/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nicholas Winding Refn turned down the offer to direct Spectre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: director-spectre.jpg (167KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
director-spectre.jpg
167KB, 612x380px
>Nicholas Winding Refn turned down the offer to direct Spectre
Could you imagine the pure kino that would have been?
>>
>>80926776
whats a kino?
>>
>still shitposting dead kino meme

nigga buy a calendar
>>
>Bond, get to MI6 HQ
>You give me a time and a place, I give you a five minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that and you're on your own. Do you understand?
>>
>>80926776
not with the same script
>>
>>80926776
he wouldn't have any creative freedom
>>
>>80926776
He probably shat himself at all the dialogue in the script.
>>
I prefer Refn doing the smaller experimental films. The studios would eat him alive.
>>
they probably sent him the script and he was like "wanna fight?" and that was it, back to cuckdes

all for the better. he might do one later on desu
>>
>>80926776
why does r̶e̶d̶d̶i̶t̶ /tv/ love this hack director? his only decent movie is the pusher.
>>
Good, he's writing and directing his own secret agent tale. Sure to be even more kino.
>>
>>80929782
>/tv/
You mean super reddit?
>>
>>80928833
There are lots of dialogues in The Pusher Trilogy. Refn mastered naturalistic filmmaking before going full surreal.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.