problems, expect to be the one that lets them happen as well.
>>
>>80958517
BRAVISSIMO
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.