[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought a ticket for Power Rangers, but I got Semen Demons instead...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2864.jpg (24KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2864.jpg
24KB, 250x167px
I bought a ticket for Power Rangers, but I got Semen Demons instead... Is this kino?
>>
>>80900481
It was pure kino, maybe it's just because the show desensitized me but the dialogue felt really real in this movie, almost like it was meant not for kids or adult fans of the original, but for teens the age of the characters. Too bad no one will remember it because of beauty and the Beast though
>>
File: green-rita.jpg (144KB, 1012x1200px) Image search: [Google]
green-rita.jpg
144KB, 1012x1200px
>>80900481
Rita molesting Trini fics when?
>>
this film deserved a month all for itself. instead they release it in the most packed month.
>>
Just watched it. Thoroughly enjoyed it. All the girls were cuties Rita is bae tho. Didn't like how the megazord didn't really look like all the zords put together.
Nice to see Tommy still cucking Jason tho.
>>
I had a huge crush on Kimberly when I was 8 and watching MMPR. I have a huge crush on the new one.

The movie was fun. People are trying too hard to act like hipsters about PR when they'd only watched one series, while it was still popular.
>>
>>80900481
If you like ethnically ambiguous DYKES
>>
>>80901262
This. The new komberly looks scarily like amy Jo tho.
>>
>>80900862
>It was a dark stormy night, and Trini was asleep in her bed naked
>At exactly 3:37 AM, she awoke to the sound of giggling
>It was Rita Repulsa and she was naked
>Rita says, "Trini. You are a growing girl and a lesbian. Do you want to make out with me?
>Trini says, "Yeah, okay. But should we put on clothes?"
>Rita says, "no"
>They make out naked
>>
>>80901295
fag
>>80901413
10/10, would read again.
>>
I have minimal nostalgia for Power Rangers, but I fucking loved the movie
>>
>>80902623
WUB A LUB A DUB DUB
>>
Who got images of the Zordon and Rita from the opening scene?
>>
>>80900862
>On a wicked and beautiful morning, Rita Repulsa sat on Kryspy Kream. It was Valentine's Day and she was all alone. Her mouth ached in sorrow for the secret love that she could never share. How could she expect Trini to love someone with a rebellious pussy?

>Viciously, she began to recite a poem she had composed. "Ah, my love is like an evil sexy staff, all on a summer's day. I wish my Trini would punch me, in her own malevolent way..."

>"Do you?" Trini sat down beside Rita Repulsa and put her hand on Rita Repulsa's ass. "I think that could be arranged."

>Rita Repulsa gasped curiously. "But what about my rebellious pussy?"

>"I like it," Trini said hungrily. "I think it's morphenomenal."

>They came together and their kiss was like being bitch-slapped into deep space.

>"I love you," Rita Repulsa said passionately.

>"I love you too," Trini replied and kissed her.

>They bought a Sabretooth tiger, moved in together, and lived eagerly ever after.
>>
>movie created explicitly for super screen
>plays second fiddle to Beauty and the Beast

JUST
>>
>>80901413
3:45 am - Trini's bedroom.
Trini and Rita continue their girly moans and lip smacking as they passionately kiss and grope each other's bodies.

Trini breaks the sloppy kiss.

Trini: I can't believe you're here with me, Rita. Is this a dream?

Rita: No child, it's real.

Trini: How do I know it's real?

Rita: If this is a dream, then pinching you will surely wake you up. Here...

Rita, with a mischief grin, takes Trinis' nipples and begin to pinch and twist them in a playful manner.

Rita: See, you're not waking up, are you?

Trini closes her eyes and tilts her back.

Trini: I'm still not sure...

Rita: Oh, I see.

A huge grin latches into Rita's face.

Rita: Does your third little pokie need a pinch as well?

Rita releases one of Trini's nipples and begins to softly pinch the teenager's protruding clitoris.

Trini: Oh my god, Rita...something's happening... I'm gonna pee.

Rita continues groping the young girl with a wide lizard tongued smile.

Trini: Rita, I'm gonna pee, please stop. I'm gonna soak the bed...

Rita: Shhh, it's okay child. Just let it out. Let it all out.

Rita's child like smile turns into a stern and serious face. Her pinching and twisting of the barely eighteen year old nipple and clitoris intensifies to that of a grown man manhandling a tiny girl.

Trini: Ow, Rita, you're hurting me.

Rita doesn't respond, instead she pushes Trini into her back and resumes the taking of the young girls' privates parts.

Rita: So young, so clean and pure. Pussy, nipples, and ass untouched. God, I love little virgin girls. Makes my pussy so wet and my stomach so hungry for virgin pussy juice.
>>
>>80904096
You need a AO3 account asap.
>>
File: 1490414159449.jpg (30KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
1490414159449.jpg
30KB, 640x370px
>>80904624
Needs moar Krispy Kreme
>>
>>80904624
Trini is loli confirmed?

