[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some movies about how to die a peaceful painless death?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 17

File: ....jpg (166KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
166KB, 1800x1200px
What are some movies about how to die a peaceful painless death? Preferably self inflicted.
>>
>>80890036
A therapist would have some great tips, try seeking one out.
>>
You okay OP?
>>
>>80890036
Melancholia
>>
>>80890119

"Therapists" lock people up for simply expressing a desire to the basic human right of death. Do what you have to OP, your life is yours and yours alone.
>>
>>80890252

>Advocates for other people to commit suicide.

>Still alive.

Not joking. Not trolling. You are a sniveling coward and I sincerely hope you lead by example.
>>
>>80890337

I will when I'm tired of living. There's no wrong in it. That's the point I was trying to make.
>>
>>80890337
>you can't be alright with the right of people to end THEIR OWN lives unless you do it yourself
explain this please
>>
File: mash opening.jpg (87KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mash opening.jpg
87KB, 960x720px
>>80890036
This movie posits the theory that suicide is painless and it brings on many changes.
>>
>>80890036
Christine (2016)
>>
>>80890036
Leaving Las Vegas
>>
>>80890252
death isn't a basic human right and it's illegal in many places
>>
>>80890727

>it's illegal in many places

perhaps because the government you live under sees you as property, a source of tax revenue
>>
>>80890820
your point?
>>
>>80890852

a law is now a moral argument and often runs contradictory to that narrative
>>
>>80891017
A law is not a moral argument and I'm not sure what narrative this runs contradictory to.
Maybe you should learn to make sentences.
>>
>>80891156

The narrative that laws are made out of morality or with the best interest of the individual. Laws are a mechanism of social control to benefit the state in one way or another.
>>
>>80891387
That might be true but irrelevant to my post >>80890727
>>
File: 1470997577861.jpg (127KB, 789x792px) Image search: [Google]
1470997577861.jpg
127KB, 789x792px
does helium really work?
>>
>>80892118
Bam?
>>
File: 1486106597623.png (71KB, 820x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486106597623.png
71KB, 820x640px
>>80892149
wut?
>>
>>80890036
Patriotism by Yukio Mishima.

Painless deaths are unearned and for faggots. Man up and open your belly or stop crying.
Your dishonor is so great you should do a cross cut.
>>
>>80893336
>Painless deaths are unearned
ok?
>>
>>80893336
>Painless deaths are unearned and for faggots
>suggest a book by a guy who killed himself because he couldn't handle being a faggot

what did he mean by this
>>
File: gogo.jpg (28KB, 650x362px) Image search: [Google]
gogo.jpg
28KB, 650x362px
>>80890036
Go Go Second Time Virgin.
>>
>>80890700
came here to post this
>>
>>80894746
It's also a movie you uncultured fruit starring Mishima himself.

What my post means is only pussies look for painless deaths. Mishima died by the most painful method possible, seppuku followed by repeated attempts at decapitation by his second.

His death was for a return to a Japan free from colonial US rule after the war, and a rebirth of the Japanese military force and returning power to the emperor. Nothing at all to do with his gayness.
>>
Suicide club
>>
Me lying on floor
>>
but seriously though. whats a good way to do it? anyone have any previous experience? or successful attempts
>>
>>80898076
Kek
>>
File: 1473336267738.jpg (18KB, 400x327px) Image search: [Google]
1473336267738.jpg
18KB, 400x327px
>>
>>80898076
yeah, I have several successful attempts
>>
>>80892118
seconding this question
>>
what about sleeping pills
>>
>>80899612
This.
>>
>>80902737
thats the point
>>
File: 1467215517987.jpg (217KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1467215517987.jpg
217KB, 1239x795px
>>80892118
>does helium really work?

It’s my plan, (I've already got the tank and the oxygen mask) as a gun is painful and might not work completely.

>>80901860
>what about sleeping pills

My understanding (and I may be wrong) is that off-the-shelf sleeping pills won't kill you, you need prescription sleeping pills.
>>
>>80890036
In Bruges
>>
File: The-Suicide-Tourist-2[1].jpg (127KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
The-Suicide-Tourist-2[1].jpg
127KB, 1200x630px
>>80890036
Suicide Tourist is the KINO doc on this subject.
I've got two choices.
I either actually go through with it, or I say,
"you know what, I'm too scared right now,
I.. I don't want to do it."

If I go through with it I die,
as I must at some point.
If I don't go through with it,
my choice is essentially to suffer,
and to inflict suffering on my family...
And then die.

