[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck me this was preposterously bad and also fuck you i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Cloverfield.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cloverfield.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
Fuck me this was preposterously bad and also fuck you i'm going to spoil it. Bitch escapes serial killer lair only to find aliens have taken over? It's like two movies raping each other, and not in a good way. Also the aliens were so shit it's hard to understand how they took over. Does the military not have hazmat suits? If one bitch who's just recovered from a serious car crash and then escaped a madman can kill a ship with a frigging molotov, then they are mot really a massive threat are they? And also john goodman sounded like he was close to dying every time he had to move or speak, that fat fuck could've been killed by having to lift his gut to get at his dick.

Fuck this movie 8/10
>>
cut to credits as soon as she escapes the bunker and realizes the air is not polluted

alternatively, feature the post-climax shot of her seeing the alien ship on the horizon. then hard cut to credits.
>>
I kinda enjoyed the final scenes in a weird way.
>>
If this is a sequel to Cloverfield, the world is not only being attacked by Clovie but by aliens as well now?
>>
>>80915704
The ending was changed. Original was going to be where she escapes, gets away, takes off her mask and it turns oug he was right. She dies from the poison gas.

Ending was changed to remind you it's a clover field movie. Fuck jew Jew Abrams.

The movie would've been a solid 10 if it wasnt for that ending change. John goodman was amazing in this movie.
>>
>>80915642
The alien plot is nothing new, Cloverfield had viral marketing hinting at some outer space shit, no raping there.
The alien worm thing was likely a soldier and not the actual alien, iirc wasn't it just part organic which could mean someone (aliens) designed them
The military definitely has hazmat suits but we don't carry them around with us everywhere and we definitely don't have them anywhere near us when in the states, who the fuck would expect a chemical attack of that scale here? Besides there was already an active resistance clearly showing you some folks managed to fight back.
Goodman was acting that shit out, look at him in kong. He's far from being in good health but he clearly played up the lardass role for CL to make that character that much more repulsive
>>
>>80915642

I'm glad it exists as an example to retards who complain about mysteries not being resolved, because this is what happens when you get what you want
>>
Everything except the ending where she molotovs a fucking alien spaceship was good.

That's when the movie fucking lost me, Goodman was fucking amazing though
>>
>>80915983
>where she molotovs a fucking alien spaceship
Tthat shit was dumb as fuck
>>
File: 1489592885662.jpg (47KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1489592885662.jpg
47KB, 600x590px
There was nothing remarkable about this movie: not the script, not the dialogue, not the acting, not the images. Completely unremarkable yet this is the kind of film the average /tv/ anon thinks is something special.

>tfw got memed into watching this by /tv/ and /tv/ was wrong yet again
>>
It's not like the alien part is a twist, it's literally the crux of the movie. Sorry you wanted something else.
>>
>>80915983
That was fucking retarded. What were they thinking?
>>
>>80915642
this movie was great up until the last 10 minutes when they ruined the entire thing.
>>
>>
>>80916142
this. i have also fallen for the 13hours and Drive meme
rarely often tv is right, the only movies tv recommend me and liked so far was john wick, rogue one and split
>>
>>80915861

Original ending is GOAT as fuck, though I can see it being doomed in this SJW culture.
>>
>>80916986
agreed
>>
>>80918569
I marathoned Nightcrawler thanks to /tv/
>>
Im just here to give MEWs thighs a tongue bath
>>
Just watched it. Frustrated that they had to make Goodman's character "evuls" and couldn't have kept him as a paranoid but ultimately well-meaning dude. Ending was retarded.
>>
>>80915642
It should've ended when she realizes that wasn't a helicopter.

>oh, come on.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.