[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't Marvel making a Nova movie to cut DC off at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Nova.jpg (220KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Nova.jpg
220KB, 1280x1920px
Why isn't Marvel making a Nova movie to cut DC off at the Green Lantern pass? They already established the Nova Corps in Guardians of the Galaxy.
>>
Cause marvels bad my man
>>
But they are here's a screen test
>>
>>80868009
>comparing Fate to a Green Lantern knockoff
Fuck you.
>>
Because they see no reason to change their plans in response to what the competition is doing.

WB should try that.
>>
>>80868306
>Because they see no reason to change their plans in response to what the competition is doing.
They rushed out Captain America Civil "War" for fuck's sake.
>>
>>80868344
>2 years after the last one
>rushed
What?
>>
>>80868443
Not him, but 2 years can kind of mean rushed.
Just look at X-Men DoFP and then to Apocalypse. Large shift in quality.

Plus Bats v Supes did provoke Marvel to make a Civil War film apparently.
http://screenrant.com/captain-america-civil-war-batman-v-superman-inspired/
>>
File: sp.gif (963KB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
sp.gif
963KB, 440x248px
>>80867900
The same reason why DC is already releasing a solo female superhero movie before Marvel
>>
>>80868494
>Just look at X-Men DoFP and then to Apocalypse. Large shift in quality.
The drop in quality is because Singer was back in creative control instead of directing Vaughn's movie.
>Plus Bats v Supes did provoke Marvel to make a Civil War film apparently.
But the Russo's wanted to do it from the start, so that argument is basically bullshit.
>>80868574
>The same reason
That would be the opposite reason, fuckwit. DC actually is doing something but Marvel is not.
>>
>>80867900
Because there's no need
>>
>>80868662
There's no need for any of these capeshit movies, dingus.
>>
Nova is pretty boring for the big screen, desu. Also, GotG already filled the role that a Nova movie would have.
>>
Should just make him appear in a GotG movie.Not sure he's that interesting for a solo movie outside of his uniform.
>>
>>80868648
Calm down , nerd. Go back to Red dit and eating cheetos
>>
>>80868694
No I mean there's no need to worry about what DC is doing. Marvel has their plate full already anyways.
>>
>>80868058
I'm just saying they look similar.
>>
>>80868812
Neither is Ms Marvel but here we are.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.