Possibly in a way that is considerably more stressful and painful than this way; I've got death, I've got suffering and dying.
Well gee, you know, this makes a whole lot of sense to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M4BuKGhiYU
>>
>>80904525
>>80905031
thanks
>>
>>80892118
Yes. Helium poisoning is a thing. And it can be achieved using the methods described in those guides that float around here from time to time.

Please don't do harm to yourself though, anon.

:(
>>
what about a shotgun to the dome?

i wanna cobain it
>>
>>80905275
messy for the funeral
>>
>>80892118
Yeah. I tried it. I didnt even feel a thing until I was dead.
>>
http://www.peacefulpillhandbook.com/
>>
>>80890036
>What are some movies about how to die a peaceful painless death? Preferably self inflicted.

Well you can always die of a broken heart. Like Leia's fake and real mother.

Pro tip: life is a choice. You don't need a gun or a bridge to kill yourself. Just want it bad enough.
>>
>According to Nitschke & Stewart1, and the Alt Suicide Holiday website2, breathing in a gas with no oxygen content should render unconsciousness in a matter of seconds. Estimates for time to death with this method were not easy to find, although it would seem less than 10 minutes. 20 minutes of gas is said by Nitschke & Stewart to be more than enough to ensure death. Death should be relatively painless, although before being rendered unconscious there will be brief panic knowing that the body is not breathing in air. On discovery, the body will look like death was peaceful.
>>
File: The_Seventh_Continent_family.jpg (97KB, 1204x720px) Image search: [Google]
The_Seventh_Continent_family.jpg
97KB, 1204x720px
>>80890036
OP, the most painless and cost-effective method is to light charcoals outside until they're red hot and not producing any smoke, then move them into an enclosed space on a surface that will not produce a fire (fires hurt). The coals will fumigate the room with a lethal concentration of carbon monoxide, which will lead your body to gradually pass out painlessly before dying.

It's the most popular method in Japan and China, and they have to put "Get Help" stickers on their charcoal bags because the citizens like to kill themselves painlessly, cheaply, quietly, and without bothering anyone with gunshots, blood, and so on.

Also, watch Michael Haneke's "The Seventh Kontinent" before deciding to yourself. The movie is based on a true story, and it is brutal and stunning to watch. One of the bleakest movies I've ever seen. Kyoshi Kurosawa's "Kairo" is also one of the creepiest horror movies on the subject of suicide.

I also leave you with this scene, because I want you still here with us. Love you, anon. I wish you were suffering less, and if I were there, I'd make you an ice-cream sundae.
>>
>>80890036
Alan Resnick is based.
>>
>>80906508
Forgot the scene. Its rough because you get the feeling she regrets it at the end. I studied in a lab in college with a former student of Thomas Joiner, the world's leading scientific expert on suicide. In his books "Myths About Suicide" and "Why People Die By Suicide", I remember reading about people who jumped off bridges and felt regret as they hit the ground. You can see it in her eyes as she goes down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxJA374OCIQ&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DAxJA374OCIQ&has_verified=1
>>
Ligature strangulation
>>
I think this movie is pretty good OP. Give it a shot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2bk_9T482g
>>
Why would you care about a "painless" death. Once you're dead you're fucking dead.
>>
>>80904525
they put oxygen in helium now so it can't be used for suicide anymore
>>
>>80907368
lol moron
>>
>>80906797
what movie?
>>
Please watch
A Certain Kind of Death
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0342180/
It fits the bill.

Also dont do it op. We love you
>>
>ctrl+F "the bridge"
>0 results
>>
The Virgin Suicides

>>80906752
Damn, when I kill myself, I'm for sure going to slit my wrists in the tub. I've been romanticized by too many films. Seems rather peaceful, and would be a nice tribute to the only thing I've ever loved in my life.
>>
>>80907570
You're the idiot for overthinking it.

A noose is fucking cheap & guaranteed to work.
>>
>>80907735
lol moron
>>
>>80907583
something like "young grandma"
korean movie about a grandma who turns young
>>
>>80890252
>"Therapists" lock people up

In what fucked-up country does a therapist have the power to lock somebody up?
>>
>>80904525
I wonder if those three items, ordered at the same time, sets off any internal flags at Amazon
>>
This movie was pretty good regarding suicide by gas.
Also it was real too, so.
https://youtu.be/suOl27sWwKE
>>
>>
>>80907715
baths?
>>
>>80898076
>successful attempts
I killed my ex and made it look like a suicide, if that counts
>>
>>80907482
Amazon sells 99% Helium, would that work?
>>
>>80910365
no use a gun faggot how the fuck would it hurt when you are dead
>>
>>80910392
I have no reason to kill myself, was just curious
>>
>>80890036
you know your shit, This house ... is by far the best horror in the decade.
I agree with the list
Melancholia, The seventh continent, Leaving las vegas, the virgins suicide, The hours.
>>
>>80906508
So basically BBQ indoors?
>>
>>80907715
>nice tribute to the only thing I've ever loved in my life.

