[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get Comfy. Anyone else watch Lord of The Rings every weekend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: eagle.jpg (35KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
eagle.jpg
35KB, 500x369px
Get Comfy.
Anyone else watch Lord of The Rings every weekend?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqmudgbJlAs
>>
I watch it once a year
>>
>every weekend

anon i love LOTR as much as the next person but i can't spend every one of my weekends watching 10+ hours of a trilogy
>>
>>80899292
If I had to do that even every month I would move into the woods and live with no electrity so it could never happen again.
>>
10 hours is only about 5% of the time in a weekend
>>
I can't imagine they hold up well. I watched them countless times when I was a boy. The only Middle Earth flicks I want to rewatch maybe someday are FOTR and AUJ.
>>
>>80899292
I still never finished the 3rd one, its so boring haha

I saw the first in theaters then bought the box set when I was older. I barely made it through 2
>>
>>80899292
>every weekend

How dont you have lotr fatigue yet? I watch it once a year over Christmas
>>
>>80899821
wat u have 200 hour weekends?
>>
Unless you're like a movie director or something along those lines I have 0 clue why you would watch any more more than 10 times and 10 is a big number
>>
>you will never have a giant eagle as a friend who will talk to you and fly you anywhere
>>
Once was enough
>>
>>80900004
Autism
>>
File: 1459789707095.jpg (16KB, 299x241px) Image search: [Google]
1459789707095.jpg
16KB, 299x241px
>Lord of the Rings extended Trilogy is my jam
>Literally wore out the dvds with the amount of times they were moved to and from the case/player
>Fantasy kino, behind the scenes kino, cast commentary kino
>Fucking magical
>The Hobbit
>Each film worse than the last
>Behind the scenes simply depressing, as its clear nobody wants to be there, they just want to do their part, get paid and go home
Its depressing to think about it.
>>
>>80899292

Funny that you bring this up. Its been almost 3 years since the last time my siblings and i got together and actually watched the lotr trilogy. We're older now and its harder to find time to get together. 2 weeks ago we watched fellowship extended cut. Tonight we're watching two towers extended.

These movies are just fun to watch, and i like how my siblings always ask me to explain certain things about some character motivations and plot elements.

Ultimate comfy nights.
>>
>>80900002
The NEET weekend is 7 days.
>>
>>80899402
same, I do it just when spring is about to start. not too cold, not too hot, the air is fresh and smells of flowers and grass. perfect comfy conditions.
>>
>>80900221
Kek
>>
why are there no fantasy adventure movies anymore
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.