[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just watched his Texas special. It was okay, couple of funny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

So I just watched his Texas special. It was okay, couple of funny bits, but I don't think I liked it that much. Is the other Netflix special better? Should I watch it?
>>
>>80868751
Repeat after me.

He has never been funny.

Literally
>hehe le funny black man who left for africaxdddd
>>
>>80868868
Alright, thanks for your valuable input.
>>
>>80868751
It is the same.
Keywords: washed up
>>
Same shit as Schumer, only instead of 'MUH VAGINA' it's 'MUH DICK (sucked by WHITE WOMYN)'
>>
>>80868751
texas special wasn't as good.

the other one is definitely better

I thought both were good, but definitely liked the OJ one better.
>>
>>80868868
his show is funny, dont like his stand-up Tbh
>>
>>80868751
No man it sucks. Just forgets he ever exists.
>>
>>80868751
It was okay except all the parts where he showed how behind the times he was.
>>
The first show with OJ was alright, but the denim one was really hard to watch.

In all honesty I only finished half of it and that's with three attempts to watch.
>>
>>80871071
But his wife is Asian
>>
>>80871071
Are you kidding me faggot.

I am the most /pol/ person here but he is funny, and definitely smarter than other black comedians, despite riffing on race like the rest of them. His standup is not the greatest, he shines doing sketches.
>>
>>80872160
>I am the most /pol/ person here

Lol, no that would be me. My friends even call me "One Man Auschwitz".
>>
Did anyone else here really like Colin Quinn: The New York Story?

on the one hand, I don't think it was particularly great. the way he sometimes used props was kinda corny

but on the other hand, I watched it like five times without even thinking about it. it left a good taste in my mouth and I was just drawn to keep starting it up when I saw it on the page.
>>
>>80868751

He was never funny.

THe other show was basically joking about how Bill Cosby is good because he gave money to nigger charities and that's way better than rape.
>>
>>80872235
You don't have friends.
>>
>>80872720
That's why he's known as One Man Auschwitz
>>
>>80868751
I watched both and thought the LA one was a little better. The TX kinda winds down a little at the end w the dated references but it was decent.
>>
>>80872798

Known by whom?

he doesn't have any friends.
>>
I laughed harder at the texas one but both were great.
>>
>>80872836
By himself, thus
"One Man"
>>
>>80871071
Oh, so you never even watched Chappelle.
>>
ITT: people who have either never watched the shows or don't know well-paced, well-written and well-performed stand-up

They are great shows, you faggots
>>
>>80868751

I liked it but it must be painful continuing to do stand up when you peaked so high so many years ago.

And I know this is part of Chapelle's act but the bragging he does isn't really funny
>>
1.Hicks
2.Patrice o
3.Carlin
4 Chappele
5.Hedberg
>>
>>80874206
>hurr durr transphobia so fanny
>>
>>80872235
nu-/pol/ loves jews. trump made them see the light
>>
>>80874277
>Hicks, Carlin, Hedberg
be more basic, go on
>>
>>80874277
Stanhope
Burr
Norton
Chapelle
DiPaolo
>>
What's the name of the other special? I only watched Age of Spin
>>
>>80874322
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>80876231
meme some more, you child
>>
It's garbage, washed up has-been professional race baiter polluting the national discourse.
>>
>>80874322
what did he mean by this?
serious.
3 of the best comedy guys really talented people.
>>
>>80868868
Worst post I've seen all week
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.