You love razors?
>>
>>80890036

How To Die In Oregon is a documentary about doctor assisted suicide in that state.

Frontline - The Suicide Plan is not a movie, but it's about people using exit bags.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/suicide-plan/

Basically, the way to die a self-inflicted peaceful painless death is an exit bag and nitrogen gas.
>>
>>80890680
Meh, I could take it or leave it
>>
there was a movie/doc (I think, not sure) about a film crew that follows a guy who wants to comit suicide and at some point the guy falls in love with the girlfriend of the director and then something happen, I watch the trailer a few years ago and never find the torrent, obviously I dont remember the name
>>
>>80890252

"It is not worth the bother of killing yourself, since you always kill yourself too late." -Emil Cioran, The Trouble with Being Born

"I respect the deserters and solidarize myself with the forcibly recruited." (about suicide and procreation) -Ulrich Horstmann

"They tell us that suicide is the greatest piece of cowardice; that only a madman could be guilty of it; and other insipidities of the same kind; or else they make the nonsensical remark that suicide is wrong; when it is quite obvious that there is nothing in the world to which every man has a more unassailable title than to his own life and person." -Arthur Schopenhauer
>>
>>80890337

"When we decide to have a child, we endanger an innocent one without ensuring his well being. We place a bet with his life on the line, without any consent. We play russian roulette with a gun pointed at the child." -Thiago Lenharo di Santis

"We may ask ourselves whether we have a moral right to create people and thus condemn them to life and death without their consent." -Martin Neuffer

"Of my conception I know only what you know of yours. It occurred in darkness and I was unconsenting... By some bleak alchemy what had been mere unbeing becomes death when life is mingled with it." -Marilynne Robinson

"All of us are brought into existence, without our consent, and over the course of our lives we are acquainted with a multitude of goods. Unfortunately, there is a limit to the amount of good each of us will have in our lives. Eventually each of us will die and we will be permanently cut off from the prospect of any further good. Existence, viewed in this way, seems to be a cruel joke." -Marc Larock
>>
>>80890727

Do you mean killing?

So it's okay for your parents to conceive you without consent, but illegal for a person to end the inevitable, even if they do consent?
>>
>>80892118

Helium is an inert gas, so it does work when it comes to suicide. However, helium is a relatively rare resource, and there have been reports of seizures after using it.

Nitrogen is another inert gas, the air you breath is already 80% nitrogen, and it's much safer than helium.

If one were to use an exit bag and breathe in helium, they would eventually pass out, and their brain would undergo brain death due to oxygen and they will peacefully die.
>>
>>80910760
this one?>>80905031
>>
>>80911000
no, I think that it was at some point comedy, and then really dark, I remember reading a lots of good reviews about the plot.
>>
>>80895078

While some countries do think there is honor in the most painful death possible, it's simply not true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
>>
>>80898076

Exit bag + nitrogen is the most humane way for any land animal to die (except rodents, who can detect low levels of oxygen and panic).
>>
>>80904525

You should use a nitrogen tank instead of a helium tank. There have been reports of helium causing seizures.
>>
When are we getting another one of those?

Too Many Cooks > UFOAB > THAPIT

THAPIT is my favorite but most of the fun comes from visiting the website
>>
>>80906386

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-1
>An accident occurred on March 19, 1981 that led to the deaths of three people. During a countdown test for STS-1, a pure nitrogen atmosphere was introduced in the aft engine compartment of Columbia to reduce the danger of an explosion from the many other potentially dangerous gases on board the orbiter.[22][23] At the conclusion of the test, pad workers were given clearance to return to work on the orbiter, even though the nitrogen had not yet been purged due to a recent procedure change. Three technicians, John Bjornstand, Forrest Cole, and Nick Mullon, entered the compartment without air packs, unaware of the danger since nitrogen gas is odorless and colorless, and lost consciousnesses due to lack of oxygen.[24] Several minutes later, another worker saw them and tried to help, but passed out himself.[25] The fourth did not alert anyone, but was himself seen by two other people.[25] Of those two, one alerted a security guard and another went to help the unconscious group.[25] The security guard entered the compartment with an air pack and removed the five men from the compartment.[24]
>>
>>80911151
did you see the last one? the one about the sect? its fabulous, not so much as alantutorial or thhpii, but really good too
>>
>>80906752
>I remember reading about people who jumped off bridges and felt regret as they hit the ground.

