[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Obi wan, you don't know, the lord sith you are looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

>Obi wan, you don't know, the lord sith you are looking for is the chancelor palpatine.
>what?
>yes, we can defeat him if we work togheter.
>what do you win of this dooku?
>duh, power over the separatist systems and armistice with the republic and jedi order
>hmmm....ok , I'm in.
>>
File: tumblr_nn7xfsvFaE1sq7bwzo1_500.png (138KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn7xfsvFaE1sq7bwzo1_500.png
138KB, 500x213px
S1E11-12 of Clone Wars has this same dynamic
>>
>>80899754
Are you Mexican by any chance?
>>
>>80899842
clone wars is still on my backlog.
>>80899868
I'm from panama
>>
>>80899842
Clone Wars is surprisingly engrossing for a children's cartoon. I just finished Season 4. It gives you an appreciation of George's vision you don't get with the prequel films alone.
>>
>>80900172
Agreed.

So you just finished S4? What did you think of the Obi-Wan faking his own death arc?
>>
>>80900300
It dragged on a bit. The cube thing was random. What else is there to say?
>>
File: Tarkin-3@2x_16f7b5db.jpg (79KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Tarkin-3@2x_16f7b5db.jpg
79KB, 1200x800px
>>80899754
>grand moff tarkin, the rebels have escaped with the death star plans and are heading to yavin IV
>send out a patrol of star destroyers and commence a ground invasion after bombarding the surface from orbit well I move the death star into secure imperial space
>>
>>80900172
>>80900300

Thats becasue by Season 3 they started to make the show alot better
>>
>>80900172
Yeah Clone Wars made the prequels a lot better for me
>>
>>80900563
but no, I want to test my new toy!
>>
File: obi wan.jpg (193KB, 1536x768px) Image search: [Google]
obi wan.jpg
193KB, 1536x768px
>Obi Wan, you must hide this young son of Anakin Skywalker so he won't be discovered and snubbed out before his coming of age.
>Send him to a remote planet unrelated to his father's childhood, and for god's sake do NOT name him Skywalker.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.