[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else actually hyped for this? Maybe it's just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Justice-League-trailer[1].jpg (647KB, 1000x635px) Image search: [Google]
Justice-League-trailer[1].jpg
647KB, 1000x635px
Is anyone else actually hyped for this? Maybe it's just a really good trailer for once for a DC movie but I am actually wanting to see this. Seems like a really fun team flick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm3VgcyaPfo
>>
Do you get a boner creating 5 ironic capeshit threads on your computer and another 5 ironic capeshit threads on your phone?
>>
>>80933357
I'm always excited for a DC movie.
>>
>>80933357
Yeah Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and Justice League are probably the only movies I'll watch in cinema this year
>>
I only go to the cinema to watch these DC movies.
>>
>>80933357
I sincerely think it looks awful, and I enjoyed BvS, and mildly enjoyed MoS. The quips all fall flat. The CGI looks more video gamey than any Marvel movie I've ever seen. Cyborg looks like such a lame character. I get the vibe that this movie is going to deflate all it's great moments with a quip. BvS was a bold movie that took itself serious and as a result, stood out from the rest of the crowd. This just looks like it's going to be a disaster.

I'm guessing 17% on RT
>>
Yeah it's going to be great. Snyder's duology of BvS and MoS have been quite memorable.
>>
>>80933357
>Maybe it's just a really good trailer for once for a DC movie
All of the DC movies have had excellent trailers - literally no one doesn't think that.
They're just shit movies.
>>
>>80933357
Well, you hit exactly what other fuckers were complaining about. That BvS wasn't fun. Suicide Squad was fun but was still edited to shit.
>>
Has it ever been proven that movie studios shill on these boards because 4chan's overall majority opinion is generally the one that ends up sticking with a film across the net (due to you guys having deep autism)?
>>
>>80933357
I cant wait.

my wife is going to a weekend long yoga session when the movie is released. me and the guys are gonna go see it for some cheap laughs before watching a non shit movie.
>>
Looks like shit
>>
>>80933667
Isn't there a GoTG2 thread up for the Marlets to shitpost in?
>>
File: 1484397348285.jpg (438KB, 1900x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1484397348285.jpg
438KB, 1900x1414px
>>80933716
>>80933744
>>80933667
All me
>>
>>80933722
dude, no one cares about 4chan and no one is paid to post here, that's as paranoid as /pol/ thinking Hillary Clinton hires disinfo agents to post there.
>>
File: 1489469837553.gif (2MB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489469837553.gif
2MB, 260x200px
gal gadot is the fucking worst
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.