Yes. In the documentary The Bridge (2006), they talk to some survivors of jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge and they immediately regret it after their jump.
>>
>>80906797

No, I would think strangulation causes a buildup of CO2 in your blood which leads to panic. It's the same feeling you get when you hold in your breath too long.
>>
>>80907368

Death isn't painful. Sometimes dying can be incredibly painful. Death is a process, so when people say "painless death" that means painless dying.
>>
>>80907715

As a former alcoholic, I've had an irregular heartbeat before and I wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone.

I would imagine that blood loss would also lead to an irregular heartbeat. Maybe you might pass out before your heart reaches that point, but I wouldn't chance it.
>>
>>80909366

In lots of places, if they find that someone poses a risk to themselves or others. Involuntary commitment.
>>
>>80910338
Tell us more.
>>
>>80904525
And the last thing you hear will be you gasping like a fucking chipmunk. Not exactly a dignified death.
>>
>>80910392

Death is rarely instant. When someone is shot by a gun, they will probably feel excruciating pain due to hot lead riping through their body, and blood loss will probably lead to an irregular heartbeat which is also painful as fuck.

If you can still breathe or your heart still beats, death (dying) will take a while, a painful while.
>>
>>80911421
Bodys go in to shock you moron
>>
>>80911390

Nitrogen is a better inert gas to use than helium.

Although using charcoal to make carbon monoxide is an interesting idea.

People shit themselves when they die, so any death is rarely "dignified."

I suppose charcoal burning on a raft in an enclosed space might work, and then a timer and mechanism to tilt your corpse into the ocean after 20 minutes.
>>
>>80911497

Do you think shock feels good?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_%28circulatory%29
>The typical signs of shock are low blood pressure, rapid heart rate, signs of poor end-organ perfusion (i.e.: low urine output, confusion, or loss of consciousness), and weak pulses.

>For example, shock may lead to hypoxemia (a lack of oxygen in arterial blood) or cardiac and/or respiratory arrest.[5]

>Poor blood supply leads to cellular damage, which results in an inflammatory response to increase blood flow to the affected area.
>>
>>80907482
>they put oxygen in helium now so it can't be used for suicide anymore

Great, now I'm out $50, as I bought the "BallonTime" brand helium that has X% oxygen included and won't work...

Nitrogen gas can also be used but I don't know where to get it and how the tanks are set up (the helium tank is just a simple valve).
>>
>>80909468
>I wonder if those three items, ordered at the same time, sets off any internal flags at Amazon

I got the helium off Amazon (though now I find out I can't use it, as it now contains oxygen) and the respiratory mask off eBay.
>>
>>80911088
>You should use a nitrogen tank instead of a helium tank.

But where do I get nitrogen and how do I set up the tank / mask?

>There have been reports of helium causing seizures.

Nothing mentioned on suicide sites but they do say the most common brand available on Amazon now contains oxygen in the mix, making it unusable for suicide.
>>
Don't kill yourself. Most people who survive regret jumping from bridges.
It's a disease that makes you feel this way, and getting psychiatric care until this feeling passes is probably the best thing for you.
>>
>>80910994
>If one were to use an exit bag and breathe in helium, they would eventually pass out, and their brain would undergo brain death due to oxygen and they will peacefully die.

Wouldn't the bag alone suffice? Eventually the air would be replaced with co2 and you pass out, dying at some point.
>>
>>80912712
damn man rip that tombstone fund
>>
>>80890036
>painless death?

Any character ever that was in point blank range of a nuclear, atomic, hydrogen, or any other super gigantic bomb blowing up.

Literally THE only way for any organism to die an instant death literally.
>>
>>80898076
I once killed myself by cutting my head off
5/10 desu
>>
>>80912712
>>80907482

There are still some 100 percent tanks in some stores. Go out right now and get the old 100% tanks for your own future use, and extras to pass on to others. Tanks coming now into stores are 20 percent diluted.

Do not buy the ones marked HELIUM/AIR because they might not work. The marking is in a corner of the box of the Worthington Party Balloon kits, and again on the disposable tank.

Walmart stores often have considerable stocks. Carefully stored, their shelf-life is several years.
>>
>>80909366
Lol are you kidding? Thats like the second rule next to "do no harm." There are 3 things a therapist MUST report. Intent to harm self or a specified person, child abuse, and elderly abuse.
>>
>>80912848
>Wouldn't the bag alone suffice? Eventually the air would be replaced with co2 and you pass out, dying at some point.

