[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Logan. I hear it's white-genocide propaganda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3712.jpg (198KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3712.jpg
198KB, 640x960px
Tell me about Logan. I hear it's white-genocide propaganda but then again I browse /pol/. Why and why not should I watch it?
>>
DAFNE KEEN IS A QT
>>
>>80919424
she's not tho.
You retards adore it just because she was i this flick
>>
File: 74d.jpg (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
74d.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
>>80919461
>>
>>80919389

Good movie but it's set in 2030 so most of the people shown in the USA are Mexican. Furthermore the dying white X-Men (Logan, Charles, Calligan) are shown to be replaced by a multi-ethnic group of brown kids who flee to Canada to escape persecution from white security guards.
>>
You shouldn't watch it because comic book movies have sapped Hollywood's remaining creativity. All they need now is super flashy visuals and a household name.
>>
>>80919523
>most of the people shown in the USA are Mexican
Because they're at the mexican border
>multi-ethnic group of brown kids
There are white people among them
>>
File: discover_card.jpg (19KB, 292x185px) Image search: [Google]
discover_card.jpg
19KB, 292x185px
>>80919389
Spent $100 taking the kids to see it (popcorn and all fanciness). Didn't feel ripped off after watching it, kids liked it too. Not perfect, but a solid 8/10 in my book.

Well worth it.
>>
>>80919598
>kids
Did this movie give you dadfeels or do your kids immunize you against that.
>>
>>80919588
No they're are no white people amongst them. They're all at least1/2 Mexican.

And yeah, Logan is hyped up propaganda.
>>
>>80919598
Wow, you're a shitty dad.
>>
WHY DIDNT THEY JUST KILL THE FUCKING KIDS
THE WHOLE POINT OF THEM GOING TO CANADA WAS BECAUSE THEY WERE GOING TO KILL THEM

only good part was the fat black kid running
THEY COULD HAVE FUCKING HELLFIRED THE LITTLE CAMP IN THE MOUNTAIN WITH DRONES
THEY FUCKING CHASING THEM THROUGH THE WOODS WITH GUNS
>>
Fuck Logan. Pure anti-white propaganda.
>>
>>80919389
>x-23 has blades that come out of her feet
>we never see her bare feet
Fucking Dropped.
>>
File: Dafne fug.jpg (23KB, 280x434px) Image search: [Google]
Dafne fug.jpg
23KB, 280x434px
>>80921416

>>we never see her bare feet

ITT: people that didn't watch the movie, when htat scene happened all I could think was "well, that's gonna be all /tv/ talks about."
>>
>>80921473
This picture is hilarious.
>>
>>80921473

I bet that's the face she made when she called Hugh Jackman a cunt in spanish.
>>
>>80921848
It was actually the face she made watching her dad beat the shit out of her mom in that show.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.