[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

George Lucas destroyed this kids life, I fucking hate that fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: wznb8umiadfkxxz8qpqx.jpg (90KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
wznb8umiadfkxxz8qpqx.jpg
90KB, 1200x630px
George Lucas destroyed this kids life, I fucking hate that fat fuck. I hope Lucas gets shanked irl.
>>
>>80927510
>George Lucas destroyed this kids life
how is it George's fault?
>>
>>80927510
he probably got pizza-gated
>>
Was Corey Feldman molested?
>>
>>80927510
He looks like a bad hombre
>>
File: 9158407.jpg (23KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
9158407.jpg
23KB, 500x327px
>tfw you didn't have a problem with his performance overall, and think Phantom Menace is the best of the Prequels (JarJar being the worst thing about it)
>>
>>80927510
It's both George and Lloyd's parents' fault
>>
>>80928751
Same here.

I never even reacted to JarJar, to be honest. I thought he was funny. Then again, I was only 6 or 7 when I saw the movie.
>>
>>80928751
yea i thought he was okay

i dont get the bullying part though, why would other kids bully him for starring in a movie
>>
>>80927510
It wasn't George's fault at all you fucking moron

It's all the fucking fanboys that constantly yelled in his face about how he ruined their childhood that fucked him up
>>
>>80928906
They were jealous.
>>
>George Lucas

Do people not hold consumers responsible just because there's so many of them, so they seem like a force of nature rather than a label for multiple individuals? His life was ruined by awful people who like Star Wars, not George Lucas.
>>
>>80929034

>ruined their childhood

Was there ever a more fucking embarrassing phrase ever uttered when used unironically?
>>
>2008
>What did you think of the Prequels?
>meh

>2009 (post RLM Plinkett)
>George Lucas ruined mah childhood XD what's wrong with your face, pizza rolls! Spinning is a good trick! XD

>2017 (Post Disney Wars)
>meh
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
He changed his name to Mike Stoklasa and now he has a youtube channel or something.
>>
>>80927510
He looks like AJ from Sopranos.
>>
>>80929394
I gave a friend of mine hd downloads of all 6 star wars movies in preparation for ep 7. He comes back and says his favorite prequel was ep 3 and said something about how the opening scene was so dense, there was so much goig on, on screen. Do people form their own opinions anymore?
>>
>>80927510
he said in an interview that he was studying psychology and film.

nothing in this world could possibly scream "i am traumatized by my movie role" more than that obscure pairing
>>
>>80927510
Lucas didn't come find the kid. His parents brought him and sold him off to be fucked by Hollywood. He got good money for his part and continues to rake in convention money. An earner he can keep milking until he dies.
>>
File: ryoma.jpg (15KB, 400x290px) Image search: [Google]
ryoma.jpg
15KB, 400x290px
>>80927510
Did George use the Force on him?
>>
>>80928751

phantom menace was the first star wars i saw back when i was a kid. it's still one of my favorite star wars movies to date.

jarjar was my favorite character
>>
>>80929122
>They were jealous.
this

people forget jealousy is a valid human emotion
>>
File: HKHYuez.jpg (137KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
HKHYuez.jpg
137KB, 402x402px
>>80930469
Just imagine how depressing it must be: living off of 2nd-rate nerd-conventions that paraded you around to autistic basement dwellers that only want to spit memes in your face.

They probably ask him to spin.
>>
>>80932132
It would be like working retail only people pay YOU $20 a time or $45 with a photograph and instead of doing it all day 6 days a week. It's only for a few hours one weekend every few months.
>>
>>80932132
i thought he was still in prison?
>>
>>80932132
Sounds like a dream job, to be honest. I would murder for the chance to live a life that fortunate and privileged.
>>
>gives him immense fame and wealth from a young age
>"destroyed his life"

yeah ok
>>
>>80927510

>the effects of podracing
>>
>>80930288
>Do people form their own opinions anymore?
Didn't your friend do so?
>>
>>80928751
Minority opinion here: Anakin is by far the worst part of Phantom Menace. I actually find Jar Jar kind of charming, definitely no worse than the Ewoks, and I have no problem with him at all. Anakin, on the other hand, is just bad. He's annoying, overconfident, and whiny.
>>
>>80932394
>fame and wealth
>from a $100,000 paycheck with 37 minutes of screentime

yeah dude lmao set for life rofl
>>
>>80932591

He had a starring role on one of the biggest if not THE biggest movies of the decade.

He was set for life on that alone, he could have coasted by doing C-movies and reality TV for the rest of his life.
>>
>>80932477
I certainly agreed with you when I was a child I HATED Anakin. I defaced all his toys I always autistically looked after my toys.

As an adult now that I can relate to the idea of what watching TPM as an adult Star Wars fan must have been like Jar Jar is much worse.
>>
>>80930288
Retard.
>>
>>80928751

I've seen the Phantom Menace more times than any other Star Wars film (twice).
>>
>>80927510
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFu2IFdjCaw
is mark /ourguy/?
>>
>>80932901
I like it alot and it's aging very well. Much better than AOTC (irredeemable shit) and ROTS (otherwise very good).
>>
File: FdubXT2.png (4KB, 198x118px) Image search: [Google]
FdubXT2.png
4KB, 198x118px
>>80932591
It quite literally set him up for life.
>>
>>80927510
Actually it would first start with the parents for allowing their kid to be in such a big movie, seeing money over other ramifications

Then it's the asshole fanbase that needs to shit on an 8 year old for "ruining their childhood"
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.