The body reacts to the lack of oxygen and overload of carbon dioxide and goes into survival mode; you'll start fighting to stay alive.

With helium or nitrogen, the body doesn't recognize the lack of oxygen and you just go to sleep and die.
>>
>>80912977
Huh I thought carbon dioxide worked like helium. Don't people kill themselves all the time with coal and cars?
>>
>>80912712
>Nitrogen gas can also be used but I don't know where to get it and how the tanks are set up (the helium tank is just a simple valve).

Amazon sells paintball gun tanks that are nitrogen. I don't know what volume you would need for 20 minutes though.

The burning charcoal idea for carbon monoxide in a closed area is another idea.
>>
>>80912944
Helium of near 100% can be purchased at local ARGOS gas stores, which are on the main drags of most US towns and cities. Look in Yellow Pages under Gas Suppliers.
On the internet CYBERWELD sells helium and nitrogen, both inert gases.
See the new “How to make your own inert gas kit” on ERGO Bookstore.
>>
>>80912916
>damn man rip that tombstone fund

No tombstone or funeral for me, (the funeral industry is a racket) cremation and my ashes dumped into a creek where my friends and I go camping.

But I'm still pissed about the helium, as now I have to go thru the hassle of getting a refund for it and trying to figure out where to get nitrogen and how to use nitrogen.
>>
>>80912777

There are nitrogen paintball gun canisters. There are nitrogen tanks they use for Guinness in bars. There are also gas companies that sell nitrogen tanks, although maybe not to civilians.
>>
>>80912944
>Do not buy the ones marked HELIUM/AIR because they might not work. The marking is in a corner of the box of the Worthington Party Balloon kits,

Yeah, that's the brand I got but it makes no mention of the mixture ratio, so I can only assume it's mixed with oxygen and thus not suitable.
>>
>>80912825
Life is a terminal disease.

The way they feel now maybe is temporary. But with suicide, you can choose how and when you go, and end suffering. Otherwise you're rolling the dice, crossing your fingers that your eventual death will be somewhat pleasant.
>>
>>80912848

Try holding your breath for as long as you can. The distress you feel is due to high CO2 levels in your blood. I imagine someone drowning feels the same thing, before they desparately try to inhale underwater, filling their lungs with water.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercapnia
>Hypercapnia, also known as hypercarbia and CO2 retention, is a condition of abnormally elevated carbon dioxide (CO2) levels in the blood.

>Symptoms and signs of early hypercapnia include flushed skin, full pulse, tachypnea, dyspnea, extrasystoles, muscle twitches, hand flaps, reduced neural activity, and possibly a raised blood pressure. According to other sources, symptoms of mild hypercapnia might include headache, confusion and lethargy. Hypercapnia can induce increased cardiac output, an elevation in arterial blood pressure, and a propensity toward arrhythmias.

Oh, and on that post I meant to say exit bag + nitrogen, another inert gas, which already takes up 80% of air.
>>
>>80913014
> The burning charcoal idea for carbon monoxide in a closed area is another idea.

This isn’t practice for me, due to the fire hazard and because I don’t want to do it inside the house, as I’ve heard (though can’t confirm) that the law requires a real estate agent to disclose to any potential buyers if there was a suicide (or murder) in a home that’s up for sale, and I don’t want to stick my friend with that hassle.

My plan is to do it in the very early morning in my car in the driveway and hopefully my neighbor will notice me sitting there and I won’t have to lay around too long.
>>
>>80913000
The car fumes make you unconscious before you start panicking
>>
File: Byford_Dolphin_Accident.jpg (34KB, 400x198px) Image search: [Google]
Byford_Dolphin_Accident.jpg
34KB, 400x198px
>>80912924

There are other ways to die instantly. A suicide bomb. Explosive decompression.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byford_Dolphin
>On 5 November 1983 at 4:00 a.m., while drilling in the Frigg gas field in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea, four divers were in a decompression chamber system attached by a trunk (a short passage) to a diving bell on the rig, being assisted by two dive tenders.[5]

>Hellevik was about to close the door between the chamber system and the trunk when the chamber explosively decompressed from a pressure of nine atmospheres to one atmosphere in a fraction of a second. One of the tenders, 32-year-old William Crammond of Great Britain, and all four of the divers were killed instantly; the other tender, Saunders, was severely injured.[10]
>>
>>80913000

Carbon monoxide from fossil fuel burning will make people go unconscious, it's an inert gas like helium or nitrogen.

