[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2010s Spielberg is not that bad. >Lincoln >Bridge of Spies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

2010s Spielberg is not that bad.

>Lincoln
>Bridge of Spies
>The Adventures of Tintin
>War Horse

All 7+ movies.

His next movie is Ready Player One
>When the creator of an MMO called the Oasis dies, he releases a video in which he challenges all Oasis users to find his Easter Egg, which will give the finder his fortune. Wade Watts finds the first clue and starts a race for the Egg.
>>
dont get your hopes up for Ready Player One, the source is shit
>>
>>80938069
Ready Player One is reddit: the book
>>
Zemeckis is also still great. Allied is very underrated. Shame Internet nerds jerk off to stranger things or star wars remakes while ignoring the guys who defined these kinds of movies
>>
>>80938440
Just watched Roger Rabbit last night for the first time since (being obsessed with it in my) childhood, it is a nearly great film, but passes by very, very quickly. But his direction is really fun, creative, and effective in it.
>>
>>80938440
Allied was underrated. I only saw it because I was invited to go but ended up liking it a lot.
>>
Hey honest question.

Was Lincoln any good? I can't bring myself to watch it because I think it will be very boring or preachy. Should I give it a go?
>>
>>80938069
Ready Player One will be this decade's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. It'll be Steven Spielberg's retirement.
>>
>>80938624
It's good, not preachy but yeah very wordy and it feels heavy. I didn't think it was boring but I like those kind of classic films.
>>
>>80938643
>Spielberg doing sci-fi 80s nostalgia. The thing he basically invented.

Have some faith in the man
>>
>>80938069
>we want the WoW audience

Get fucked Memeberg
>>
1. Jaws
2. Raiders of the Lost Ark
3. E.T. The Extraterrestrial
4. Schindler’s List
5. Jurassic Park
6. Minority Report
7. Saving Private Ryan
8. Close Encounters of the Third Kind
9. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
10. A.I. Artificial Intelligence
11. Catch Me If You Can
12. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
13. War of the Worlds
14. The Sugarland Express
15. The Color Purple
16. The Lost World: Jurassic Park
17. Hook
18. Empire of the Sun
19. Amistad
20. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
21.The Terminal
22. 1941

HAVE NOT SEEN:
>Always
>Munich
>Tintin
>War Horse
>Lincoln
>Bridge of Spies
>The BFG
>>
>>80938069
I'm so sure this fucking guy's a pedophile. Really surprised he hasn't been exposed yet.
>>
>>80938723
Thx, maybe I will give it a shot. I like heavy stuff at times too.
>>
Every popular and/or acclaimed director is good!
>>
File: ic-6703.png (408KB, 682x686px) Image search: [Google]
ic-6703.png
408KB, 682x686px
>>80939000
Holy get Batman, but

>Crystal skull even making a list
>>
>>80939000
Munich is great,really serious, unique tone from him.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.