Also no krispy kreme?
>>
>>80904714
I haven't seen the movie, but I'm guessing Krispy Kreme is a major advertiser, yeah?
>>
>>80904812
Sure, Trini can be loli if you want. :)
>>
>>80904895
also wrote the dialogue for the climax.
>>
>>80904895
Wew lad, more than that. It factors into the plot. It is a major part of the film's final act.
>>
>>80904624
God, please don't fucking stop.
>>
>>80904895
Its literally a plot point, and its fucking great.
>>
>>80900481

www.rabb.it/r/th5iaf
>>
>>80904624
Rita lets go of Trinis' engorged clitoris and quickly shoves her finger deep into the girls' pussy. She then takes her drooling mouth and latches it onto the girls' virgin pussy, hungrily eating the hairless treasure.

Rita: Mmm mmm mmm.

Loud wet smacking of Rita's pussy eating echoes the room.

Trini: Oh god, I'm about to pee, I'm gonna to pee!

Rita: Then pee in my mouth.

Trini: Here it comes. I'm peeing!

Trini tenses up her tiny body then lets go of the building pressure.

Trini: Ahhhhhhhhh ohhhh shiiiiit, oh shit...shiiiiiiiiiiit...

Trini grabs hold and Rita's head and begins humping her face with her pussy.

Trini: Fuck my pussy. Fuck my pussy with your mouth! Fuck it, fuck it!

A look of anger washes over Trinis' innocent face as she begins to pound her pussy against Rita face.

Trini: Eat my pussy, eat my fucking pussy, you fucking evil green bitch!

Rita releases her animalistic lust and begins to fiendishly roll her head between the girls' legs covering her face with Trinis' pussy sauce.

Rita: Ahhh ahhh, oh yeah, cover my face. Cover my face with your sweet innocent juice. I want it all. Soak my body with your cunt juice!
>>
>>80900862
>>80904714
Why did they make Rita Repulsa into a half-klingon instead of a Chinese lady?
>>
>>80906722
Trini: I'm about to pee again. I'm about to pee again! Oh god, here it comes...

Rita: More, give me more.

Trini: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Trini begins to thrash her head from side to side.

Trini: Fuuuuuuuuuuck...

With a devilish grin, Rita continues smushing her face in and around Trinis' pussy, knowing that this little girl, a Power Ranger, is now hers. No one will be able to take away this young girls' sick and twisted degrading lust for the evil Rita, not even Zordon. With that thought in mind, Rita lifts her head up high and unleashes a demonic laughter.

Rita: Ahhh hahahahaha!

Caressing and squeezing Trinis' thighs and hips, Rita looks down at the disheveled teenage.

Rita: And that, my child, is called an orgasm. You just had one, or two... probably three.

With legs spread openly, Trini covers her face and begins to laugh.

Trini: Oh my god...

Still kneeling between the teenagers' legs, Rita wipes the pussy juice from her face and licks it up.

Rita: Mmm yummy.

Trini looks up at Rita and begins to blush.

Trini: All of that came from me?

Rita: Mmm hmm.

Rita nods her head with a mischief look as she pops finger after finger from her mouth, savoring the taste of virgin pussy juice.

Rita: I tried to get it all, but you squirted out so much.

Trini: What? Really?

Rita: Mmm hmm. Take a look.

As Rita moves aside, she takes a swipe of Trinis' pussy, scooping up a handful of juice.

As Trini sits up, she stares a gasp seeing her bed soaked in her pussy juice.

Trini: Oh my god, THAT, came out of me. All of that?

Rita: Well, not all of it.

Trini turns to Rita.

Rita: Some of it went down my throat, some of it is still on my face, and some of it is right here.

Rita shows off her fingers covered in slimy goo from which she scooped up from Trinis' pussy just moments ago.

Rita: You, my child, are so yummy. Wanna taste?

Trini: Umm, well, okay.

Trini straighten out her posture and scoops her hair back behind her ears.
>>
>>80908948
Rita rises her hand towards Trinis' open mouth then quickly pulls away.

Rita: Nope! All mine.

Rita hungrily laps up the juice and begins to laugh.
>>
File: 1418709613232.jpg (15KB, 313x168px) Image search: [Google]
1418709613232.jpg
15KB, 313x168px
>all this lesbo fanfiction
>>
>My name is commander Shepard and this is the best thread on /tv/
>>
>>80909042
Trini: What? You tricked me. You big meanie.

Rita slides her fingers out from her mouth.

Rita: Mmm, baby girl, you have no idea.

Rita scooches up next Trini and peers overs the youngsters' naked body, from her feet, calves, thighs, to her puffy hairless pussy. Then to soft curvy belly, her tits, arms, shoulders, neck and face. And lastly, her eyes.

Rita: So young and beautiful. So precious and pure. You're everything a woman could ever ask for and more.

Trini: Gosh Rita, you're making me blush.

Trini looks away and starts to fidget with the soaked bed sheet.

Trini: That is so much pussy juice. I don't think washing it will get the smell out.

Rita: Mmm, you're right. We have to burn it. Tomorrow, beach bonfire. Just the two of us. Naked.

The two girls begin to laugh.
>>
>>80909803
Great ending for this epic tale anon.
>>
>>80909803
Alright, later guys. Gotta feed the cats.
>>
>>80900862

>tfw got wet in the theater from this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjB9MlYJzXE
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.