But the panic you feel when you hold your breath is due to CO2 buildup in your blood. CO2 causes distress. CO makes you pass out.
>>
>>80913209
>in my car

With a tube going from the exhaust into the cabin of the car? With something stuck in the exhaust pipe?

Also, I love you.
>>
>>80913028
>Helium of near 100% can be purchased at local ARGOS gas store

There is a gas supply place up the road from me but how do you know you're getting 100% helium?

And how do you explain this to the guy at the counter?

> helium and nitrogen, both inert gases.

My understanding is that nitrogen requires an expensive regulator and additionally, how to hook up the tank to an respirator mask?
>>
File: suicidal.png (5KB, 190x225px) Image search: [Google]
suicidal.png
5KB, 190x225px
Maybe you people should consider ringing a suicide hotline or visit a doctor before getting exit bags or shooting the roof of your mouth off with a gun
>>
>>80913449

True.

But maybe parents should consider not having kids if people are so against suicide.
>>
>>80913449
hello, u appear to have made a mistake. this is a suicide thread. if u wud like to browse a suicide prevention thread pls feel free to make ur own :)
>>
>>80913411
>With a tube going from the exhaust into the cabin of the car?

That was my initial plan until I heard about helium.

And that's looking like the plan I'll have to go back to but now the concern is that the next door neighbor will wake up from hearing my car running before I'm done (I'd rather be in the driveway and keep the garage locked up).

> Also, I love you.

Thanks man, but I'm not some angsty teenager who got dumped by a girlfriend, I'm pushing 50 and this makes the most sense for me.
>>
>>80913549

Well apparently even if snow blocks the tailpipe, that can do it.

However,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_monoxide_poisoning
>Carbon monoxide poisoning occurs after breathing in too much carbon monoxide (CO). Symptoms of mild acute poisoning include lightheadedness, confusion, headache, feeling like the world is spinning, and flu-like effects. Larger exposures can lead to toxicity of the central nervous system and heart, and death.

>Carbon monoxide mainly causes adverse effects by combining with hemoglobin to form carboxyhemoglobin (HbCO) in the blood. This prevents hemoglobin from carrying oxygen to the tissues.

>Carbon monoxide poisoning is the most common type of fatal poisoning in many countries.

But I still think an exit bag and nitrogen would be better.

However, I don't know if some nitrogen tanks are actually nitrogen dioxide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrogen_dioxide_poisoning
>Exposure to high level of nitrogen dioxide may lead to inflammation of the mucous membrane and the lower and upper respiratory tracts.[11] The symptoms of acute nitrogen dioxide poisoning is non-specific and have a semblance with "ammonia gas poisoning", "chlorine gas poisoning" and carbon monoxide poisoning. The symptoms also resembles that of pneumonia or viral infection and other inhalational injuries but common symptoms includes rhinitis wheezing or coughing, conjunctivitis, headache, throat irritation and dyspnea which may progress to nasal fissures, ulcerations, or perforation.

See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inert_gas_asphyxiation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
>>
>>80913549
Honestly, my plan is to die fighting.
When the time comes I want to end it, I'll just find some to-the-death fight club or just find a wild animal. I think it'll be better ending it with some adrenaline.
>>
>>80913720
>I think it'll be better ending it with some adrenaline.

Like jumping off a bridge? No. See The Bridge.
>>
>>80913776
I specifically mentioned fighting, you nonce.
>>
>>80913720
>Honestly, my plan is to die fighting.

If you're young, DON'T DO IT, as you've got plenty of time for your situation to change but that's not the case for me. It's my time to go.

I'm just looking to do it painlessly (and conclusively) without leaving a mess.

I could easily use a gun but I don't want it to hurt and I especially don't want to fuck it up deal with the consequences of that.
>>
>>80913549
keep in mind CO-suicides may cause collateral damage. in china/japan/etc, where the hibachi method is more prevalent, it is common practice to set up warning signs. CO is p fkin pernicious
>>
>>80911421
>Death is rarely instant

A bullet in the brain is one of those rare cases
>>
>>80913823
No, I'm just waiting until I'm in my 70s or so to do it. Too many people in my family have their minds melt after a certain point. I don't ever wanna get that way. This isn't a hurr hurr I'm so sad thing. I like my life, which is why I don't want to ever be senile.
>>
>>80913042
>he wants a refund before he kills himself

You can't take it with you Shlomo
>>
>>80913793

Yeah but you mentioned adrenaline, I assume because you think the adrenaline from fighting would help.

