[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone hope in the next X-Men film if it's set in the 90s,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Anyone hope in the next X-Men film if it's set in the 90s, Fassbender (and the rest of the cast) look like their cartoon counterparts?

Also I would love to see them in bright costumes. Or costumes that resemble their comic counterpart especially Cyclops with his god-tier animated outfit.
>>
Only problem is the aging, they would have to Looper that shit especially McAvoy since he looks nowhere like Stewart. I'm betting state of the art prosthetic with a dash of state of the art cgi.
>>
>>80864753
>muh 90's cartoon

you people are the worst.
>>
>>80864872

Why? We know the comics but the animated series was amazing.

https://youtu.be/7IzSGvXc_PM

>ah
>>
>>80864998
>not posting based jap version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rSw4Xl5qfs
>>
>>80864998

The animated series was trash. You're talking pure nostalgia
>>
>>80864753
>Also I would love to see them in bright costumes

Fuck no.

An older Fassbender though, with grey streaks of hair maybe since he has 10 years until he reaches Ian McKellen in X-Men 1
In terms of story I mean.
>>
>>80864856
It's amusing to look at the Prof. X version of this.
>>
>>80864753
What's the point anymore

We all know they're all going to die like Logan stated
>>
>>80865428
Isn't Logan in another timeline? They mentioned the Statue of Liberty and that happened in X-Men (2000).
>>
>>80865428
Logan is it's own thing like Deadpool, it's a standalone feature.

>>80864753
I personally hope they move back to black or yellow jumpsuits or comic book New X-Men gear, none of the actors playing the X-Men minus Wolverine and Magneto have the bodies to play superheroes, they shouldn't try colorful costumes just because it works in other movies.
>>
File: wmjujt.jpg (125KB, 1599x1094px) Image search: [Google]
wmjujt.jpg
125KB, 1599x1094px
>>80865593

The blue and yellow costumes in First Class worked.

I can see Storm wearing all white.
Cyclops wearing his blue and yellow costume.

I just hope they introduce Gambit already. He can fill the drifter, mysterious role - Logan has left behind.
>>
>>80864753
>>
Nope. First Class, X-Men, X-2, and Logan worked due to their practicality. Cyclops looks best as a cop, Storm as a witch, and Magneto as a dictator.
>>
>>80865177
>not posting based slav version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XenEPPIP9Yk
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.