[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Finally... after all these years... I have become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: the-flash-192898.jpg (213KB, 655x360px) Image search: [Google]
the-flash-192898.jpg
213KB, 655x360px
>"Finally... after all these years... I have become the Flash!"
>>
I guess there are no REAL MEMERS on /tv/, huh
>>
>so...ya tellin me...that guys was some kinna music meister?

No, barry you cunt. There is one music meister and he's not some inter dimensional faggot that treats your life as if it's his own personal fan fiction. Cunt.
>>
File: Rita Repulsa.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Rita Repulsa.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>IT'S TIME TO CONQUER EARTH
>>
>>80913711
>I am the Future Flash

Bravo Nolan
>>
>>80914624
>treats your life as if it's his own personal fan fiction.

That's exactly what the Music Meister is.
>>
How did /tv/ feel about Stein being BLACKED by Joe?
>>
Le bump
>>
File: Homophobia.png (587KB, 1060x606px) Image search: [Google]
Homophobia.png
587KB, 1060x606px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>80913711
I wish they would stop making flash gay

Its so degrading and disrespectful to the fans
>>
Why has season 3 been the worst series so far? Anyone else feel they are going to kill Barry and replace him with Wally?
>>
File: flash.jpg (23KB, 398x397px) Image search: [Google]
flash.jpg
23KB, 398x397px
>it's a flash brown episode
>>
MY NAME IS BARRY ALLEN
>>
>>80917475
It's tighter on a story level, but the pacing got so slow it's getting boring.

Wally was also a mistake. He's whiny and lame.
>>
>>80917619
There's been way too much that has felt like filler and some wasted episodes like Grodd double episode.
>>
>>80917811
That's because Savitar didn't connect with the villains of the week as neatly as Reverse-Flash and Zoom.

It doesn't help that fate has once again cockblocked them of building up the Rogues.
>>
>Ywn have Caitlin walk in on you watching port and she gets so mad that she freezes your dick and balls until she snaps them off

What's the point if going on?
>>
>>80913711
I hate this shit and Supergirl (same goes for most of the CW shows). Both Flash and Supergirl are so PC that it makes me vomit. I hoped at least Flash was going to be a bit darker and Zoom was pretty cool part of it but now all this romance bullshit is killing it again.

This is why I prefer Netflix shows. Seem more mature
>>
>>80919690
Edgier, but hardly more mature.
>>
>>80919769
Compared to Supergirl/the Flash?

Are you kidding me?

At least Arrow/Legends are a bit darker but those first two are meh.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.