>I think it'll be better ending it with some adrenaline.
>>
>>80913846
You fucking wish.

t. vet with shrapnel in the brain
>>
>>80913926
A shotgun, then

>t. vet with shrapnel in the brain

I'm sorry to hear that. Curious about the side effects, if you don't mind
>>
>>80913846

No. The body can survive all kinds of horrible shit. Death is rarely instant. Death is a process. Until enough braincells in your brain have died, you will still be able to feel pain, and if you run low on blood, I'm not sure you'll pass out before your heart has difficulty beating, which hurts like hell.

A bullet to the brain will certainly make someone collapse immediately. You think they're dead because they collapsed, but you don't know what they're feeling. For example, there are pain receptors in the spinal cord.
>>
>>80913926

When you got shrapnel in your brain, did you black out immediately? Did you feel pain?

I think it also depends what area of the brain is affected. Since Phineas Gage survived an iron rod going through his left frontal lobe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage
>>
>>80913973
Honestly, I don't really feel too much of a difference besides being a bit calmer. I used to act out a bit more. Sense of humor changed a bit. After the physical therapy, nothing really felt amiss.
Me and my friends joke that it was a successful lobotomy.
>>
>>80914137
>Sense of humor changed a bit

I always felt like a person would have to be brain damaged to enjoy this place. Thanks for confirming that
>>
>>80913674
>wiki/Carbon_monoxide_poisoning

Years back, a friend's older sister inadvertently died while hanging out with her boyfriend in his rusty old car.

It was cold out, so he kept the car running and the carbon monoxide slowly leaked up thru the rusted out floor boards and by the time my friend went out to see why they were still out there, her sister had died while the boyfriend ended up being saved by the paramedics.
>>
>>80890036
>What are some movies about how to die a peaceful painless death? Preferably self inflicted.
On The Beach (2005)
>>
>>80914180
That's the funny thing. I enjoy this place less after the shrapnel.
>>80914029
Can't remember a single thing.
>>
>>80890700
I thought this one was about rectal bleeding in the shower.
>>
>>80914204

Yeah I never thought it could happen if a car is outside or if the exhaust pipe is clear but I guess it can.
>>
>>80913880
>>he wants a refund before he kills himself
>You can't take it with you Shlomo

It's not that, it's just annoying that I don't find this out earlier.

I've got about $10K in the bank and my friend can probably sell my house for at least $100K and after paying off the remaining mortgage, that ought to leave him and his family $50K.
>>
>>80914318
Just don't do it bro, there's always a solution to your problems
>>
>>80914452
>there's always a solution to your problems

What a stupid fucking saying. Do you even read the stupid shit you post on this site before pressing submit
>>
>>80914452
>there's always a solution to your problems

No, there really isn't. This is a logical decision on my part that I've thought about for a few years now.

But again; if you're young, don't do it as you've got lots of time left and things could change.
>>
>>80890036
Take parachute jumping courses until you are certified to jump alone.

Either the joy of something new ignites your will to live or you just don't pull the cord one day.
>>
>>80914267
>Can't remember a single thing.

Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>80914483
>What a stupid fucking saying

You're right, not EVERY problem, but most. Better?

>>80914497
>This is a logical decision on my part that I've thought about for a few years now

Well then, I hope it's painless. Travel well.
>>
>>80909366
Your country forces you under threat of violence to pay taxes. If you wish to not pay taxes, they will send their hounds after you under the impunity and authority of the law and the government and if you resist your unjust arrest they can severely injure you as well as murder you.

Saying you want to kill yourself is as bad as saying you don't want to pay your taxes. The establishment, under threat of not getting value out of the untapped market of suicidal people, uses the most important human right of life and security against them as ground to violate their every other right, such as freedom of movement, speech, health, living standards, etc, while earning great profit by pumping you full of overpriced pills. which big pharma in cahoots with the establishment is more than happy for a market that cannot refuse its prices. Just a more profitable form of jailing tax-evaders in the end of the day. Not only that, but the added benefit of the psychological medicine making you more dormant thus more receptive to continually paying taxes and accepting new regulations and laws without protest.

A man who selfishly kills himself is a traitor to the state as he has not yet provided enough value to be considered profitable and thus allowed to die. He must be locked up under any means necessary.
>>
>>80915021
>A man who selfishly kills himself is a traitor to the state as he has not yet provided enough value to be considered profitable and thus allowed to die. He must be locked up under any means necessary.

