/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Don't be a... TOMMY TEXTER At least I'm not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: tommy texter.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tommy texter.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>Don't be a... TOMMY TEXTER

At least I'm not a Nelson Nosepicker
>>
>>80927075
>texting in a theater
You're just asking for the theater sniper to take you out
>>
Wow how doped up do you have to be for a fucking text message to bother you this much..

Granted my eyes do better than other people in bright light. I could eat more carrots but basically shut the fuck up.
>>
File: CiPOPtqWkAAGoQt.jpg (15KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
CiPOPtqWkAAGoQt.jpg
15KB, 233x267px
>Don't be a... SAM SHOOTER
>>
>>80927517
This is why I make sure not to sit next to someone who looks like they're going to text, my designated theater sniper is missing an arm ever since he was mauled by a falcon. You're just as likely to be hit if you are within 5 seats of the texter.
>>
>>80927075
Tommy Texter is fine, it's Melvin Masturbator that gets under my skin
>>
Who /Alcoholic Alan/ here?
>>
>>80927764
Reporting

Also

Crackhead Cathy
>>
Ralphie Rapists are the worst desu
>>
>>80927075
God damn I hate Freddie Falcon Fucker.
>>
>don't be a Anon BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so >.....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
>BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
>Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for >sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
>BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
>Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…>ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you >please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….
>>
>>80928271
>Bernie Braposter
>>
>>80927075
I'm a Danny Diabetic and my local theater only has Diet Coke
>>
Don't be a Susy Show Skipper.
>>
>Don't be a... AIDEN AGENCY
>>
>>80927688
Nah, Melvin is fine, it's Brian Bumfucker who's a real pain in the ass.
>>
>>80928634
>Shower
FUCK
>>
at least I'm not James Holmes
>>
>>80927764
>tfw ketamine kevin
>>
File: tumblr_mix8bm5YDS1r7ni1io2_1280.jpg (111KB, 482x462px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mix8bm5YDS1r7ni1io2_1280.jpg
111KB, 482x462px
>>80928271
> mfw reading that thread all the way to this post
>>
>sitting behind Sodomy Steve
>>
File: cineplex-lily-the-snowman.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cineplex-lily-the-snowman.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>80927075
Is this only played at Cineplex in Canada or is this played elsewhere?
>>
>>80928923
I was really hoping they were making a halloween version of this where the snowman breaks out of the fridge and stalks the woman.
>>
>>80928974
But it's supposed to be nice and wholesome.
>>
>>80927764
>>80927826
>>80928806
Crableg Chris reporting in.
>>
>>80927633
who is this guy? i've noticed he's always being posted

is that adam savage from mythbusters? did he go crazy and shoot up a school or something?
>>
At least its not Felicia FatnBlack
>>
>>80929299
No It's Sammy School Shooter.
>>
File: 1481489220945.jpg (37KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1481489220945.jpg
37KB, 396x385px
>When Alice Axemurderer sits next to you
>>
>>80927075
>>80928923

Ohio/Michigan reporting. I've never seen either of these.
>>
Fucking Bagrustling Barry
>>
File: 1416140227519.jpg (23KB, 295x274px) Image search: [Google]
1416140227519.jpg
23KB, 295x274px
>>80929383
>When Sarah Stinkysocks rests her feet on the back of your seat
>>
>>80929299
Look up MillionDollarExtreme and you're welcome
>>
>watching We Were Soldiers at a cheap theater
>very small room, ~50 seats
>some broad in the back answers her phone and starts talking loudly, yelling over the movie
>reel fucks up while she's doing it
>everyone starts heckling and booing her like its her fault and she leaves
>she never comes back after it gets fixed

wew
>>
>>80929534

I've never seen a Sam Hyde video that even put a smirk on my face. Unfunny cunt. Do people just like him because he's edgy and "muh irony" or some shit? He doesn't offend me, but he's certainly not funny.
>>
My friend keeps looking up the cast and showing me memes related to whatever movie we're watching on the screen of his pjone whose brightness he refuses to turn down. How do I get him to stop.
>>
>>80929648
Some of his improv handheld phone videos are pretty shitty, but when he gets the full gang together and makes a well-produced video, it's some good content. You at least have to give them credit for having such good production quality at <100,000 subscribers, and managing to get one season of a TV show
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.