Interesting take desu senpai.
>>
>>80913449
>hello anon this is stacy speaking please don't kill yourself you have so much to live for oh oh hold on hahahha Chad stop that I'm working hahahaha *hangs up*
>>
>>80915231
Back to /r9k/ kid
>>
>>80915258
Don't tread on me.
>>
>>80915398
If you think me giving out suicide hotlines phone numbers where people are discussing how to kill themselves in great detail makes me a Chad or Stacy you have low spectrum turboautism
>>
>>80915716
So what's your point? Unfortunately I've noticed anti-suicide normies have a tendency for low IQ so it's harder for me to decrypt what they mean.
>>
>>80915776
I don't either

I just think it's sad when people kill themselves instead of seeking help for their problems unless it's something like terminal illness or being in constant agony

Looking up exit bags or how many antidepressants it will take to kill you isn't anyway to live
>>
>>80916119
You don't actually know any of these people. The only reason you want to help them is to gratify your own ego, which you splendidly do by offering the most superficial banal advice.

Then again, I am autistic.
>>
>>80906508
>watch Michael Haneke's "The Seventh Kontinent" before deciding to yourself

Why? He's not going to remember it retard
>>
File: like I just got fucking shafted.jpg (17KB, 400x484px) Image search: [Google]
like I just got fucking shafted.jpg
17KB, 400x484px
>>80915021
Damn
>>
>>80916119

It is sad. But people kill themselves because they are suffering. Maybe their suffering will go away while they're alive, maybe they'll suffer less. Maybe they'll even suffer more.

But suicide is a release from suffering. It's someone wanting to suffer no more.

And looking up the most painless way to suicide is, again, about avoiding suffering. They want to end their suffering, but not if it's going to be excruciating.

I think suicide hotlines are a good thing. But people love to say "her body her choice." If it's their body, don't they have a say?

Nobody asked to be born. Everybody will die eventually. Suicide just takes the unknown day/how out of it, and could even help people feel some control over their life.

But it can be devastating to people around them, it can increase suffering in those around them, so I think that should also be considered.
>>
>>80916189
No I just feel concern when people start openly talking about killing themselves and the techniques on how to do it

I want to seek gratification from some post I made in two minutes using paint.net rather I just feel concern

I'm autistic myself so I don't know. I struggle to understand empathy and emotions at the best of times. I'm just having flashbacks to looking up ways to kill myself and feeling sad

>>80916336
I just feel people should try and seek help before killing themselves as it's the ultimate final and irreversible decision to make

I don't know. Talking about suicide reminds me of the fact my father killed himself when I was a child.
>>
>>80916336

People kill themselves for their own reasons, you have no clue what's going on in someone else's mind and just throwing a blanket generalization over them "because they're suffering" is the most ignorant bullshit you could spew.

Life IS pain, and there's no actual relief from it, not even death.

Think about it.
>>
>>80916417
* dont want
>>
>>80905275
How would you fire the shotgun?
With your toes?
Remember the knock back from a shotgun, you slipping the shotgun and it fries of the side of your head. You are found and live the rest of your life trapped inside a body that has to be taken care of 24/7.
>>
>>80916607

saw the barrel off, problem solved
>>
File: 1428716652274.gif (3MB, 280x220px) Image search: [Google]
1428716652274.gif
3MB, 280x220px
>>80916607
>not being able to reach the trigger
I could do it on my 870 with it in my mouth
>>
>>80916417
>I just feel people should try and seek help before killing themselves as it's the ultimate final and irreversible decision to make

I agree. But it can also be depressing when someone seeks help and nothing helps them.

I suggest sleep. In the deepest part of sleep there's a point where it's like people don't exist anymore. Some even say that being unconsciuos is like reuniting with God again.

>I don't know. Talking about suicide reminds me of the fact my father killed himself when I was a child.

Sorry anon.
>>
>>80916432

People kill themselves because they reason that not existing and feeling no suffering is better than existing and experiencing the suffering they feel.

Yes, life is pain, and nobody alive consented to being born. And death is relief from pain.

Death can be a sad and tragic thing. But death is also the end of suffering.

If people stopped making new people, human suffering would cease to exist.

Suicide simply finishes what parents decisively or accidentally set in motion.

Although there is this:

"It is not worth the bother of killing yourself, since you always kill yourself too late." -Emil Cioran, The Trouble with Being Born
>>
File: dghfgfd1hgdft.jpg (22KB, 853x353px) Image search: [Google]
dghfgfd1hgdft.jpg
22KB, 853x353px
>>80890036
man of steel
>>
>>80916758
Even if it's too late, at least you spare yourself an even worse future.
>>
>>80904525
>remove mask
>extremely painful

Is this another level of Baneposting?
>>
>>80916902
Cease my really tough kid
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.